so earlier this year i was in a commercial.

echodeluxe

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

looks like fun.

how long did it take to film?

i can't wait for slo-mo filming to die out.

it was exhausting. indoor couch shot and bar shots were done on one day, night and outdoor shots another. it was tons of fun. got free food and drinks, got to drink top shelf whiskey for the dinner shots (got wasted) and the crew was super fun and pro. i cant wait to do more.

• Members

group me :poke: :love:;):cop: sound dirty and doesnt explain {censored}

but youve really outdone yourself this time EchoD. +1,000,000 indicredits for being in a {censored}ing commercial! you and your big andy samberg shnazz. looked like a lot of fun.

• Members

group me :poke:
:love:;):cop:
sound dirty and doesnt explain {censored}

but youve really outdone yourself this time EchoD. +1,000,000 indicredits for being in a {censored}ing commercial! you and your big andy samberg shnazz. looked like a lot of fun.

haha thanks dude. it was. groupme is a new social media app that ties everything together and allows for group texting and alerts for like nightlife {censored}. i honestly have no idea if it will catch on.

• Members

haha thanks dude. it was. groupme is a new social media app that ties everything together and allows for group texting and alerts for like nightlife {censored}. i honestly have no idea if it will catch on.

I've got a couple groupme's and it's kind of cool I guess.

• Members

some marketer you are :lol: i hope it does catch on, sounds cool. and commercial was well made.

Unphased.gif

• Members

well, my girlfriend is signed to an agency in SF, and when she got casted for that commercial, they said that if she had any friends that wanna be a part of it, to send them photos. she sent the client and production staff photos of a couple of her friends, and they hired me as a principal and three of her other friends as extras.

• Members

well, my girlfriend is signed to an agency in SF, and when she got casted for that commercial, they said that if she had any friends that wanna be a part of it, to send them photos. she sent the client and production staff photos of a couple of her friends, and they hired me as a principal and three of her other friends as extras.

dude that's awesome. i have been thinking about trying to find some work as an extra just to see what production sets are like.

side note, if you're in the bay area and you ever want to jam pm me. i'm not the greatest player by any means but i enjoy exchanging ideas with other players.

Archived