I had a bad transaction with Willshrdforfood.

Mr. Brady

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If the flakey seller had been someone that no one here liked, they would have been lining up to hang this guy and would have been saying that there is no excuse for the lack of contact, but since it is someone that people like, you are getting told you are over reacting. This place never ceases to amaze me.

so if someone seems like a good dude, you're surprised that people are saying/hoping he'll probably make good on it?

i see what you're saying, but i don't think anyone has said he shouldn't have let the guy know what was goin on or whatever...he just doesn't seem like that kinda guy who would dick someone over like that

• Members

so if someone seems like a good dude, you're surprised that people are saying/hoping he'll probably make good on it?

i see what you're saying, but i don't think anyone has said he shouldn't have let the guy know what was goin on or whatever...he just doesn't seem like that kinda guy who would dick someone over like that

+ 1. I hope everything works out okay.

• Members

I bought a crate powerblock from him back in June. When it arrived there was no output at all from the speaker output jack. The unit powered up fine and there was output from the headphone jack, but nothing else.

He shipped it inside the crate bag with the originial box. He put another box around this and sent it via UPS. The box did not appear damaged at all when I received it.

I contacted him that same day I received it and offered to return it at my expense for a refund. He accepted these terms. I sent it back in the same packaging VIA fed ex. After receiving it he pm'd me saying he needed another week before he got paid before he could refund me. I said, no problem, I'll check back in a week. In a weeks time I e-mailed him and PM'd him. No response. This is now two weeks since he received the crate back and no refund. His last post was 7/3/07 and i've seen him on this forum last weekend. I have not seen him since. I have never gotten a response to my e-mails or PM's. I even offered to let him refund it in installments.

I'm out the original cost of the Powerblock, plus my shipping to return it.

Thanks for the warning --- hope you get your money back, at least.

• Members

Personally communication is demanded (just ask Dimebag11 I think we/I sent well over 8 PMs in the course of a week) when I buy something.

You need time to ship? No problem just let me know.

You need time for the payment to clear? No problem just let me know.

Ship your item poorly and it breaks? {censored} you give me my money back (once I ship the broken item back to you)

BTW Dimebag I ain't complaining, very pleased with the transaction.

• Members

What a douche. When I went on vacation last year I sold a cheap pedal before I left. The guy insisted on a money order which was cool, but unfortunately the money order came in after I left the country. I remembered one morning completely out of the blue, called my brother who was checking my mail, called him from Tokyo to explain to him that he needed to send out this $30 pedal ASAP, and when I got home I offered to refund the guy the entire purchase price since I shipped it so late.

I believe that's how business should be done. Open communication all the way. If you mess up, offer to make it right the best way you can. Avoiding contact is a {censored} way of dealing with reality.

Willshrdforfood sounds like a broke ass piece of {censored}. If Murdoch really is his brother, then I'm sure he's a piece of {censored} too for standing up for a dead beat. :rolleyes:

• Members
What a douche. When I went on vacation last year I sold a cheap pedal before I left. The guy insisted on a money order which was cool, but unfortunately the money order came in after I left the country. I remembered one morning completely out of the blue, called my brother who was checking my mail, called him from Tokyo to explain to him that he needed to send out this $30 pedal ASAP, and when I got home I offered to refund the guy the entire purchase price since I shipped it so late.

I believe that's how business should be done. Open communication all the way. If you mess up, offer to make it right the best way you can. Avoiding contact is a {censored} way of dealing with reality.

Willshrdforfood sounds like a broke ass piece of {censored}. If Murdoch really is his brother, then I'm sure he's a piece of {censored} too for standing up for a dead beat.
:rolleyes:

Nothing from Willshrd yet. Murdock really isn't his brother. I thought I'd give him a taste of his own medicine for spouting crap in this thread.

Archived