I had a bad transaction with Willshrdforfood.

Mr. Brady

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, this is a pretty sad situation. With great potential to harm someone`s credibility. That`s bad, any way you look at it.

I`ve done business with Mr. Brady. Up front I will say, that at no time was I worried about our transaction. I just knew that he was a good guy. He was a great communicator. Open and up front in every step of the deal. I knew exactly what was going on at all times. That`s what makes for a killer transaction. Knowing that everything is ok. Rob is a good person. I would do business with him anytime.

Sounds like Kyle may have some issues of his own. But that does not excuse the way he is handling this situation. It seems pretty obvious that he may have some money issues. He might feel ashamed about it. But as a man you have to face those things in life. He must communicate the problem so that both parties are on the same page. Just one PM or email would have averted this whole thread.

This seems like a huge bunch of BS over such a simple issue. Contact should have been made. All he has to do is send a PM and this would be over.

Rob, good luck bro. Too bad that this is happening. It will do more damage than it should. A lot of posters will not do business with Kyle now. That won`t hurt you, but it still is a shame it`s going down like this.

Eric

• Members

hey guys I got an update on this kyle guy from his bandmates...

"We dont know anything about this or what Kyle may have done or not done, but I'd appreciate it if you didnt spam our band page with {censored}. Kyle has been in a depressive funk since losing his job and apartment, so I'm sure theres some sort of explaination for what happened, he's not the kind of person to do something like that.

"

Ew, damn. That kinda changes the situation to me a little bit, but not much. If things were looking grim before the transaction, he should have never done the deal. Whatever the hell's going on, I hope it works out best for the both of ya. At least you didn't loose $152 out of 357 like some of us did.

• Members
Ew, damn. That kinda changes the situation to me a little bit, but not much. If things were looking grim before the transaction, he should have never done the deal. Whatever the hell's going on, I hope it works out best for the both of ya. At least you didn't loose $152 out of 357 like some of us did.

But I did loose $152 out of 357 too. I'm gonna have to stop coming here, I'm losing to much money. :D

• Members

Well, this is a pretty sad situation. With great potential to harm someone`s credibility. That`s bad, any way you look at it.

I`ve done business with Mr. Brady. Up front I will say, that at no time was I worried about our transaction. I just knew that he was a good guy. He was a great communicator. Open and up front in every step of the deal. I knew exactly what was going on at all times. That`s what makes for a killer transaction. Knowing that everything is ok. Rob is a good person. I would do business with him anytime.

Sounds like Kyle may have some issues of his own. But that does not excuse the way he is handling this situation. It seems pretty obvious that he may have some money issues. He might feel ashamed about it. But as a man you have to face those things in life. He must communicate the problem so that both parties are on the same page. Just one PM or email would have averted this whole thread.

This seems like a huge bunch of BS over such a simple issue. Contact should have been made. All he has to do is send a PM and this would be over.

Rob, good luck bro. Too bad that this is happening. It will do more damage than it should. A lot of posters will not do business with Kyle now. That won`t hurt you, but it still is a shame it`s going down like this.

Eric

Thanks for the support Eric. You're one of the guys here that I wouldn't hesitate to do business with.

Like I said earlier, this sort of a thread is a last resort for me. I tried everything else short of going to OK to talk to him. It was only when I got no response from any communication and also saw that he was still coming here did I decide to start this thread.

• Members

Thanks for the support Eric. You're one of the guys here that I wouldn't hesitate to do business with.

Like I said earlier, this sort of a thread is a last resort for me. I tried everything else short of going to OK to talk to him. It was only when I got no response from any communication and also saw that he was still coming here did I decide to start this thread.

I wonder if he'll ever show up and try to deny all this?

• Members

I hate when this kind of {censored} happens.

A friend of mine and I bought two guitars from the states for the total worth of $2000. The guy started to loose contact, then just disappeared. Im still financially {censored}ed from that event, and it is well over a year ago.

I hope you get some kind of explanation. And as you said, paypal, and ebay are no {censored}ing help at all.

• Members

I hate when this kind of {censored} happens.

A friend of mine and I bought two guitars from the states for the total worth of $2000. The guy started to loose contact, then just disappeared. Im still financially {censored}ed from that event, and it is well over a year ago.

I hope you get some kind of explanation. And as you said, paypal, and ebay are no {censored}ing help at all.

Dude, If thats something that you decide to do next time, try and make sure that you have a third party contact(someone that you know and trust obviously) within the US to help expedite and make sure that everything is on the up and up. Ive helped dozens of my Eurppean friends with dozens of gear deals that they made over here and theyve all gone smoothly...

• Members

I wonder if he'll ever show up and try to deny all this?

Didn't Kyle already have a bad rep for something and then he leave the forum only to come back under another name? or am I getting him confused with someone else?

• Members

Dude, If thats something that you decide to do next time, try and make sure that you have a third party contact(someone that you know and trust obviously) within the US to help expedite and make sure that everything is on the up and up. Ive helped dozens of my Eurppean friends with dozens of gear deals that they made over here and theyve all gone smoothly...

Yeah, I really should of thought of that at the time. But he was a known dealer of the guitars etc. I've learnt from my mistakes, and am still trying to get my money back. But i suppose I should really accept, that im never going to get it back.

• Members

Yeah, I really should of thought of that at the time. But he was a known dealer of the guitars etc. I've learnt from my mistakes, and am still trying to get my money back. But i suppose I should really accept, that im never going to get it back.

check your PM's

• Members
Didn't Kyle already have a bad rep for something and then he leave the forum only to come back under another name? or am I getting him confused with someone else?

He left as Puppet of Masters after the the crash course he took to get a crazy good Vibrato in a month's time :D

Came back several weeks latter as WillShredForFood.

• Members
He left as Puppet of Masters after the the crash course he took to get a crazy good Vibrato in a month's time
:D

Came back several weeks latter as WillShredForFood.

Makes total sense now. I feel bad for the original Poster.

• Members
That is the first give-a-way for me if the guy is a zero, he nevers wants to jam with the local forum guys.

Well, to be fair, I wouldn't want to "jam" either. I hate playing with other guitar players for the most part, especially on metal stuff. Most of my jamming is with pianists, cellists, and percussionist/drummers. The only real exception to this is one of my side projects where it's just me an another guy doing industrial and we all play everything. I just got burnt out jamming with people in Denver when I went to auditions all the time, and finally joined a band to sing, and sure enough... they wanted me to start playing guitar too. :evil:

• Members
Well, to be fair, I wouldn't want to "jam" either. I hate playing with other guitar players for the most part, especially on metal stuff. Most of my jamming is with pianists, cellists, and percussionist/drummers. The only real exception to this is one of my side projects where it's just me an another guy doing industrial and we all play everything. I just got burnt out jamming with people in Denver when I went to auditions all the time, and finally joined a band to sing, and sure enough... they wanted me to start playing guitar too.
:evil:

The way he spoke he "jammed" with somebody out there but never with any of the guys here that asked.

Also never showed to some great ampfests.

I understand and agree with what you said but it does not apply here :)

• Members

Well, to be fair, I wouldn't want to "jam" either. I hate playing with other guitar players for the most part, especially on metal stuff.

Same here. I have little interest in sitting around with a bunch of other guitar players "jamming". Give me a drummer and I'll play for hours, but I get little enjoyment out of the typical jamming. I fail to see how that should be used to judge someone.

• Members
The way he spoke he "jammed" with somebody out there but never with any of the guys here that asked.

Also never showed to some great ampfests.

I understand and agree with what you said but it does not apply here
:)

Gotcha... there are a few Ohio forumites I'd like to meet sometime (WEEBZ!!!!) but more to hang out, and drink beer... maybe see a show. Whatever happened to TakeDeepBreaths??? :confused:

• Members
Same here. I have little interest in sitting around with a bunch of other guitar players "jamming". Give me a drummer and I'll play for hours, but I get little enjoyment out of the typical jamming. I fail to see how that should be used to judge someone.

Honestly, I like playing by myself best! :lol:

I can play so many different instruments with enough proficiency to get acorss most of my ideas, and then there are no arguments. Load up the backing tracks to the laptop and off to the gig I go!

• Members

It isnt being used to Judge anyone, I think you missed what he was trying to say somewhere along the way..

Back when he was Puppetofmasters, Willshredforfood(kyle) said that he loved jamming and did quite a bit of it in his area. When local forumites tried to get together with him( after he expressed interest in it) he was either a no show or constantly coming up with excuses to avoid it.

Obviously, this was because he wasnt the player that he represented him self to be through the clips and videos that he posted that werent him...

Does that clear it up?

Kage

Archived