I had a bad transaction with Willshrdforfood.

Mr. Brady

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
This is interesting because for some reason I thought it was the same guy too but never put enough thought into it to determine why.

I mean how stupid can you be? You get busted for posting someone's hard work and taking credit for it and you come back 2 weeks later with another monikor with the same location AND you post exactly in the same fashion :confused:

I am usually the last to catch on but for some reason this kid was easy enough for even me to figure out.

• Members
posting other peoples clips and claiming they are his own shows a MAJOR lack of integrity imho.....good guy? I don't think so.

I hope all works itself out, hate seeing people get screwed, regardless of te dollar value of it all.

Regarding him possibly being a terrible person for posting other clips and claiming them as his own on the net, normally I'd say it's pretty messed up, but then again I wonder how old he was when he did that (or how old he is right now). I'm not saying age is a solid excuse, but when I was in my late teens I did all kinds of screwed up things that many people would probably wish I would instead have posed as someone playing some awesome clips. :D

Regarding the newest transaction, though, I just hope that gets straightened out quickly.

• Members
Regarding him possibly being a terrible person for posting other clips and claiming them as his own on the net, normally I'd say it's pretty messed up, but then again I wonder how old he was when he did that (or how old he is right now). I'm not saying age is a solid excuse, but when I was in my late teens I did all kinds of screwed up things that many people would probably wish I would instead have posed as someone playing some awesome clips.
:D

Regarding the newest transaction, though, I just hope that gets straightened out quickly.

I have mixed feelings on that. I practice every night and if I produced a song that people enjoyed and the playing showed the shed time and someone just grabs it and starts to take credit for it....I would be ripped.

• Members
I have mixed feelings on that. I practice every night and if I produced a song that people enjoyed and the playing showed the shed time and someone just grabs it and starts to take credit for it....I would be ripped.

Yeah, but if it was some teenager or close to that age I would probably undersand at least a little even though it would be lame. Admittedly I'm only guessing at how I'd feel about that, though, since I don't have anything on the net people would likely steal and brag about being their own. :D

• Members

I understand the age factor, younger people do stupid things sometimes (God knows I did when I was young) but integrity has no age ;)

There have been other people who did the same thing.... stealing clips and saying they played on it...doesnt mean its right tho.

• Members

I don't find posting somebody elses playing as their own to be "normal" for a kid looking for attention.

I guess i meant it's normal for most teenagers to look for attention, and i guess it just depends on how deceitful you think he was about it . If he came out and apologized for it and admitted the truth i would have thought it to be no big deal, but he never did do that and he really did eat up all the credit that everyone gave to him. And when a few guys did call his credibility into question he denied stealing from anyone.

I'm just taking into consideration his age and Lord knows Iv'e done a lot of stupid {censored} over the years. Wether or not he was stupid or plain deceiptive is the question.

• Members

posting other peoples clips and claiming they are his own shows a MAJOR lack of integrity imho.....good guy? I don't think so.

I hope all works itself out, hate seeing people get screwed, regardless of te dollar value of it all.

I agree shawn, it definitely shows a lack of integrity and that ultimately turned out to be the root of all of this, I dont condone it but I can understand why he did it, IMo it was more of an insecurity issue than an integrity issue.

• Members
I mean how stupid can you be? You get busted for posting someone's hard work and taking credit for it and you come back 2 weeks later with another monikor with the same location AND you post exactly in the same fashion
:confused:

I am usually the last to catch on but for some reason this kid was easy enough for even me to figure out.

I sarcastically posted in one of Willshredforfood's threads one time asking him if he ever jammed with puppetofmasters since he was from the same freaking town!:lol: Of course he denied it. Then i forgot who it was, but someone also thought what i thought and wanted to know if i knew for sure if they were the same person.

• Members
We're supposed to trust a guy who posted other people's clips claiming they were his own?

I thought we had a another member, fairly esteemed, that posted fake clips. It's been sometime and without a search function :idk:...I just can't remember...but I bet SOME do.

It was brushed off as an error in judgement.

We aren't talking double standard here, I hope.

• Members

I agree shawn, it definitely shows a lack of integrity and that ultimately turned out to be the root of all of this, I dont condone it but I can understand why he did it, IMo it was more of an insecurity issue than an integrity issue.

understood Kage...its kinda sad actually

• Members

I see where youre going Chris but who is he really harming by doing that but himself? What he did to Mr Brady is a whole other thing. I understand that lying is lying but if you dig a little deeper , you can see why he did something like that and ya can help but feel sorry for the guy( for that, not for bad deals) I dont condone it but you dont have to have a psych degree to understand why...

Kage

There is nothing that I hate more than someone claiming another's work as their own. It is pathetic. I would only give slack on this based on the age of the perpetrator... Kyle was old enough to know better... {censored} him for saying that playing was his...

Steve

• Members
I thought we had a another member, fairly esteemed, that posted fake clips. It's been sometime and without a search function
:idk:
...I just can't remember...but I bet SOME do.

It was brushed off as an error in judgement.

We aren't talking double standard here, I hope.

I vaguely recall something like that but can't remember who it was, yet I think I remember it was apparently a real mistake of what clip he posted at the time rather than purposefully trying to fool people, but that's only going by a very vague recollection.

• Members

I vaguely recall something like that but can't remember who it was, yet I think I remember it was apparently a real mistake of what clip he posted at the time rather than purposefully trying to fool people, but that's only going by a very vague recollection.

I don't remember it quite like that, but I'll give the benefit of the doubt. I have a feaint recollection of who it was but I'm not going to say until I am sure. Hopefully somebody will refresh OUR memory.

Think of me what you will, but I *AM* a believer in fairness. Hang one guy for fake clips and by god better do the same for others. (Unless of course it WAS an accidental upload or other circumstances involved...IE repeat douchebag offender). Don't give a free pass just cause you know the dude.

• Members

hey guys I got an update on this kyle guy from his bandmates...

"We dont know anything about this or what Kyle may have done or not done, but I'd appreciate it if you didnt spam our band page with {censored}. Kyle has been in a depressive funk since losing his job and apartment, so I'm sure theres some sort of explaination for what happened, he's not the kind of person to do something like that.
"

• Members
I don't remember it quite like that, but I'll give the benefit of the doubt. I have a feaint recollection of who it was but I'm not going to say until I am sure. Hopefully somebody will refresh OUR memory.

Think of me what you will, but I *AM* a believer in fairness. Hang one guy for fake clips and by god better do the same for others. (Unless of course it WAS an accidental upload or other circumstances involved...IE repeat douchebag offender). Don't give a free pass just cause you know the dude.

True, but an eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind.

(j/k :D)

Archived