I had a bad transaction with Willshrdforfood.

Mr. Brady

• Members

it sounds like the guy was in a bind for money, and hopefully he's working on making it right

personally i wouldn't post a thread like this after 2 weeks because i know how things can be...simply posting a thread asking him to get get in touch with you (tho i understand you shouldn't need to) probably would've been equally effective

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

doesn't sound as though you're very experienced...

there's no excuse for not sending a quick Email. Brady, you're not overreacting.

Thank you.

Also, he has an aol account. I don't think they can get filled up.

I'm not calling him a scammer or any bad names yet.

I will certainly be more cautious about who I buy from in the future. Bad deals or scams hurt everybody here. I will definately be more careful about who I buy from in the future. He was a long time poster, but that's not going to be enough for me anymore. You'll need to have references or history of good deals. Some people here have potentially lost some business from me and possibly others due to this type of transaction.

• Members

it sounds like the guy was in a bind for money, and hopefully he's working on making it right

personally i wouldn't post a thread like this after 2 weeks because i know how things can be...simply posting a thread asking him to get get in touch with you (tho i understand you shouldn't need to) probably would've been equally effective

I pm'd him and posted a thread saying asking for a response to a possible bad deal. I did not give out his moniker then because I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. At that time people were wanting his username. I did not give it out then. I had contacted him via pm and even pm'd him the link to the thread.

• Members

FWIW...

I have seen "WillPullMyPurpleTurkeyNeckForFood" around these parts off and on for a while... He will prolly come through, give it some more time...

:thu:

One as side note - This will teach you a lesson for wanting to buy a Crate PowerBlock!!!

geeesh!

:D:D:D

• Members
FWIW...

I have seen "WillPullMyPurpleTurkeyNeckForFood" around these parts off and on for a while... He will prolly come through, give it some more time...

:thu:

One as side note - This will teach you a lesson for wanting to buy a Crate PowerBlock!!!

geeesh!

:D
:D:D

No kidding. Only Deizels for me from now on. :D

• Members

Communication is the best way to communicate.......period. Internet deals always make you nervous to begin with let alone when someone is not returning your calls, PM's, or emails when something goes bad. Only takes a quick second to drop an email and if you have time to post here about bull{censored} you definately have enough time to take care of your business.

• Members

I pm'd him and posted a thread saying asking for a response to a possible bad deal. I did not give out his moniker then because I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. At that time people were wanting his username. I did not give it out then. I had contacted him via pm and even pm'd him the link to the thread.

If the flakey seller had been someone that no one here liked, they would have been lining up to hang this guy and would have been saying that there is no excuse for the lack of contact, but since it is someone that people like, you are getting told you are over reacting. This place never ceases to amaze me.

• Members

{censored} him...I don't blame the OP. The seller knows that he owes the guy money.

• Members
Communication is the best way to communicate.......period. Internet deals always make you nervous to begin with let alone when someone is not returning your calls, PM's, or emails when something goes bad. Only takes a quick second to drop an email and if you have time to post here about bull{censored} you definately have enough time to take care of your business.

Exactly. If someone falls off the face of the earth when they are supposed to pay you, it raises red flags. It its been two weeks I don't think you are over-reacting at all.

• Members

ummm...

errrrrrr...

uhhh

ya!

what he said!

lolz.......

I know your serious and all, but that did kinda made me laugh when i read that opening line...

:D

ha, we posted about the same thing at the about same time, awesome:thu:

you still beat me though, your post was first :mad:

• Members
doesn't sound as though you're very experienced...

there's no excuse for not sending a quick Email. Brady, you're not overreacting.

experienced:rolleyes: {censored} you man! :mad:

it's obvious im {censored}ing around with the guy but your dumbass is too slow to understand :p

Archived