I had a bad transaction with Willshrdforfood.

Mr. Brady

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Do it
:)

Also post a phone number if you have one.

Nothing like getting harassed by an entire forum over $70.
:thu:

$70 plus the $11.00 i cost me to ship it back to him.
I should have kept it, at least I maybe could have had it repaired, but I wasn't willing to spend the money for a repair on a $70.00 item.

• Members

I can't believe he's willing to have his reputation and future transactions on this board trashed over $70. He's been here a while and had quite a few posts.

The sooner you believe it, the sooner you'll unleash hell on him by posting his real name, address and phone number, and also alerting the authorities in his area.

He's had enough time to respond. Now, it's time to {censored} him up.

• Members

what is paypals policy on small items like this? I know they offer protection on items not being as described, though they are beyond a pain in the ass, it might be worth looking into. I think they have a $200 min balance though...

anyways, contact your bank or credit card company and have them reverse the charges if all else fails.

• Members

what is paypals policy on small items like this? I know they offer protection on items not being as described, though they are beyond a pain in the ass, it might be worth looking into. I think they have a $200 min balance though...

anyways, contact your bank or credit card company and have them reverse the charges if all else fails.

This was paid directly out of my bank account. I generally use my credit card for online purchase, but didn't this time. I'm thinking it's too late to reverse the charges on this through my bank. Am I wrong?

Archived