HCAF Confessional

Scott K

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK I have one its kind of bad, but I am going to admit to it.

About a year ago I was talking to this Japanese Girl I know online, she admited she wanted to have a relations ship with me even though I am married, I told her this wouldnt happen as I am married and also in the UK anyway. If I was single maybe I would.

So she told me she would do anything I wanted.
So I said anything?
Her :yes
Me:Really?
Her: think of something and I will do it now and send you a video of it.

So I thought to my self well its not really cheating is it to watch a video :idk:
Then I thought :evil:

Then again I thought :evil:

Then I thought want is the most disgusting thing I can think of (not too sick I am not that evil) that she wouldnt do but I can see her boundry.

So I asked this.................

its so wrong, and not really a turn on for me just a challange...........

Me: so anything you will do it? no matter how kinky?

Her: yes and I will love it.

Me: ok go pee your panties and filme it for me. :o

(wrong I know but I wanted to challange her.)

her: OK I think I will like it too.

Me: errr ok.

I still have the Video saved on my PC she did it and she said she enjoyed doing it for me.

We dont really talk anymore.

Yes I know I am bad :cop:

• Members

OK I have one its kind of bad, but I am going to admit to it.

About a year ago I was talking to this Japanese Girl I know online, she admited she wanted to have a relations ship with me even though I am married, I told her this wouldnt happen as I am married and also in the UK anyway. If I was single maybe I would.

So she told me she would do anything I wanted.

So I said anything?

Her :yes

Me:Really?

Her: think of something and I will do it now and send you a video of it.

So I thought to my self well its not really cheating is it to watch a video
:idk:
Then I thought
:evil:

Then again I thought
:evil:

Then I thought want is the most disgusting thing I can think of (not too sick I am not that evil) that she wouldnt do but I can see her boundry.

So I asked this.................

its so wrong, and not really a turn on for me just a challange...........

Me: so anything you will do it? no matter how kinky?

Her: yes and I will love it.

Me: ok go pee your panties and filme it for me.
:o

(wrong I know but I wanted to challange her.)

her: OK I think I will like it too.

Me: errr ok.

I still have the Video saved on my PC she did it and she said she enjoyed doing it for me.

We dont really talk anymore.

Yes I know I am bad
:cop:

The amounts of fail Neilrocks25 :mad:

THE POSSIBILITIES WERE ENDLESS.

ENDLESS

I weep for your now forever incomplete soul :cry:

• Members

So, I was nearly arrested for {censored}ting.

Last week I was picking up my Girlfriend from some church thing, and my friend and I were waiting in the parking lot for her. Well, we had just massively pigged out at Cici's pizza, and it was to the point that if we didn't find a toilet, we would easily have a double diahrrea explosion on our hands.

So we start sneaking around the church checking each door counter clockwise. None of them are open except the one everybody is standing around on the inside.

So me and my buddy say screw it, and we walk in like we belong there and find ourselves a bathroom. I ran in so quick I missed the toilet with my first couple of turds. but three seconds after we start {censored}ting, some guy comes in and says the police are on the way already.

So naturally I look at my friend, and go, {censored}, we would get arrested for {censored}ting. But luckily, the police that came were cool and gave us a warning.

At first I felt bad about accidentally missing the toilet with my {censored}, but not after the ass called the cops

• Members

So, I was nearly arrested for {censored}ting.

Last week I was picking up my Girlfriend from some church thing, and my friend and I were waiting in the parking lot for her. Well, we had just massively pigged out at Cici's pizza, and it was to the point that if we didn't find a toilet, we would easily have a double diahrrea explosion on our hands.

So we start sneaking around the church checking each door counter clockwise. None of them are open except the one everybody is standing around on the inside.

So me and my buddy say screw it, and we walk in like we belong there and find ourselves a bathroom. I ran in so quick I missed the toilet with my first couple of turds. but three seconds after we start {censored}ting, some guy comes in and says the police are on the way already.

So naturally I look at my friend, and go, {censored}, we would get arrested for {censored}ting. But luckily, the police that came were cool and gave us a warning.

At first I felt bad about accidentally missing the toilet with my {censored}, but not after the ass called the cops

so they called the cops before ever seeing the poop on the floor?

Why would a church, if it has people in it, arrest someone for going in? Isn't that the point? This doesn't make sense.

• Members
so they called the cops before ever seeing the poop on the floor?

Why would a church, if it has people in it, arrest someone for going in? Isn't that the point? This doesn't make sense.

Ahh, so someone sees my logic :thu:

It didn't make any sense to me either, their excuse was, that it was for safety, because there were children in another wing of the building. But two dudes using the bathroom didn't look like a safety issue to me :idk:

Archived