HCAF Confessional

Scott K

• Members

i was 16 drunk and it was 3 am i drove my 66 buick riviera through a golf course. when i crashed it into a unforseen 6 ft drop into a sand trap. i got out ran my ass nearly a mile to the main road then hitched a ride home.
i reported it stolen the next morning. never got nailed with that.

i {censored} in a friends younger brothers shampoo bottle. also put gorilla glue in his "lotion" bottles by his computer. that kid was a douche.

i rubbed my asshole (kinda poopy) on a cig then gave it to this kid that used to follow my group of friends around. he smoked the whole damn thing.

i had a rolling machine that we sometimes would use it for other things. i pulled out a handful of curlies and put them in a "cig" for a dude. he also smoked the whole thing.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

can't remember if i posted this earlier, but my brother has a band with a really huge doucebag piano player. while they where out i rubbed my junk all over his keyboard and this piano horn thing (like an accordian u blow into) all ove rthe mouth piece. the kid played everything not having a clue

• Members

I have some new ones:

My girlfriends roommate was annoying the living {censored} out of me, so I replaced her birth control pills (stupid bitch has the kind that come in a bottle, who does that?) with aspirin. Hope she uses condoms.

I stuck sleeping pills in my girlfriends beer last weekend so she would shut the {censored} up. Drunk girlfriend on the rag = epically annoying.

I sold pot to one of my teachers and a security guard.

I attempted to get a squirrel to smoke a joint. Did not work. But it did make my really high friend piss himself laughing. So I guess it was a win.

• Members

What's with the eek? And why would it matter?

Oh great, no everyone thinks i'm a homophobe. No that's not what I meant, I was just wondering because when he said little brother I thought he meant "little" little. And i've never heard of a 5 year old thats gay, it just seems unusual. I have nothing against gays BTW, I have friends that are.

• Members

Oh great, no everyone thinks i'm a homophobe. No that's not what I meant, I was just wondering because when he said little brother I thought he meant "little" little. And i've never heard of a 5 year old thats gay, it just seems unusual. I have nothing against gays BTW, I have friends that are.

Just clarifying. Never to young to be gay. Boys don't have cooties afterall.

• Members

hahahahaha. ur gonna git bant.

Archived