HCAF Confessional

Scott K

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I remember back about 15 years ago, I was sitting in a diner after the bars closed, strapped for cash, and watched a guy drop a $20 bill out of his pocket, I quietly moved my foot over it until he left, and reached down and paid for my meal with it. This diner is small, had about 15 bar stools as seats, and the rest was standing room only, but one of those kinda places you'd see on Man VS Food.

I feel bad that I didn't say anything, nowadays, I'm more domesticated, I'd tell someone in a heartbeat that they dropped cash.

• Members

:lol:

1, around age 16 One of my stripper/meth head exes had a younger sister who annoyed me to no end. After a year of on again off again I started pissing in the younger sister's closets and sheets, always chuckling when she blamed it on the dogs. I also pissed in her drinks sometimes and would stick her fresh cigarettes on/in a dog's ass and put them back in the pack. I never did the whole pissing thing as a sexual thing, more of an solution to the problem of a one bathroom house and constant need to urinate.

2. Senior year of high school I ended up in a mobile home out in the woods after a party had been shut down hours earlier. A 23 y/o smoking hot wife of one of my high school buds (yes he was 18 married to a 23 y/o) is alone and depressed over him ditching her. She is also very intoxicated and curvy 5 foot tall emo wimmenz are my natural prey so I do the right thing and comfort her, this leads to her putting her hand in my pants and moments later my junk in her mouth. We get walked in on by the girl who rents the place and is a single but smoking hot mom (also trailer trash) she sees us and immediately starts bawwing. Crying girl runs to bedroom and emo wifey follows. Within 30 seconds of me entering the bedroom i'm participating in my first threesome with seriously used booty. I actually don't feel bad about it. I made them both feel really good, and maybe my nice smell rubbed off on them.

3. Annoying hippy friend of mine was a wreck stressing over whether his gf is being faithful or not, I ask for her number from him to "do some private investigator {censored}".... bad idea, I say the right things and end up doing the unskinny bop on a service road off of I-95 for literally the longer part of the night. Go to school next day and tell him "I wouldn't trust her" :ppokerface:

• Members
I once punched a hole in the wall at a party when I was drunk, and then left and didn't tell anyone 'twas me.

....thank God it was at UW-Stout and I haven't been back since.
;)

Same thing...only replace "punching the wall" with "puking behind the couch" :lol:

Give me a break, I was 16....

• Members

In 2004 I stole the issue of Entertainment Weekly with this photo on the cover from my girlfriend's mom's house so I could fap.
:thu:

Man I remember getting wood over this girl all the time.

Then she dyed those lovely fiery locks blond, and I was like :cry:

but I'd still take her as a blond, especially if I could get vids of her and her g/f :love:

• Members

the same bros gf, same night as well with the pissing off also drew me to appropriately {censored} with her vegetarian enchiladas, and i was waiting for her to eat them the next day knowing what i just did to them.

well she never ate them and left one day, so i un{censored}ed the dish as best i could and ate it instead. and it was damn delicious

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Well, my story isn't as cool as some of yours, but here it goes...

So, this friend of mine called 'E' had a gf. The gf had a chubby friend called 'O', and from what I was told, she had a crush on me.

Now this 'O' gal was a nice girl to talk to, but she creeped me out a bit, so I did not see anything happening between us...

So one night, 'E', and another friend called 'X' and me went to visit a concert. All of a sudden 'E' shows me a texts message from the chubby asking if he wants to keep an eye on where I stick my tounge that night.

So we decided that we should prank her. So after a few beers we found a spot where there was enough light, and 'X' and I acted like we were kissing. ('X' is a guy). Now 'E' took a photo from an angle where it looked pretty real, especially if you look at it on a small phone screen, and send that pic to 'O' :lol::lol:

Turns out that in the end, she (and 'E's gf too) really thought that 'X' and I are gay:facepalm:

(but we laughed our asses off:thu: )

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I know, I know, it's cool.

And come to think of it, I'll see her tomorrow night. I'm driving down to see a bunch of friends for a party, and we'll talk and laugh and cut up. And there will be absolutely nothing that even remotely resembles hanky-panky.

Because after all that, I still love my wife very, very much, and would take a {censored}ing icepick to the eyeball
before I betray her
. I have a good life, and I really won the lottery when I married this girl.

But hey, this is a confessional thread, right? Just writing about some mind{censored} stuff I've been through, y'know?

Except you did betray her.

• 4 months later...
  • Members
1, around age 16 One of my stripper/meth head exes had a younger sister who annoyed me to no end. After a year of on again off again I started pissing in the younger sister's closets and sheets, always chuckling when she blamed it on the dogs. I also pissed in her drinks sometimes and would stick her fresh cigarettes on/in a dog's ass and put them back in the pack. I never did the whole pissing thing as a sexual thing, more of an solution to the problem of a one bathroom house and constant need to urinate.

2. Senior year of high school I ended up in a mobile home out in the woods after a party had been shut down hours earlier. A 23 y/o smoking hot wife of one of my high school buds (yes he was 18 married to a 23 y/o) is alone and depressed over him ditching her. She is also very intoxicated and curvy 5 foot tall emo wimmenz are my natural prey so I do the right thing and comfort her, this leads to her putting her hand in my pants and moments later my junk in her mouth. We get walked in on by the girl who rents the place and is a single but smoking hot mom (also trailer trash) she sees us and immediately starts bawwing. Crying girl runs to bedroom and emo wifey follows. Within 30 seconds of me entering the bedroom i'm participating in my first threesome with seriously used booty. I actually don't feel bad about it. I made them both feel really good, and maybe my nice smell rubbed off on them.

3. Annoying hippy friend of mine was a wreck stressing over whether his gf is being faithful or not, I ask for her number from him to "do some private investigator {censored}".... bad idea, I say the right things and end up doing the unskinny bop on a service road off of I-95 for literally the longer part of the night. Go to school next day and tell him "I wouldn't trust her" :ppokerface:

Confession: I fap to your posts! :D

Archived