HCAF Confessional

Scott K

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When I was in high school, during the bus ride home, I really had to take a leak. Couldn't hold it in any longer, so since I was sitting in the back seat and there was hardly anyone in the bus, I stood up the best I could and took a leak on the floor. It felt damn good.

• Members

I got drunk at my own house one night with my girl and she was a lot more drunk then me and I was still pretty hammered but coherent and I knocked her laptop off the counter and cracked the screen but she was so drunk she didn't realize what happened.

I told her in the morning that she did and she believed me, she still tells the story as if she actually did it but doesn't remember

Close one.

• Members

An ex-girlfriend cheated on me but forgot she had left her camera in my dorm room. So I took a picture of my hairy asshole and returned the camera (this was back before digital cameras). When she got the film developed, she was looking at the pictures with her mom...

• Members

...also guilty of that...and probably worse.
:cop:

So at St. Patty's day a couple of years ago, I was BOMBED and brought home a small land mammal disguised as a female. I somehow wised up before laying down the pipe, faked getting sick, and then went and slept on the futon in the living room. :lol:

• Members

So at St. Patty's day a couple of years ago, I was BOMBED and brought home a small land mammal disguised as a female. I somehow wised up
before laying down the pipe
, faked getting sick, and then went and slept on the futon in the living room.
:lol:

well played, sir.

• Members

OK I posted this a few years ago on here and got ROASTED for it, so what the hell, here it is again:

In college I was taking a dump in the men's room at the Communication Arts & Sciences building. On the floor near the base of the commode I noticed a wallet; almost certainly it had fallen out of the pocket of the previous person when his pants were down around his ankles. I picked it up, pocketed all the cash that was in it (about $100 if I recall correctly) and flushed the wallet down the toilet (and it went down too; this was one of those toilets with a flush like a nuclear blast).

OK, let me have it.

• Members

OK I posted this a few years ago on here and got ROASTED for it, so what the hell, here it is again:

In college I was taking a dump in the men's room at the Communication Arts & Sciences building. On the floor near the base of the commode I noticed a wallet; almost certainly it had fallen out of the pocket of the previous person when his pants were down around his ankles. I picked it up, pocketed all the cash that was in it (about $100 if I recall correctly) and flushed the wallet down the toilet (and it went down too; this was one of those toilets with a flush like a nuclear blast).

OK, let me have it.

hahahahahahaha. win.

Archived