HCAF Confessional

Scott K

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I banged a married woman a few weeks ago. The karma police are going to {censored} me up for that one.

I'm going striaght to hell then. It's happened with a couple of women I used to work with. And a bored rich bird who used to follow me around....

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I gotta bring this back. This isn't much of a confession, but i've gained 65 pounds in the last ten years. Granted, i was 99 pounds when i graduated high school ten years ago... but still. I wanna lose weight, but i've become a bit of a closet alcoholic and i think that's really affecting both my weight and my motivation.

• Members

Alright I have one.

12 years or so back when I was in high school, a buddy of mine Ryan and I would sometimes drive around and egg cars. We'd go buy probably 3 dozen eggs and make a night of drive by eggings. The best targets were cars with the windows rolled down. So we spot this old blue Ford Tempo with the driver's side window rolled all the way down parked in the street. Well past midnight on a Friday. Nobody out; nobody's house lights are on. We roll past this car a couple times to scope the place out, then make a pass and honk an egg at the car, right through the open window. SCORE! Roll by again, I'd toss a few in. Then my buddy, while driving, would fling them over his car and into the window of the Tempo as we drove by. We'd hear it splatter on the dash and see a nice coating of egg all over the windshield. After 5 or 6 hits we bolt for a while. Maybe an hour later we drive by again to take some more shots, and we see this guy out at the Tempo hosing it out with the garden hose. He was PISSED, and rightfully so, yelling about every curse word in the book. So we speed off and just could not stop laughing for 10 or 15 minutes it seems. Never got caught, and it certainly wasn't the first nor last time we did that sort of thing.

Fast forward 4 years. Another good friend of mine Sean is having a graduation party, so I stop by, and Ryan is also there. We go looking for a football to toss around, and when Sean opens his garage door, there sits the blue Ford Tempo we egged the {censored} out of 4 years ago. Ryan and I froze and about {censored} our pants. We didn't mention anything about the egging, and to this day still has no clue who did it.

• Members

I gotta bring this back. This isn't much of a confession, but i've gained 65 pounds in the last ten years. Granted, i was 99 pounds when i graduated high school ten years ago... but still. I wanna lose weight, but i've become a bit of a closet alcoholic and i think that's really affecting both my weight and my motivation.

I was 135 lbs when i graduated high school (2003). Im 199 lbs now. No guy is supposed to be 99 or 135 lbs, people just gain weight at different ages.

But i can't help you on the other part except to say keep your head up.

• Members

I know, she should have said something.. She was a year younger and she only had a little too drink, but to this day I cant understand why she didnt say something.. Honestly the room was black.. Maybe thats one of the reasons I HATE {censored}ing in the dark today.. Oh well.. Chalk it up to experience!! hahahahahah

Ah ancient lulz.

A guy I worked with did the same thing. He didnt know. After he did the deed he got a beer from the fridge and went to bed.

His brother went to the fridge the next morning: There was a bloody hand print on the fridge,

Red wings ftl.

• Members

Wow, I can't believe I read the whole thing. Bravo.

When I was 17, I used to see this girl who was 16 and had amazing D boobs and she was always horny for me. I could make her so unbelievably wet that it was ridiculous. This one time, she invited me over to watch Queen of the Damned with her 2 friends, who were pretty annoying and the movie was terrible, but her friends passed out and I proceeded to do what I do best and went down on her, making her cum at least 10 times. This is while her friends are in the same room, mind you.

Then we go upstairs and tells me to sit down in the rocking chair by the picture window in her parents house and proceeds to give me an unreal BJ. This girl is blonde, a little dumb and seems altogether innocent, until she got down on my rod. My goodness, this chick could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. So she works me for a while and swallows my load and I head home on my merry way.

This girl loved giving BJs and we would go off in my car at lunch hour in high school and she'd give me a BJ or two during the lunch hour. This went on until I turned 18 and she scared me off my saying she might be in love with me, though it was certain she loved my cock. I got together with another girl a few months later and the first would call me for booty calls and it was hard to resist her beautiful titties and amazing mouth.

That's the best I've got, so far, HCAF.

Archived