Scott K

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Ahh, so someone sees my logic
:thu:

It didn't make any sense to me either, their excuse was, that it was for safety, because there were children in another wing of the building. But two dudes using the bathroom didn't look like a safety issue to me
:idk:

It's funny because your "story" sounds almost identical to a thread I made a year and a half ago.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=1876989

Are you trying to pass my story off as your own you little son of a bitch? huh? Huh?

• Members

one of my buds was {censored}ing this chick on and off, and would have made it a full time job if his and her parents weren't home so often. so one weekend his parents are out of town or some {censored}, and they leave him and his dogg home, so he invites her over and they undoubtedly {censored}, they hang around his house for like a day and a half and basically just {censored} non stop. but then he asks if she would like to try it up the ass. she agrees and they proceed to butt {censored}, but as they are doing so they hear the parents pull into the drive way. he scrambles to find his clothes, and whilst doing so the girl ends up {censored}ty on the ground and taking off out the back door.

the parents walk in and see the {censored}, the kid blames the dog, and they put the dog down.

• Members

one of my buds was {censored}ing this chick on and off, and would have made it a full time job if his and her parents weren't home so often. so one weekend his parents are out of town or some {censored}, and they leave him and his dogg home, so he invites her over and they undoubtedly {censored}, they hang around his house for like a day and a half and basically just {censored} non stop. but then he asks if she would like to try it up the ass. she agrees and they proceed to butt {censored}, but as they are doing so they hear the parents pull into the drive way. he scrambles to find his clothes, and whilst doing so the girl ends up {censored}ty on the ground and taking off out the back door.

the parents walk in and see the {censored}, the kid blames the dog, and they put the dog down.

You had me until "they put the dog down". Funny story, but fiction.

• Members

Background: Most weekends, about 11 years ago on weekend booze-ups I'd pull this girl called "Sarah". We'd go back to my mates house and screw all night until she had to go home at daylight o'clock to her boyfriend.

Fast foward a couple of years, I'd started working with a couple mates and the guy I was replacing was there for a week to show me the ropes before he finished and went on a round the world traveling jaunt with his mrs (you can see this coming a mile off)...
So, on his last day there's a big night out, and he introduces me to his gf, by then fiance, "Sarah".
Rather awkward all round.....

• 3 months later...

Archived