HCAF Confessional

Scott K

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This was back when I was maybe 21, I think. I was at a party when this girl that I had known for a while finds out her dude has been {censored}ing around. He is at the party, she isnt...

She calls me and asks me to come outside and talk to her in her car. She is beyond pissed and wants revenge. We start fooling around, then she tells me to get out of the car... wtf? then she gets out and grabs me by my belt and leads me over to a car, hikes up her skirt, bends over and demands to be {censored}ed. She then pulled me out and put me back in, but not her vag this time... She asks me to tell her when I am about to finish. Right as I am about to, she turns around, starts kissing me hard, and gives me an hj until I blow all over this car.

Come to find out, the car was her ex-dudes car. She ended up sending a text saying "look out for the nut on your handle." That was also her first anal experience. A night full of win.

• Members

This was back when I was maybe 21, I think. I was at a party when this girl that I had known for a while finds out her dude has been {censored}ing around. He is at the party, she isnt...

She calls me and asks me to come outside and talk to her in her car. She is beyond pissed and wants revenge. We start fooling around, then she tells me to get out of the car... wtf? then she gets out and grabs me by my belt and leads me over to a car, hikes up her skirt, bends over and demands to be {censored}ed. She then pulled me out and put me back in, but not her vag this time... She asks me to tell her when I am about to finish. Right as I am about to, she turns around, starts kissing me hard, and gives me an hj until I blow all over this car.

Come to find out, the car was her ex-dudes car. She ended up sending a text saying "look out for the nut on your handle." That was also her first anal experience. A night full of win.

win.

• Members
First time anal for this girl and she just shoves your dick up there no problem, no lube?

BS or you have a tiny wang.

More than likely, both.

+1.
Anal is like shoving a watermelon down a golf ball hole. I find it impossible that she just shoved it in and enjoyed it. :o

• Members

I had sex with my foster sister on Christmas eve and Christmas day back in 83. I am going straight to hell. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Back in 86 I was stationed in Okinawa. I picked up a virus in Thailand and had the {censored}s real bad. I lived with an OCD Marine that couldnt stand to see fingerprints on the mirror, let alone fecal splattered in the bathroom. The rooms had the toilet and shower in the tiled bathroom and the mirror and sink were in the main part of the barracks rooms, kinda like a small apartment.

I had just finished taking a shower and was wrapped in a towel around my waist at the mirror and sink shaving. Just then I had massive cramps and couldnt hold it. I sprayed fecal all over the floor and and it splattered everywhere. I was doubled over as well just sharting everywhere.

My roommate Chuck started screaming at the top of his lungs like someone that had just witnessed a gruesome murder. He continued to scream for a good 30 seconds or so. After he finished I just simple turned to him and in a calm voice said "Well, what are you waiting for, go get the mop", lol. He had to step over it to get out the door, rofl. I went and took another shower.

He actually scared the crap out of about half the building with his screaming.

• Members

Here is another one, I have three younger sisters, 1 year, 2 years and 4 years younger. The one a year younger used to have alot of her friends sleep over. Between 16 and 18 I think I boned most of them. A few years back I was in town and stopped by to see my sister unannounced.

Three of the womens were over at her place and I had done them all. I walked into the kitchen to see her and the look on my face must have been priceless. When I went back into the living room with my brother in law there was some low level talking and giggling. :facepalm:

All I have to say is that I think far too many parents underestimate just how horny a 16-18 year old girl gets. The guys always get the bad press, but in the end I think we all know the truth.:thu:

• Members
Here is another one, I have three younger sisters, 1 year, 2 years and 4 years younger. The one a year younger used to have alot of her friends sleep over. Between 16 and 18 I think I boned most of them. A few years back I was in town and stopped by to see my sister unannounced.

Three of the womens were over at her place and I had done them all. I walked into the kitchen to see her and the look on my face must have been priceless. When I went back into the living room with my brother in law there was some low level talking and giggling.
:facepalm:

All I have to say is that I think far too many parents underestimate just how horny a 16-18 year old girl gets. The guys always get the bad press, but in the end I think we all know the truth.
:thu:

I had my ex's mom walk in on me handcuffed to the support pole in her room. She was wrapped around me riding my dick. The look on her mother's face. :lol:

We were 15. :o

P.S. Her mom bought the handcuffs for me for a valentine's day gift. She thought they were cute. :D

• Members
I had my ex's mom walk in on me handcuffed to the support pole in her room. She was wrapped around me riding my dick. The look on her mother's face.
:lol:

We were 15.
:o

P.S. Her mom bought the handcuffs for me for a valentine's day gift. She thought they were cute.
:D

This story is bull{censored}.

• Members

In high school, my mom worked nights and my dad was home. He would hear me come down the stairs late at night so I had to jump out of my window from the 2nd story. His window was below mine and off to the side. If I thought I made a lot of noise while I was dangling drom my window ledge or if I hit the side of the house with a limb on the way down I would get to where ever I was going and call home. My dad would answer and I would say "I got it dad it's for me" he would say "it's a little late for phone calls" and hang up.

• Members

1. I was hooking up with a girl, and we go to her room. We get on her bed and her cat jumps up. I put the cat on the floor and continue to undress her. She yells at me, "The cat can stay on the bed." I tell her that I don't want the cat on the bed while we screw, and she starts getting all pissy. "The cat has more of a right to be on the bed than you do..." Blah Blah Blah. I start screwing her, she's enjoying it, the cat jumps up on the bed again. I throw it off, she gets pissy again. "Leave it on the bed, it can stay on the bed." I am getting mad, this is bull{censored}, the damn cat is interrupting my sex. I get close to blowing, I say to her, "I'm gonna cum on your {censored}." She screams at me to do it, so I pull out and jizz all over her cat.
The cat freaks, runs away, she starts screaming, I'm laughing so hard that I can even stand up straight to put my pants on. Great times.

2. My roommate's little sister comes up to visit him at school. Turns out she's hot. We go to a party and I'm hitting on her the entire. Eventually we go back to my dorm room, and we all pass out. The next morning my roomie wakes up early to go to the gym, and his sister wakes me up and proceeds to give me a blowjob. She spits on a towel, smiles at me and drapes the towel, which was her brothers, over a chair. Her brother comes back all sweaty like 20 minutes later, grabs the towel off the chair, and wipes the sweat off his face with the towel. His sister and I start dying, and he asks what happened. I tell him and he flips a {censored} and starts screaming at me, threatening to punch me and {censored}. He runs away and I screw his sister again out of spite.

I have had some interesting sexcapades.

• Members
I had my ex's mom walk in on me handcuffed to the support pole in her room. She was wrapped around me riding my dick. The look on her mother's face.

We were 15.
:o

P.S. Her mom bought the handcuffs for me for a valentine's day gift. She thought they were cute.
:D

You're a great fiction writer :poke:

• Members

One of my ex girlfriends cheated on me, so I broke up with her. Well 2 months down the road she starts texting me, and I don't respond to her. So she starts sending me the dirtiest texts, mainly saying how she wanted me. So I'm down for it and for about 3 months, we seriously just meet up, usually late at night and bone. Well 2 months into that, I'm at the local bar, and my ex girlfriends friend is in there. We hit it off fairly quick, I always thought she was really cute and cool when I went out with me ex. So I get her number and didn't talk to her for about 3 weeks. Well at the end of those 3 glorious months, I get sick of doing this, I can't stand this girl, so that day I get home from work, and I had just got a promotion which was like 3 dollars an hour. Well my ex meets me at my house, telling me how I deserved the raise and blah blah. So than she says she feels bad that she didn't get me a present, so she goes down on me and mouths the gravy, which she has never done EVER with me, just not into it.

Well later that night, I head out to a bar that's a little far, and the girl I met calls me and asks where I'm going tonight, so she meets me a little later, we have a few drinks, one thing leads to another and we bone. So the next morning my EX calls me and comes over to my house. Which is kind of weird, because the past 3 months, we would bone like twice a week and never see each other any other time. So I can tell she's trying to swoop in again on me. So we end up boning that morning and I break up with her for good that night.

The best part is both of them know about what happened with me and either one and my ex is still dead in love with me, and her friend still texts me to this day, and I usually never respond, like a year and a half after all this happened. BESTEST part is both of them are better friends now, lmao.

Now I'm single and lovin it, go on a few dates but I'm happy with my single time. More guitar playing for me.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Probably should ante up that I don't really like listening to Metal. Well, 80s metal is OK, but not thrash, black metal, speed metal, etc. I really am not a fan of LoG or any of those other bands that seem to be so popular round here?

Oh, and I'm really not a fan of the concept of boosting, either.

:p

• Members
Probably should ante up that I don't really like listening to Metal. Well, 80s metal is OK, but not thrash, black metal, speed metal, etc. I really am not a fan of LoG or any of those other bands that seem to be so popular round here?

Oh, and I'm really not a fan of the concept of boosting, either.

:p

:facepalm:

• Members

1. I was hooking up with a girl, and we go to her room. We get on her bed and her cat jumps up. I put the cat on the floor and continue to undress her. She yells at me, "The cat can stay on the bed." I tell her that I don't want the cat on the bed while we screw, and she starts getting all pissy. "The cat has more of a right to be on the bed than you do..." Blah Blah Blah. I start screwing her, she's enjoying it, the cat jumps up on the bed again. I throw it off, she gets pissy again. "Leave it on the bed, it can stay on the bed." I am getting mad, this is bull{censored}, the damn cat is interrupting my sex. I get close to blowing, I say to her, "I'm gonna cum on your {censored}." She screams at me to do it, so I pull out and jizz all over her cat.

The cat freaks, runs away, she starts screaming, I'm laughing so hard that I can even stand up straight to put my pants on. Great times.

2. My roommate's little sister comes up to visit him at school. Turns out she's hot. We go to a party and I'm hitting on her the entire. Eventually we go back to my dorm room, and we all pass out. The next morning my roomie wakes up early to go to the gym, and his sister wakes me up and proceeds to give me a blowjob. She spits on a towel, smiles at me and drapes the towel, which was her brothers, over a chair. Her brother comes back all sweaty like 20 minutes later, grabs the towel off the chair, and wipes the sweat off his face with the towel. His sister and I start dying, and he asks what happened. I tell him and he flips a {censored} and starts screaming at me, threatening to punch me and {censored}. He runs away and I screw his sister again out of spite.

I have had some interesting sexcapades.

both of these are 100% win

• 1 month later...
  • Members

i puked while {censored}ing a girl, then continued to {censored} her before she noticed what i did.

i have slept with a married girl, tho she told me they were seperated at the time.

i suck at pinch harmonics

i once peed in someones sink in their kitchen drunk. . . . ok more than once

i choke slammed a kid who turned out to have minor retardation (not like spaz tard, just really stupid)

Archived