HCAF Confessional

Scott K

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I went out with a buddy and his sister one night to go watch a band play in Dayton. The buddy and I were drinking before the sister picked us up, so by the time I get to the bar, I'm wasted. I kept drinking at the bar, going around to random girls and attempting to hit on them. When one would turn me down, I would turn to her friend and repeat the process. Finally, I'm so drunk that I had to sit down, so I sat down on the rim of a rubber trashcan at the bar and start to pass out. Bartender yells at me, so I go by the front door and sit down.

Next thing I know, I wake up by a building in downtown Dayton, with my zipper down and my pants are soaked. Apparently I tried to pull out my dick to piss and couldn't get it out, so I just pissed down my leg. So I wander around for a few minutes trying to find out where I am before heading back to the club and texting the sister telling her I'm ready to go. The 50 minute car ride home was quite awkward. :freak:

• 9 months later...
  • Members
holy {censored}, could you date a bigger loser? no trying to be a dick, but seriously a stripper (hey, I dated them too) and a jailbird? please tell me one of you guys is fixed.

She's a cool girl, just got messed up with the wrong people. But its going to be 6 months plus, and i met another stripper. :facepalm: whos gotten in my veins in a bad way.

more :facepalm: than can fit on this post.

• Members
I was 22 and hooked up with a chick that turned out to be a 17 yr old... her boyfriend came and picked her up from my house (where the party was) later that night
:thu:

At a house party many years ago I hooked up with a semi regular hook up a bit younger than me and we proceeded to get it on in the bathroom. No one could get in and it's obvious what's going on in there, big line, much knocking at the door etc. Anyhoo, when we were done somehow there was no one waiting to get in so I got a squeezey ketchup and wrote someone elses name on the mirror and this poor {censored}er got grief for years from all of our girl friends for boning in the bathroom, how disrespectful, blah, blah...
This was 15 years ago, but we still hang out and I told him a while ago that it was me. Not impressed.

• Members

When I was in university in London I was knocking around with a girl from NYC who was I swear nuttier than squirrel {censored}. Lisa. If you meet a girl called Lisa with straight dark hair who went to college in London, run like {censored}. You've been warned. Anyhoo...
One time when we were {censored}ing she phoned her boyfriend (who was in the marines, stationed in Europe somewhere, close enough to worry, y'know??) and tries talking to him which wasn't too easy what with us {censored}ing an' all, so she says "here, talk to my buddy from college" and passes the phone to me.
"Uh, hi, wassup?" he says. Wasn't too impressed when a) he found out her buddy was a bloke b) I was obviously trying and failing miserably not to laugh at the situation, and c) that she was moaning and groaning in the background making it rather obvious what was going down.
I repeat, if you meet a girl called Lisa with straight dark hair who went to college in London, run like {censored}. You've been warned.

• Members
OK I have one its kind of bad, but I am going to admit to it.

About a year ago I was talking to this Japanese Girl I know online, she admited she wanted to have a relations ship with me even though I am married, I told her this wouldnt happen as I am married and also in the UK anyway. If I was single maybe I would.

So she told me she would do anything I wanted.

So I said anything?

Her :yes

Me:Really?

Her: think of something and I will do it now and send you a video of it.

So I thought to my self well its not really cheating is it to watch a video
:idk:
Then I thought
:evil:

Then again I thought
:evil:

Then I thought want is the most disgusting thing I can think of (not too sick I am not that evil) that she wouldnt do but I can see her boundry.

So I asked this.................

its so wrong, and not really a turn on for me just a challange...........

Me: so anything you will do it? no matter how kinky?

Her: yes and I will love it.

Me: ok go pee your panties and filme it for me.
:o

(wrong I know but I wanted to challange her.)

her: OK I think I will like it too.

Me: errr ok.

I still have the Video saved on my PC she did it and she said she enjoyed doing it for me.

We dont really talk anymore.

Yes I know I am bad
:cop:

And we can get in touch with her how? I've always wanted to go to Japan.
:idea:

Archived