HCAF Confessional

Scott K

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have some new ones:

My girlfriends roommate was annoying the living {censored} out of me, so I replaced her birth control pills (stupid bitch has the kind that come in a bottle, who does that?) with aspirin. Hope she uses condoms.

I stuck sleeping pills in my girlfriends beer last weekend so she would shut the {censored} up. Drunk girlfriend on the rag = epically annoying.

I sold pot to one of my teachers and a security guard.

I attempted to get a squirrel to smoke a joint. Did not work. But it did make my really high friend piss himself laughing. So I guess it was a win.

HA!!! That {censored} is funny!!!!

• Members

can't remember if i posted this earlier, but my brother has a band with a really huge doucebag piano player. while they where out i rubbed my junk all over his keyboard and this piano horn thing (like an accordian u blow into) all ove rthe mouth piece. the kid played everything not having a clue

:lol::thu:

My last band, the bass player took his cousins (lived with him & he was a real ass) toothbrush & wiped his anus with it.

Said cousin later used it. :lol:

• Members
I attempted to get a squirrel to smoke a joint. Did not work. But it did make my really high friend piss himself laughing. So I guess it was a win.

:thu: Excellent!
I hear cats sometimes inhale the smoke. ;) (not like take a hit, but will inhale rising smoke or that which you exhale in their face)

• Members

I have some new ones:

My girlfriends roommate was annoying the living {censored} out of me, so I replaced her birth control pills (stupid bitch has the kind that come in a bottle, who does that?) with aspirin. Hope she uses condoms.

{censored}ing SHENANIGANS up in 'dis bitch.

You apparently have no idea why they package birth control how they do.

The cycle would be all {censored}ed up if they were just loose in a bottle.

:facepalm:

• Members

I have some new ones:

Birth control isn't made in a bottle, and aspirin looks nothing like tiny birth control pills. If you thought you were replacing birth control, you didn't, but I hope whatever you replaced wasn't important or she could end up dead. Even the fact that you were ATTEMPTING to replace birth control is {censored}ed...it is used to prevent migraine, stroke and other serious conditions in some people. And what was your plan? To have her get pregnant so she would have to either {censored} up her life or kill a baby with an abortion? Sorry...this really pisses me off. You must be one stupid ass kid. Don't {censored} with people's meds, moron.

Luckily, you probably made all of this up to look funny.

• Members
Birth control isn't made in a bottle, and aspirin looks nothing like tiny birth control pills. If you thought you were replacing birth control, you didn't, but I hope whatever you replaced wasn't important or she could end up dead. Even the fact that you were ATTEMPTING to replace birth control is {censored}ed...it is used to prevent migraine, stroke and other serious conditions in some people. And what was your plan? To have her get pregnant so she would have to either {censored} up her life or kill a baby with an abortion? Sorry...this really pisses me off. You must be one stupid ass kid. Don't {censored} with people's meds, moron.

Luckily, you probably made all of this up to look funny.

This.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

OK, I've got some goodies. Our bass player and drummer are brothers (3 yrs between them) and they've had us all in stitches for the journey home yesterday with {censored} they did when they were younger.

While on holiday at the beach, their dad fell asleep on a large airbed, so when the tide came in they got it on the water and paddled him out a bit, then swam back to shore. After a while the current had taken him almost out of sight and the coastguard had to be called in to rescue him. He was still asleep when they turned up, and extremely sunburnt.

The older of the 2 tied the other to a gate on the way to school thinking he'd get down pretty easily. 2.5 hours later he was cut down by a guy walking his dog....

Archived