The April SPAM Thread - Don't ask me what I want it for...

The Eristic

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Bricks ATX - Stand Up or Shut Up

the full length debut - now available

TrayOutside_2.jpg

$12 including shipping to US and Canada
$14 to the rest of the world

additional CDs $10 each - makes a great gift for someone you don't really like all that much

paypal to jjpistols @ juno.com - please allow 2-4 weeks for shipping (don't expect it, but please allow it ;) )

StandUp2.jpg

cpry_bright.jpg

• Members

Peavey Prowler Amp (I'll add some pix in the next couple of days).

45 Watt 1 x 12 tube combo. 3 Sovtek 12AX7's and 2 Ruby 6L6's. All stock with "Blue Marvel Speaker". Versitile with two channels, plus a footswitchable "boost" on the lead channel. Boost is a fixed 6 dB punch that you can set for level, gain, or both. Also has a bright switch on clean channel and a "resonance" switch that makes the bass response tighter or looser. There's a separate 3-band eq for each channel. Has an external speaker out, an FX loop, reverb, and includes the 2-button footswitch for channel switching and boost. I don't have an original manual, but will include one I downloaded from Peavey.com. This model is no longer in production. The Valve King is probably the closest currently made Peavey to it.

Clean channel is very warm. Will do a nice jazzy tone with my semi-hollow's neck humbucker, and will get nice spanky Tele tones from my Peavey Reactor. Good for jazz and country as is. With the help of pedal OD, you can also coax some blues out as well.

Lead channel has a very "rock" edge with lots of breakup. Offers a broad range of classic and modern rock tones, but is not your ideal choice for blues (you'll do better with OD in front of the clean channel IMO).

Plenty loud enough to gig in a med.-small venue. Small enough to serve as a backstage warmup amp. Useful in a recording studio as well.

I bought it used (but spotless) about three years ago for $350. It's been played very infrequently in my smoke-free home ever since. I want $300 for it but if push comes to shove I'll take $275. Oh damn! Did I say that out loud? Well, there's no turning back now... $275 it is! (plus actual shipping from Northern CA).

PM me if you have any interest or questions. Thanks.

• Members

SELLING!!!
-Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty $650 with epiphone hardshell case
PM me for details

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1074.jpg

WTB!!!
-Fender Telecaster. 3 sunburst/maple neck. I've been lookin at the highway one.
89999.jpg

Willing to trade one for another.

• Members

FS: Ibanez AT300, Andy Timmons Sig. Guitar

Hello all...
Mint Condition Ibanez AT300.
This is the Andy Timmons signature guitar. MINT condition, in UV1000 case.
-Arched S-style top with traditional flat back.
-AT multi-radius neck offers incomparable playability and feel.
-DiMarzio

• Members

1995 Fender USA Strat Plus Deluxe... Maple board, blue reverse burst (dark in the middle, lighter on the edges), Lace Sensor Gold pups, schaller locking tuners, LSR Roller Nut, schaller strap locks, amazing condition... Got offered $650 as a trade, the store marked it for $850, decided I didn't want anything they had to offer. Split the difference, $750 shipped to lower 48. Comes with OHSC, which is in seriously almost perfect condition, as well as is the guitar. Pics on request, and price is firm... It was $1,200 new in 1995, and is seriously in ridiculously nice condition. Will trade for Fender Stratosonic DVII, or possibly other P-90 equipped guitar.

• Members

D'Pergo Vintage 60's Strat pickups set. These are hand wound pickups and you can't really buy just the pickups from D'Pergo. I had these installed in my G&L Legacy but took them out when I sold the guitar. The leads have been cut for a strat pickguard. $150 shipped in CONUS.

dpergo.JPG

dpergo1.JPG

Aphex Acoustic Xciter in new condition with the original packaging. Bought it and used it a few times the stored away since I sold the acoustic guitars that I was using this pedal with. $75 shipped in CONUS

aphex1.JPG

Tech21 Sansamp PSA-1 in excellent condition. Never mounted on the rack. Comes with manual. $375 shipped in CONUS.

CIMG0683.JPG

More pics here

I prefer Paypal (I'll split the fees). PM or email at klesmana@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Thanks

• Members
Originally posted by Phrostbit

1998 Guild/DeArmond M-75, in good condition. Includes DeArmond Hardshell case. Played for a couple years as my main axe. No major flaws, cracks, or dings. Minor finish crack on right side of neck pocket and a very small scratch on rear of body.

All upgraded electronics and wiring! Pots are American made 500k. New American caps as well. Bridge Pickup is an Ibanez SZ-1 (sounds a lot like a JB). Bridge is a Hamer PAF (~8.3k).

Now asking $300.00 +S/H. Lower 48 states only. USPS Money Order only. PM if interested.

m75full.jpg

m75body.jpg
m75back.jpgm75head1.jpgm75head2.jpg

Those are the main pics... here are the two issues I described above:

Finish crack at neck pocket --

m75finishcrack.jpg

Heres the very small scratch on the back

m75scratch.jpg

Thanks for looking!

--Phrostbit

New LOWER PRICE of $300.00 +S/H. Includes OHSC!!!

• Members

75 Fender Strat MIJ copy.

This is a Japan market only guitar, large headstock, black pickguard/knobs, 3 color burst. You won't see many of these in the states unless it is the real thing. Year of manufacture 1989. Great shape. $675

50s Tele reissue

Ash body, maple 21 fret neck, made in the USA, 2 color burst, USA vintage hardware, mint condition. $675

Les Paul Custom -reissue

68 customshop reissue (2002), black, aged look, semi faded lacquer , yellowed bindings..... this guitar has GREAT acoustic sustain and great tone !!! Chunky neck !! Burstbucker pickups, Cert of authenticity and Customshop case. $2,000

• Members
ESP M-VI

Ok, I have never seen another one of these, but it's a great playing guitar. I just don't like the fretboard. It's a little tto flat for me. It looks like DiMarzio pickups, ebony fretboard, ash body (maybe alder?).

51_1.JPG

$350 shipped with a gigbag. If you want, add $50 and I'll pick up a case for it.

• Members
Agile AL-3000M CSB

SOLD!!!

I love this guitar, but I really never play it and I need to sell one or two to add another one (or two!). This AL-3000M has the upgraded parts (grover tuner, 3/4" Maple cap, Alnico V pups), looks and plays awesome, and is in DEAD MINT condition. It includes a CNB Hardshell Case.

agile1.jpg

agile2.jpg

I'm asking $330.00 shipped to a HC member. My eBay feedback is over 150 with over 99% positive feedback (littletownmusic is my ebay handle).

If I get no interest here - it will probably go on eBay - unless I smarten up and keep her...

• Members

EMG 85/SA/SA pickups
These pickups were bought brand new and were in my Yamaha guitar for about 6 weeks and removed. I am quitting the EMG's and going back to passives. All wires and pots included. I'll even throw in some extra pots and battery clips I had laying around. About $250 worth of pickups I'll let go for $175. I'd like to sell them all together if I can. Trying to raise some cash for an Agile AL2000. If you got one of those as trade we can talk a trade. No Paypal. US Postal Service Money Orders only.

OK if anyone wants them separately I'll take
EMG 85 $75
SA's $50 a piece

IM000504.jpg

• Members

Peavey 2-button footswitch. I used this to switch my Valveking, but I don't know what amps it was originally designed for. $20 shipped--Footswitch SOLD
Set of 6 inline tuners from my Yamaha PAC012. 5/16" holes not 10mm $15 shipped lower 48 USPS MO only.

IM000506.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by VanR

Peavey 2-button footswitch. I used this to switch my Valveking, but I don't know what amps it was originally designed for. $20 shipped

Set of 6 inline tuners from my Yamaha PAC012. 5/16" holes not 10mm $15 shipped lower 48 USPS MO only.

IM000506.jpg

I'll take the foot pedal

Thanks!

• Members

Budda Phatman Tube Overdrive pedal - 2 12AX7s provide the overdrive. Controls include Gain, Bass, Treble, Volume. Very cool sounding all tube pedal that is in excellent condition and includes power supply. Tubes are easy to access to swap in different tubes for different tones.

$180 shipped in the continental US.

Email: coachlinz@hotmail.com

Guest Anonymous

Boss ME-30.

Excellent condition. With power supply, manual and box.

30 presets, tweakable.

30 user memories.

Manual mode.

Way too many features to list. Will make your amp do anything.

I just got it, but it's way too advanced for my 54 year old brain. Everything works very well.

$100.00. Price is firm. I can ship for a few dollars more. Paypal included.

Located in Estes Park,Co. BossME30.gif[/img]

• Members

I would like to trade a brand-new, in the box POD 2.0 (w/ 2.3 update) for a POD XT. Obviously I would include some cash if in perfect shape.

I truly believe hte 2.3 sounds better, but I require USB capabilities and would like to use the shortboard too. That's the only reason why.

I'm in Central NJ and would like to trade in person, but will be willing to ship if necessary.

mvanhorn@holmdelschools.org

Mark

• Members

i'm in the process of buying a mark III red stripe combo, so this one has to go

i've had it maybe 6 months. only used here at home, the amp is absolutely MINT...i've upgraded the powertubes to a set of mesa 6l6gc's, asking $325 shipped stock, or i can add in some extras

add $35 for eminence governer to replace stock speaker

add $15 for brand new jj's to replace mesa tubes

add $60 to include thd yellowjackets (the yellow jackets i would also sell seperately, but the amp buyer has first dibs)

vkfront.jpg

vkback.jpg

vkguts.jpg

depending on shipping and your location, i may be a bit flexible on the price...i need to move this ASAP!

also i'll take paypal, money order, or personal check (may take a week to clear)

Archived