The April SPAM Thread - Don't ask me what I want it for...

The Eristic

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ernie Ball Music Man Sub 1
HH w/ tremolo; textured graphite finish with faux diamond plate pickguard.
$695 currently at Musicians Friend but I'm selling mine for $405 WITH pearl tuners installed. This is one of the few made-in-the-USA guitars under $1000 with traditional tremolo and locking tuners. The neck on this guitar is phenominal....VERY fast. I've got a white one on order so no need for two of 'em.
Condition report. Small crack in pickguard, tiny nick by high E tuner on edge of headstock. Very tiny. Hard to see. Otherwise, mint condition.
New pickguards (if you want to change it out from the diamond plate) are available from Chandler guitars. Lots of options.
Shipping extra and paypal is ok if you cover the fee. No case but it will be packed with 30 years of anti-gorilla experience.
subb.jpg
suba.jpg
subc.jpg

• Members

Hey guys, just trying to scrape up a couple of extra bucks to recoup from a new amp purchase and thought maybe someone could use some of this stuff. It's a set of GFS Dream 90 HB-sized P-90's, never installed - NIB, a pair of Tung Sol KT66, also never used, and a Boss RV-5 reverb pedal, used gently and not very much at that. I'll take 45 for the pups, 45 for the tubes, and 85 for the pedal, all shipping included. I really prefer paypal. Thanks for checking it out.
DSCF2039.jpg

• Members

Need a black Ibanez RG back plate. Seem to have lost mine :mad:

I have a Black w/chrome pickguard Ibanez RG450DX available with upgraded chrome volume/tone knobs, Seymour Duncan JB and 59 installed, Floyd Rose tremolo, original INF1 pups included, wizard II neck w/shark tooth inlays. Has normal wear for being mid 90's. Few small niks on the back from belt but not down to the wood. Guitar is probably a 7.5/8 out of 10. Any reasonable offers? I will be replacing the back plate before sale since I lost it when adjusting it for down tuning. Not at a place with my camera right now so pics will be available on request until I follow up.

Thanks,
Jeremy

• Members

Fender Frontman 25 and Roland Cube 15 for sale

Fender is 2 months old, and in perfect condition--- $100 shipped to the U.S.
Roland is about 5 months old and in perfect condition as well- $70 shipped to the U.S.

Looking for paypal, but cash/check is accepted if your close enough to pick up.

If you have any questions or want pics you can contract me at mvpocialik@adelphia.net

• Members

Originally posted by supa_scoopa

1995 SG Special, limited edition Cream finish with Gold hardware. Gold Gibson Classic '57s and Grover rotomatics. Ebony fret board and Gibson OHSC brown with pink interior. $750

mmmm:confused: Any neck damage?That looks like a guitar

I use to have.

• Members
Avatar 2x12 w/ V30 and G12H30 (English made) cab - $240 shipped

I've got a Avatar 2x12 with an English made Celestion Vintage 30/G12H30 combo that I don't need; I'm looking for something smaller and lighter. Cosmetically, I'd give it a 9.5 out of 10. As you can see in the pics there are three minor blemishes (all on the back): a small tear, a light scratch, and a chip in the chrome plating on the back left corner brace. There are exaggerated in the pictures and are difficult to see in person; the corner brace could also be replaced for a few bucks.

It's functionally perfect. The speakers have had little use, but seem to be broken in. Also, I had the bottom jack (normally used for daisy chaining) replaced with a switching jack so that only the G12H30 is on making it 16 ohms. This could easily be switched back for a buck and 5 minutes if you choose to do so. Otherwise, the top jack is normal and has an impedance load of 8 ohms.

I also have the original casters for it (an extra $9, I believe), but they are not installed. I will include them.

Dimensions: 21" H x 28.5" W x 12.5" D; ~45 pounds.

Check out www.avatarspeakers.com for more information.

These go for $300 + $35 shipping direct from Avatar (plus the $9 for the casters). You might as well save $100 by buying mine; plus you'll get English made Celestions and not the new "iffy" Chinese made ones!

Like I said: This is a really nice, quality made cab, but I really don't need something so big. I'm mostly only using the one speaker (the second jack) with my Gilmore Jr. as it "likes" 16 ohms better anyway. So I'm just going to get a nice 1x10 or 1x12.

I'd like to get $240 shipped (it's a big, heavy bugger!) via Fedex Ground.

If you have any questions or are interested, PM or email me.

Peavey USA Predator - $120 shipped

This particular Strat is an early-mid 90's Made in the USA Peavey Predator Strat guitar. These are excellent quality guitars and are highly underrated. Too bad the Peavey name has such a strong stigma. Where else are you going to get a MIA guitar for so cheap? Anyway, in comparison to Fender Strats I'd honestly (being fair here) put it in between a MIM Fender and a MIA Fender--it's better than the MIMs that I've owned, but not quite as good as the MIAs.

The guitars got some mojo dings here and there and some light scratching in places; I tried to capture most of the dings. I personally like them, but that's me.

Functionally and playability wise, the guitar is fantastic. I've never had the action so low on a guitar without buzzing. I actually have the action even higher than it could be, because it goes too low without problems for me. Right now it's setup with 10's and the tremolo locked down (4 springs and screwed tightly for no trem movement). The tuners don't appear to be the greatest, but they hold tune well.

Here are the specs:

-BODY: Poplar body with black finish

-NECK: Maple/maple neck with a profile similar to the Fender modern C (maybe slightly thicker); medium jumbo frets in great condition; not sure about the nut (but it is deemed to be good by a tech that checked it out)

-ELECTRONICS: Stock ceramic bar pickups in the high 6's for output; full sized 500K pots; mechanical 5-way switch; Orange Drop .047 cap

The guitar is totally stock except for a new switch (the old one was static-y) and the Orange Drop cap.

The guitar comes with the nicest gig bag that I've ever come across. It's a nice (faux?) black leather gig bag that has quite good padding. However, if you'd like I could ship it in a Fender gig bag instead.

You seriously won't find a better guitar anywhere near this price range. Please do not let the price or the brand name scare you away. Peavey makes great products (this guitar is no exception) and the only reason the guitar isn't priced for several hundred more is because of the stigma that the Peavey name carries. For less than the cost of a Squier, you'll have a guitar that is FAR better. Honestly, I really like the guitar, but my girlfriend's birthday is coming up and I've been spending money on gear like crazy lately. So something has to go.

If anyone wants clips, I suppose I could whip some up.

NOTE: The guitar has the stock pickup in the bridge right now. I've taken the Duncan out.

PeaveyPredatorandAmp.jpg

PeaveyPredatorOnCouch.jpg

Peavey Impulse monitor - $35 shipped

I bought this used recently to monitor myself live at church, but no longer need it. Overall, for cosmetic condition, I'd give it a solid 9; it functions perfectly. I'll also include the cable that I made out of extension cord (standard DIY procedure) for the monitor as it has those little inputs where you stick bare wire in.

Anyway, this is what a Peavey Customer Service person told me:

"This is the original Impulse (I) ( replaced by the the Impulse III, V, & now the Impulse 6 ). Yours shipped from the factory 02/02/89. The Impulse is 8 ohms, rated at 80 watts continuous and 160 watts program. Frequency response is 100Hz to 10KHz (+/-)3dB. Sensitivity is 91dB SPL @ 1 watt / 1 meter. max SPL is 110dB."

PeaveyImpulseFront.jpg

• Members

For Sale ..... :o

68 Customshop Les Paul Reissue (2002) Original Burstbucker pups, papers, historic case....... Freaking awesome tone !! $1,950 + shipping.

Ernie Ball Music man Axis...... this one has a top and neck that rival anything I've seen Eddie play..... stunning. Pics later if anyone is interested.

Hiwatt DR103 head... (1981 last of the PTP amps ... original

Marshall superlead head... Obsolete electronics OT, Metro amps PTP circuit board. In case you didn't know, the reissue amps do NOT sound like the originals until you mod them like this. $1250 I have an original 69 SL to compare to, and this modded 97 is dead nuts on the money.

Mesa cab. $450 plus shipping

wikha9.jpg

• Members
Les Paul Jr

This is one of the best kept secrets for TONE !!!!! This guitar provides some of the best, clearest sounding CRUNCH you will ever hear. P90 !! that's the ticket.

This guitar is original lacquer but I had a strap with some printing on it that attacked the lacquer on a few spots on the back..... other than that, the front is perfect and it plays great. $650 plus shipping.

wikj6q.jpg

I also have a 50s reissue Tele for sale...... 2 tone burst Ash, 21 frets.... built in Corona CA, USA vintage hardware. Mint cond. $700

• Members
Originally posted by Dr. Tweedbucket

For Sale .....
:o

68 Customshop Les Paul Reissue (2002)
Original Burstbucker pups, papers, historic case....... Freaking awesome tone !! $1,950 + shipping.

Ernie Ball Music man Axis
...... this one has a top and neck that rival anything I've seen Eddie play..... stunning. Pics later if anyone is interested.

Hiwatt DR103 head
... (1981 last of the PTP amps ... original

Marshall superlead head
... Obsolete electronics OT, Metro amps PTP circuit board. In case you didn't know, the reissue amps do NOT sound like the originals until you mod them like this. $1250 I have an original 69 SL to compare to, and this modded 97 is dead nuts on the money.

Mesa cab. $450 plus shipping

wikha9.jpg

Do you need cash for the slp or would you consider a trade?

• Members

SOLD
Mint condition Squier Standard Fat Telecaster - alnico bridge pickup and humbucker in the neck. Guitar is in top shape, plays and sounds great. I've just decided that single coils are not for me. I upgraded the cheap mini pots to brand new, full size Fender CTS pots. Otherwise, this guitar is all original as far as I know. Also have a hard shell case that is also in excellent condition that I could sell with it.

Price is $160 shipping without the case or $200 shipping with the case. Can be picked up locally in York, PA to avoid shipping. I would consider a trade for a dual humbucker guitar (something doublecut - SG or PRS style).

Email me at coachlinz@hotmail.com.

• Members

FS/Ft

1. I'm selling my Ibanez JS1000 Joe Satriani Sign. Guitar. Comes with a hardshell case, whammy bar, manual, handtags, and warranty-card, which I think still has a month or so left. I'm the original owner and bought new. It's been used in a smoke-free environment, never gigged and has about 25-30 hours of playtime. In other words, it's been babied a lot. I'm just not a whammy guy, and that's why I'm selling. Email me with REASONABLE offers. I'm hesitant to say anything is like new, but this is REALLY close. The only trade I'll consider is a John Petrucci Musicman, possibly a high-end strat + cash, or a Nice boogie amp. Pics available @

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c193/cacheek/19021b99.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c193/cacheek/56f85a4a.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c193/cacheek/284836f1.jpg

2. My friend has an Eric Clapton signature strat, grey with lace sensors. Same condition as the Ibanez, but he's the second owner. No pictures of this one availabe right now. Wants to trade for a Mesa Boogie combo that's good for blues.

Scammers will be ignored. Check my ebay feedback: amandaabbeylady. I'm also Paypal verified and confirmed.

• Members

Unplayed Squier 51, black with white pickguard. Why do I need two black ones? This one got a little TLC at the factory -- good quality with no finger-slicing fret ends. Pictures available upon request, but it looks just like every other black Squier 51. Asking $95 plus shipping.

PM, or email me at mark3431 AT gmail DOT com.

Thanks

• Members

ok, i have a 2005 mim fender stratocaster. its in mint condition with no fret ware. i have had it a little over a year and have played it very. i want $270 for it shipped. or send me offer. i have the original white pickgaurd too.

little.strat1.jpg

pm me

Archived