The April SPAM Thread - Don't ask me what I want it for...

The Eristic

• Members
124291924_39afa2fed6_m.jpg

2005 Standard Squier Strat
Upgraded pots, switch and jack.
Blender mod by Vintage Clubber which blends neck or bridge pickup in positions it is not normally avaible.

Asking $150 shipped. PM if interested or want more pics. Thanks.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jackson Kelly Standard, made in Japan. Seymour Duncan JB in bridge, Screaming Demon in the neck. Absolutely crushing rhythm and lead tone. Neck pickup sings melodically. Floyd comes with arm, but needs some kind of nut to hold it in. Never messed with it.

Volume pot is there. I never use it so I left it inside.

A few scratches here and there, nothing major. The fretboard is killer. It's not a neck thru. Comes with the original Jackson Hard Shell Case.

Will trade for a tele, or make me a cash offer. I'm selling it because I bought an explorer. If you're in SoCal, all the better.

kellyfullbody1bw.jpg

kellypickups9hx.jpg

kellyheadstock5wj.jpg

• Members

Hamer Studio P-90 Goldtop- 2003
Bound body and neck
Fralin pickups
Tonepros bridge
Schaller locking tuners
No blemishes aside from a few tiny finish scratches on the back
front1.jpg
back.jpg
frontclose.jpg
Price lowered to $1000.

Shure SM57- New, never taken out of box, with a new 15ft Monster standard 100 mic cable- $80
Morley ABY- Great shape- $20--SOLD
THD Yellowjackets YSJD- w/ JJ powertubes- $60--SOLD
Ibanez FL9 Flanger- Original model, has some nicks and scratches, but works perfectly- $60

Pics available on request.

• Members

FS/FT Uk Based both bought off fellow HC-er's Recently

Truly Beautiful Disastrer Effecto 13

Fender Telecaster 72 Custom Deluxe As New

In sunburst Amazingly good condition. Bought off HCF recently

I'm heading to Oz so I'm considering selling to make up some extra funds. I'm happy to accept a full trade for it but would prefer a part-ex with some cash or just cash . Perhaps for A squier tele custom ii or anything plain odd but gigable

Pm for pics.

• Members

These are the same ones that come on the Brian Setzer model guitars and are considered better than the currently available "stock" Gretsch Filtertrons. I got these for an Electromatic DuoJet project that I gave up on. These are the "classics" meaning they're reproductions of the originals, not the "hot" version.

They were only used for a couple of months. $175 shipped for the pair (neck/bridge, nickel covers). They were $240 when I bought them directly from Tom.

• Members

2004 Dean USA Hardtail
midnight blue quilt
maple over mahogany
Seymour Duncan '59, JB buckers
EBONY fingerboard
tonepros bridge
nickel hardware
nice hardshell case included (the original)
CHECK OUT THE REVIEWS HERE ON HC!!
references available

selling to fund a Larrivee, acoustics are more my thing

IM000356.jpg

IM000352.jpg

21_12_s.jpg

only $1,050.00 SHIPPING TO CONUS INCLUDED

MUST SELL

• Members

Testing the waters for a possible Trade. Looking for a PRS or Les Paul in similar condition. Prefer to do a local trade in the NJ or New York City area.

Mint to new condition EBMM Petrucci (Non-Piezo) in Pearl Red Burst. Its a late 2004 model.

136828101.jpg

136828096.jpg

136828087.jpg

• Members

~UPDATED~

FOR SALE OR TRADE:

Boss BF-2 Flanger $35

Electro-Harmonix Russian Bi Muff Pi RI $45

Both pedals shows signs of wear, but work great.

Prices include shipping to CONUS.

LOOKING FOR:
Overdrive Pedal
Fuzz Pedal

• Members
Originally posted by Chorus_of_One

I have a Schecter S-1 that I want to sell, mainly to fund a Peavey T60.

I'm looking for like 350 shipped, OBO, of course.

I bought it in January of this year, and it has been mainly my recording guitar, thought it has been to 2 or 3 gigs. You can't tell though. I'll restring it and set up the action for you.

Only pictures I have are gig pics, as I don't have a digital camera. The duct tape has been removed, and all residue has been removed. You can't even tell it was there.

571024456_l.jpg

617128282_l.jpg

Sorry about pic size. As you can (kind of) see, there isn't a scratch anywhere on the thing.

*****PM OFFERS/TRADES OR FOR MORE DETAILS******

you look like an emo kid :bor:

• Members

Many Many Different Pickguards FS...

I work for a company that manufactures pickguards for Ernie Ball MusicMan and G&L. We also fabricate a full line of pickguards for countless other guitar makes & models.

We have boxes & boxes of 2nds, b-stock, mis-orders, etc that I got the OK to sell for whatever I could get for them.

If you're looking for a pickguard for your guitar, let me know the exact make, model, & specifics...and I mean EXACT, because not all strat guards are alike, nor are all tele's, nor are any to seemingly similar guitars by model.

I may very well have something for you. This is NOT a special order opportunity, you just have to see if what we have will work for you.

There are some cool guards available.

Look forward to hearing from you.

• Members
Originally posted by BlackHatHunter

Multiple guitars for sale:

Gibson Les Paul Double Cut w/ P90s, with Gibson Deluxe Gigbag

In sweet shape. Nothing wrong with it. Reason for selling it: I want the same one in TV Yellow instead.

mini-DSC05920.JPG

Slideshow

Asking price: $569

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Fender Stratocaster Jimmie Vaughan Signature, with Fender Hardshell case

Candy Apple Red, she looks and sounds great. All stock, which includes the gorgeous V-shaped neck w/ Jimmie Vaughan sig in the back of the headstock and those awesome Tex Mex pickups.

mini-DSC05737.JPG

Slideshow #1

Slideshow #2

Asking price: $449

Fender Esquire, one sunburst and one blonde

Here's the deal: I can't decide which one I want to keep, but I can't keep both, so the first one that sells, I'll keep the other one
:)

Both Esquires are 100% stock and are in excellent shape.

The blonde comes w/ a fender hardshell case, while the sunburst one comes with a gigbag.

mini-DSC06111.JPG

Blonde Slideshow

mini-DSC06203.JPG

Sunburst Slideshow

Asking price: $499 for the sunburst, and $575 for the blonde

Fender "Super Strat", with tweed case

I was told originally that it was a Player's Deluxe. It's not. Well, it kind of is, since before they were called Player's Deluxe, they were called Super strats. Anyway, this one is in great condition, w/ a couple of marks on the body that are hard to photograph. The marks are smallish and on the sides of the guitar, and therefore not visible from the front. They are more like scuffs than anything else. Not much to worry about, but I wanted to be upfront about it.

A Seymour Duncan pickup was added in the bridge position, but the original pickup is included in the sale.

This guitar comes w/ a funky wiring scheme that allows for 11 sounds as opposed to the stock 5. Pretty cool.

Beautiful wood grain w/ a gorgeous sunburst finish. Gold hardware throughout.

mini-DSC06138.JPG

Slideshow

Asking price: reduced to $469

Terms:

I accept US Postal Money Orders. No other kinds of money orders are accepted after a recent headache related to some obscure little bank in Texas.

I accept Paypal, but you pickup the extra 3% fee.

I accept escrow solutions, but you pick up the ancillary fees there too.

I ship insured for the full value of the guitar. $35 East of the Mississippi, and $45 west of it.

I accept offers that make sense
:)

Don't be shy!

Price reduced on the Super Strat to $449!!!

• Members

I just picked up the awesome Grosh Retro Classic a few weeks ago from another forumite. It's truly a killer strat, but I need to sell some stuff to pay off some other bills (NO TRADES). The guitar is in great condition with some normal pick marks. The action is very low with no buzzing and the trem stays in tune better than any vintage trem I've ever tried. The s/n is 845 (I'm not sure of its age). Price is $1450 shipped CONUS.

Here are the specs:

Body Wood: Alder
Neck Wood: Solid Maple
Neck Size: 1 5/8"
Neck Shape: Med/Lg Rouded V
Fingerboard Radius: 10"
Fret Size: 6105
Bridge: 1088 Vintage Trem
Pickups: Fralin S-S-SP
Comtrols: Vol, Tone, 5-way
Electronics: Blen Control
Pickguard: Mint
Hardware: Chrome
Tuner: Locking Kluson

d08b5eff.jpg

e93b64bc.jpg

2001 EBMM Axis with a KILLER flametop. This guitar was professionally setup with 10's and plays amazing! The action is the lowest you could possibly get it without ANY buzzing. This guitar has some minor dings, but nothing major. The Birdseye Maple neck on this guitar is my favorite neck of all time. The bridge pup was swapped out for a Dimarzio Air Zone, which sounds 10x better than the stock pup IMO. I've also installed the EVH D-Tuna on it. The Schaller Floyd is top notch and this thing stays in tune for days! It's been my number guitar for the past 3 years (along w/ my old LP), and it pains me to sell it. The original case will be included (although it has the name "Ezzy" on it).

$900 shipped CONUS

d5c6e397.jpg

3993cdac.jpg

Archived