The April SPAM Thread - Don't ask me what I want it for...

The Eristic

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by KLeeneX

All shipping, duties, and fees would be your responsibility . Also I have no idea how long it would take.

:)

Do you have a paypal account? Dont mind paying shipping bla bla but if you find the cheapest option even by sea I will buy it.

• Members

telecaster plus deluxe, dual red lace sensors at the bridge, blue lace at the neck, factory installed wilkinson roller nut, tremsetter bridge, and locking tuners...whew! it's a beast of a guitar...looking for $975 shipped

backbody.jpg

backmid.jpg

frontbody.jpg

front-head.jpg

guitarback.jpg

guitarfront.jpg

neckback.jpg

things to note: pretty decent dent on the back, went through the finish...probably repairable. a few chips on the side, nothing bad. some scratches on the frets, but overall they are in great condition. it's a mean guitar! cleans up well though, but loves fuzzzzzzzz

• Members

1998 Les Paul Standard Double Cutaway. This ones got one of the nicest finishes Ive ever seen on one of these. Definitely a lighter color then the new ones, and has chrome hardware instead of the gold. The top is to die for! Minor buckle rash on the back of the guitar, nothing deep at all.
DSC00291.jpg
DSC00296.jpg

$1200 shipped CONUS only.

Only trades I'm interested in are ESP's or other Gibson LP's.

• Members

OT Spam: Tippman A-5 paintball marker. Bought new last year and used it about 2-3 times. I wont have time to play this year and i need a new SG. It has stock barrell, remote air, gunstock and tank. Ill also incluse my mask and extra hoppers. Its all in excellent condition, it was cleaned after every game. $150 shipped.

Here are some pictures of the A5. Steve

http://img432.imageshack.us/img432/6439/dscf10351sg.jpg
http://img432.imageshack.us/img432/9259/dscf10367ht.jpg
http://img432.imageshack.us/img432/1999/dscf10379rb.jpg
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/7379/dscf10386fe.jpg
http://img432.imageshack.us/img432/7185/dscf10394kw.jpg
http://img432.imageshack.us/img432/4466/dscf10404bj.jpg
http://img432.imageshack.us/img432/7519/dscf10415jm.jpg

Edit: Sold to T60 Fan. Thanks Shannon!

• Members

No trades.

Electro Harmonix Frequency Analyzer - $115 plus shipping

Z Vex Lo Fi Loop Junky special sparkle edition - $280 plus shipping

Keeley Ultra Modded Boss DS-1 - $100 shipped

All prices are flexible and I have pictures of everything. Everything is also mint. Send me a p.m. if interested.

• Members

I got this from our good brother Kac a couple of months back, after I sold all my gear, but once again, I am short on money and something has to take the hit.

It is a 2.0 I believe, and it includes the usual stuff that comes with it. Face blemishes, but it works 100% as advertised.

I'm hoping to get $115 shipped in the CONUS. Paypal would be lovely, no fees (no credit cards though).

IMG_2077.jpg

E-mail me. DracoAran@aol.com

• Members

90's Fender Am Std Strat Parts

'93 Maple neck. Excellent feeling neck - really fast playing. Has some wear on fingerboard typical of 90's Fenders - but that adds character. Frets were leveled and play great, also nut was replaced. Original tuners, neck plate and screws...$190 shipped.

Mid 90's Fender Am Std. Body. Has swimming pool route, but doesn't affect sustain. Shoreline Gold color. Comes with strap buttons and trem (which has some scratches on the plate). Body has a few dings, etc - typical of an instrument this age...$175 shipped.

Pics available upon request. No paypal. US Postal Money Orders preferred. Shipping is for lower 48 only. PM me if interested.

• Members

Multiple guitars for sale:

Gibson Les Paul Double Cut w/ P90s, with Gibson Deluxe Gigbag

In sweet shape. Nothing wrong with it. Reason for selling it: I want the same one in TV Yellow instead.

mini-DSC05920.JPG

Slideshow

Asking price: $569

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Fender Stratocaster Jimmie Vaughan Signature, with Fender Hardshell case

Candy Apple Red, she looks and sounds great. All stock, which includes the gorgeous V-shaped neck w/ Jimmie Vaughan sig in the back of the headstock and those awesome Tex Mex pickups.

mini-DSC05737.JPG

Slideshow #1

Slideshow #2

Asking price: $449

Fender Esquire, one sunburst and one blonde

Here's the deal: I can't decide which one I want to keep, but I can't keep both, so the first one that sells, I'll keep the other one :)

Both Esquires are 100% stock and are in excellent shape.

The blonde comes w/ a fender hardshell case, while the sunburst one comes with a gigbag.

mini-DSC06111.JPG

Blonde Slideshow

mini-DSC06203.JPG

Sunburst Slideshow

Asking price: $499 for the sunburst, and $575 for the blonde

Fender "Super Strat", with tweed case

I was told originally that it was a Player's Deluxe. It's not. Well, it kind of is, since before they were called Player's Deluxe, they were called Super strats. Anyway, this one is in great condition, w/ a couple of marks on the body that are hard to photograph. The marks are smallish and on the sides of the guitar, and therefore not visible from the front. They are more like scuffs than anything else. Not much to worry about, but I wanted to be upfront about it.

A Seymour Duncan pickup was added in the bridge position, but the original pickup is included in the sale.

This guitar comes w/ a funky wiring scheme that allows for 11 sounds as opposed to the stock 5. Pretty cool.

Beautiful wood grain w/ a gorgeous sunburst finish. Gold hardware throughout.

mini-DSC06138.JPG

Slideshow

Asking price: reduced to $469

Terms:

I accept US Postal Money Orders. No other kinds of money orders are accepted after a recent headache related to some obscure little bank in Texas.

I accept Paypal, but you pickup the extra 3% fee.

I accept escrow solutions, but you pick up the ancillary fees there too.

I ship insured for the full value of the guitar. $35 East of the Mississippi, and $45 west of it.

I accept offers that make sense :)

Don't be shy!

• Members

For sale GIBSON Les Paul Studio.

Early '90s vintage. 1991 I think. Wine red in color with gold hardware and ebony fret board. Good condition. Has a few dents and dings. Even a wear spot where your arm rubs the body. Definately a player. I kinda like it this way. Looks cool IMHO. Right now the pickups in it are a Gibson 490/498 set with nickel covers. I have the same set with gold covers just laying around and will swap them out if the buyer so chooses. Includes an older Gibson case. The case ain't pretty but gets the job done. Pics to come soon. Asking $500

:)

edit for pic added:

LPstudio.jpg

Big toe not included

Guest Anonymous

Boss ME-30.
Excellent condition. With power supply, manual and box.
30 presets, tweakable.
30 user memories.
Manual mode.
Way too many features to list. Will make your amp do anything. I just got it, but it's way too advanced for my 54 year old brain. The only weak spot is the headphone output. It's poorly designed, so don't expect it to be very useful. Everything else works very well.
$100.00. Price is firm. I can ship for a few dollars more. Paypal included.
Located in Estes Park, Co.
BossME30Large.jpg' alt='>'> BossME30.gif' alt='>'>

• Members

Fender Deluxe Stratocaster, H-S-S, Floyd, Duncan Distortion bridge, Fender HSC. Excellent condition, no injuries.

$500 (+3% if credit card through PayPal), includes shipping and insurance to points within the continental US.

drucifer-strat4.jpg

drucifer-strat3.jpg

• Members

2002 American Deluxe Fat Strat. Almost mint condition. Aged Cherry Sunburst finish with Premium Ash Boby. DH-1 in bridge with 2 Hot Vintage Noisless single coils. LSR roller nut and staggered locking tuners. Original hardshell case also mint. If interested PM me for more pics and details. $850.00 plus $30.00 shipping to lower 48. No trades please.
United States or Canada only.

photo_100.jpg

Archived