The April SPAM Thread - Don't ask me what I want it for...

The Eristic

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

2005 Gibson Les Paul Standard LE ***SOLD****

NEW CONDITION

Ebony fingerboard, White binding on body, neck and headstock, burstbucker pro pups, AA maple top (mismatched), Flowerpot headstock logo. Original Gibson HSC.

Santa Fe Sunrise
I pay shipping to lower 48

$1,500

edspics055.jpg

lptop3.jpg

• Members

Looking to trade my JJ 6L6GC-loaded XXX head for something with lower gain. Tube amps only please. I'm located in central Ca. I'll consider offering money for the difference if what you have is worth more. Everything still works fine and sounds great. This amp seems to really like the JJ tubes. It's just too much for me.

• Members

Pickguard Bargain Bin!!!

Hi guys, I posted that we have a Bargain Bin of piguards and I got an overwhelming number of replies. My inbox was constantly at its limit. It has become obvious that I'm going to have to change the way I do things...SO, Please save your requests. I will start listing what I have available in the spam thread, then if there's something you can use, you can contct me .

Thanks,

picotribe

• Members
Originally posted by Chorus_of_One

I have a Schecter S-1 that I want to sell, mainly to fund a Peavey T60.

I'm looking for like 350 shipped, OBO, of course.

I bought it in January of this year, and it has been mainly my recording guitar, thought it has been to 2 or 3 gigs. You can't tell though. I'll restring it and set up the action for you.

Only pictures I have are gig pics, as I don't have a digital camera. The duct tape has been removed, and all residue has been removed. You can't even tell it was there.

571024456_l.jpg

617128282_l.jpg

Sorry about pic size. As you can (kind of) see, there isn't a scratch anywhere on the thing.

*****PM OFFERS/TRADES OR FOR MORE DETAILS******

$$$350. Includes BOSS DS1 new in box, and strings and other goodies.

• Members
Originally posted by weatherboy

2005 Gibson Les Paul Standard LE

NEW CONDITION

Ebony fingerboard, White binding on body, neck and headstock, burstbucker pro pups, AA maple top (mismatched), Flowerpot headstock logo. Original Gibson HSC.

Santa Fe Sunrise

I pay shipping to lower 48

$1,500

edspics055.jpg

:eek: only if I had $700 more...

• Members
Originally posted by parrothd_mark

Near mint, bought it about a month ago from Rondo Music. I just found that the strat sound is more to my liking. No flaws except a small chip off the finish where the neck attaches to the body on the high e side. I bought it new and it came this way from Rondo. This is just cosmetic. Sounds great -- just not my cup. Even has the plastic on the back covers, jack and truss-rod cover. Whammy bar included.

Here's a Link to the guitar on Rondo's web site

ky1std24boma1.jpg

$125 plus shipping. PM me with inquiries. Sorry for the not-so-great photos, but photography isn't my strength.

EDIT: Price drop -- $110 plus shipping.

• Members
Originally posted by rjhalsey

Guitar Factory EA
in very good condition. Check out their web site at
www.GuitarFactory.us
. They were the first to put acoustic electronics into an electric guitar. This one has Seymour Duncan pickups. It has Fishman Acoustic electronics including the bridge and preamp. You can have magnetic pups only, acoustic only or blend both together. It has 2 outputs so you can run magnetic to one amp and acoustic to another or out to PA. Check out the pics. I am looking to get $1200.00 for it. If you were to order this guitar today it would cost you over $2,400.00. They have only made a little over 300 of these since the early 90's. This is the most versatile guitar that I have ever owned, but I have GAS and this one has to go. If you have any questions, drop me a line at
ralph@highspeedjunkie.com
. Check out the photo gallery at:
HighspeedJunkie.com

I would consider taking a Stratocaster in as trade. A Eric Johnson, John Mayer, or something from the Fender Custom Shop, also would except a Washburn WI-68 and Les Pauls. Actually, I will consider all trades

I can accept PO money order and PayPal as payment. For a shipping quote send me an email. My user ID on ebay is krazybytes. Look me up and check out my feedback.

1.jpg

Auctions on Ebay

GuitarFactoryEA_onEbay.com

Cort_M-800_Rare_Blue_Burst Ebay Auction.com

9.jpg

TonePros Bridge Sets
Was 75.00 now 65.00 or trade for Fender Strat Vintage Tremolos or Tele Bridges of equal value. I have 2 of these.

Tonepros.jpg

• Members

I need a neck and middle pickup for my Super strat project

I am after any of the following

Bill and Becky Lawrence Single coils (L280 , L298 in particular)
SD SSL1
Fender Tex Mex (the ones on the buddy guy strat)

I have a Seymour Duncan Live Wire Classic Bridge HB up for trade. (PUP ONLY) Plenty of lead. (PICS Available on request) Plus I can kick in some extra cash depending on what's up for trade.

I am in Australia so keep this in mind.

• Members

I have 2 speakers sitting around not getting used.

Jensen C12K -- 8 ohms out of my Fender DRRI. About 3 hours of use before replaced.
$45
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/hazmat33/67136693.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/hazmat33/c2a279fa.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/hazmat33/fb8b4c9e.jpg

EVM 15B -- 8 ohms, 200 watts --I bought this on Ebay to build a bass rig but ended up buying a complete cab.
$75
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/hazmat33/78edc04d.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/hazmat33/49171cf0.jpg

both speakers work perfectly.

Prices include shipping and Paypal fees. Will only ship within the 48 cont.- US states.

E-mail me directly if interested.
servenack@aol.com

Ebay Feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=hazmat33&iid=4859539762

• Members

Mint condition Squier Standard Fat Telecaster - alnico bridge pickup and humbucker in the neck. Guitar is in top shape, plays and sounds great. I've just decided that single coils are not for me. I upgraded the cheap mini pots to brand new, full size Fender CTS pots. Otherwise, this guitar is all original as far as I know. Will include a hard shell case that is also in excellent condition.

Price is $200 + shipping or can be picked up locally in York, PA. I would consider a trade for a dual humbucker guitar (something SG or PRS style - doublecut) or something with at least a humbucker in the bridge.

Email: coachlinz@hotmail.com

• Members

Peavey Predator strat copy - made in the US. Previous owner repainted it and did an OK job. Not great but not in any need of re-doing unless you insist on an excessively pretty guitar. I have absolutely no idea what is under the new paint as I bought it this way. This guitar would be great for a working guitarist who wants a solid, great sounding and great playing guitar or for anyone else who wants a great playing guitar at a reasonable price. I replaced the cheap original tuners with Fender tuners and swapped the pickguard for a 3 ply B/W/B. Pickups are the stock singles in neck and middle and a Kent Armstrong humbucker in the bridge. Pots and output jack were replaced at that same time but the switch is original. The neck has a few nicks and dings but nothing that you notice while playing.

Again, if you are looking for a mint condition show piece, this ain't it. If you are looking for a guitar that has that well played in feel and sounds great as well, this is it.

Price is $115 + shipping or can be picked up locally in York, PA. Might consider other interesting guitars (complete or projects) in trade. Let me know what you've got.

Email: coachlinz@hotmail.com

• Members

Madison 4x12 cab. Stock Madi speakers ditched in favor of Eminence V12s. Very good condition. Messures 30X30X15 and made of 3/4 in. birch plywood. It's big and heavy so local DFW, TX area only please. Make offer, I'm reasonable. Not looking to get rich here. I just need the space. I'll sell this thing CHEAP!.

:)

Archived