The April SPAM Thread - Don't ask me what I want it for...

The Eristic

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Post year 2000 Ebony Gibson Les Paul Custom. Finish and frets are in great condition. The guitar was recentlly set up and the frets were all perfectly leveled (a $200 set up). It has gold Sperzel locking tuners. Very very little bucklerash, and only some light pick scratches above the pickups. Comes with original hardcase and original tuners if wanted. I don't have pictures at the moment, but if you PM me, I can get you some pics in the next few days.

• Members

Originally posted by kid innocence

Post year 2000 Ebony Gibson Les Paul Custom. Finish and frets are in great condition. The guitar was recentlly set up and the frets were all perfectly leveled (a $200 set up). It has gold Sperzel locking tuners. Very very little bucklerash, and only some light pick scratches above the pickups. Comes with original hardcase and original tuners if wanted. I don't have pictures at the moment, but if you PM me, I can get you some pics in the next few days.

Pics please!

• Members

Hey guys, I recently got this Matamp minimat off ebay, it's really not doin what I was hoping it was going to do for me and I don't plan on recording anytime soon so I thought I'd offer it up for you all. It's less than a few months old. Sounds awesome for home stuff/recording or running it out to a poweramp for more volume.

I have it on ebay right now:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7407262480

I'm asking $500 shipped, but I am also very very open to trades.

I'm open to Les Paul Copys (Orville, Burny, Greco, Tokai), under 50 watt tube amps, sweeeeet pedals (bad cat/matchless overdrives would be nice). I dunno, just make me an offer! thanks for reading!

• Members

Band called it quits, so am I.

Schecter Tempest Custom, $350 shipped. Exc condition, white.

tempest1.gif

Line 6 Flextone III Plus with FB4. $350 and would prefer NOT to ship (local pickup in Atlanta area). VG condition, a little usage spots.

flex2.gif

John Petrucci Rock Discipline DVD. $15 shipped.

ART Tube MP Studio mic preamp. VGC, $30 shipped.

• Members
Handmade Mahogany neck through guitar

specs:
mahogany body and neck
ebony fingerboard and control cover
stainless fretwire
24 fret, 14" radius
Grover tuners
unknown pickups, the bridge pickup sounds great, the neck pickup sounds ok, (a little boomy) ..the pickups were changed since the pics were taken
3 way switch
white side dot markers
1 3/4" nut width
The finish is oil/wax, so you'll need to be more careful than with a poly finished instrument.

This guitar sounds wonderful and warm, with great sustain.
The action is low, with no buzzes. There are no problems at all.

$375 shipped conus (paypal preferred)

guitarfront.jpg

guitarback.jpg

• Members

Selling a couple of guitars to thin the herd. PM or email me klesmana@gmail.com if you have any questions or want to see more pics. I'll take USPS MO or Paypal (add 3%). Have a few references here and eBay under username siacem.

First up,
Melancon Custom Artist with an incredible 1-piece quilted maple top in Alligator Green. The guitar has a very similar specs as the Melancon Limited Edition Gator sans the gator inlay. The guitar is in excellent condition, the back has a small ding near the upper bout. Headstock and top is is clean with very minimal playing scratches that can be buffed out. The case white G&G Case is in the same condition, very clean. Comes with the trem-bar,tools, X-Bridge manual, and unfilled registration card.
Price: $1500 Shipped in CONUS.

The Specs are:
Serial #1053
Ash Body With Tone Chambers
1 Piece Quilted Maple Top In Alligator Green
1 11/16" Nut Width
Standard Neck Carve +.020" Oversize Neck Carve
Maple/East Indian Rosewood Neck
Matching Headstock
L.R Baggs X-Bridge Tremelo
Melancon Pickups S-S-H
Hardshell Case

melancon.jpg

More pics of the melancon, http://www.thirdharmonic.com/image/melancon/
--------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Next, RS Guitarworks Strat Relic Replica
This is an RS Guitarworks Friend Mk II Custom which is a relicd replica of 60's Stratocaster with the larger CBS headstock, rosewood fretboard with Dunlop 6100 fretwire. The body is a very old and light alder (only about 7lbs) and it's in Daphne Blue OVER Sunburst then rubbed off where appropriate.
The neck profile is Fat C with 1-11/16" nutwidth and 10" radius, and the neck is very smooth and has that "played in" feel to it. The pickups are Fralin Blues Special pickups and wired so that the second tone knob now becomes a sort of "pan/blend pot" that produces a total of NINE distinct sounds when used in conjunction with the five-way.

This actual guitar is featured in the rsguitarworks website (near the bottom of the front page). Here's the direct link to the picture gallery of the guitar on the rsguitarworks site, click here .

The guitar comes with the original hardcase, and an RS Guuitarworks aged trembar. Asking $1250 shipped in CONUS.
Jim%20001.jpg

• Members

Make me an offer and rescue her from feeBay! Professionally installed Seymour Duncan 59 bridge pickup, a dead mint screamer. Just some very VERY light fretwear, a great player. No scratches, no dings, no issues. Will end the auction if a deal is struck.

http://cgi.ebay.com/GIBSON-EPIPHONE-LES-PAUL-STANDARD-PLUS-GUITAR-OHSC-NR_W0QQitemZ7407853009QQcategoryZ2384QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

lpsfront.jpg
lpsbodyf.jpg

• Members

'm selling this Made in Japan 2002 Tokai LS320 in mint condition. Guitar is basically unplayed. Still has plastic on pickup covers and comes in original hardshall case. Email me (joebuchwald@earthlink.net) if you want more pics. I have a ton. I am asking $2600 for this bad boy plus shipping.

No trades on this one, sorry.

Some of the features:

Body/"AAAA" Flame hard maple top : Honduras Mahogany One piece back
Neck/Honduras Mahogany One piece "Deep joint"
Fingerbord/Jacaranda(Brazilian rosewood)
Pickups/Duncan Seth Lovers SH-55
Finish/ALL Nitrocellulose Lacquer
Color/Violin_finish
CTS pot, Aluminum Tailpieces, Oil condenser, Pick-guard is included.

These guitars are not made anymore they have been replaced by the LS-380. Sure to be a collectors item.

IMG_1184.jpg

320_3.jpg

320_11.jpg

320_10.jpg

320_2.jpg

• Members

I have this on ebay BIN for $350. I will lower it to $325 for members of the board. 2005 MIM Saphire Blue Stratocaster. POts were upgraded when the Pickups were changed to Fender Vintage Noiseless. Includes Gig Bag, strap, and Stand. $35 to ship in the US. Guitar is setup well with Light strings and play nice and easy. Guitar is in great condition.

DSCN1148.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e288/dboy1970/DSCN1147.jpg

PM or email me at raven712@yahoo.com

• Members

The last black American Telecaster HS from Scottsdale as of late March.

Black w/ maple fingerboard
I replaced the stock black pg with a perloid one. I can include the original.
Fender enforcer humbucker in neck
S-1 switching
New condition
I'll include Hardshell case and all the case candy I received. (strap, cable, stuff)
I'll pay shipping to lower 48.
These go for around 1K
Save 100 and let me ship this to you.

$900

Thanks

edspics083.jpg

edspics086.jpg

• Members

2004 Gibson Les Paul Custom. Ebony. Everything is in great shape. there is one tiny section of the binding above the back strap connector that has turned the slightest bit yellow...it's way more noticeable in the pictures than it is in real life. As you can see, I have DiMarzio strap locks on the guitar, but I can have the original strap connectors professionally put back on. I will also include the original tuners if they are preferred. There is almost no bucklerash, and there are very minimal pick scratches on the front. I'm asking for $1850, but I'm willing to hear anyone's offer. Not really interested in trades. I posted about this guitar ealier, but now I actually have pics.

DSC05905.jpg
DSC05903.jpg
DSC05902.jpg
DSC05900.jpgDSC05897.jpgDSC05896.jpgDSC05908.jpg

Archived