The April SPAM Thread - Don't ask me what I want it for...

The Eristic

• Members
Originally posted by negative theory

ESP M-VI

Ok, I have never seen another one of these, but it's a great playing guitar. I just don't like the fretboard. It's a little tto flat for me. It looks like DiMarzio pickups, ebony fretboard, ash body (maybe alder?).

51_1.JPG

$350 shipped with a gigbag. If you want, add $50 and I'll pick up a case for it.

I might be interested in trades as well. I'm looking for a Tele...

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Bowen

Handmade Mahogany neck through guitar

specs:

mahogany body and neck

ebony fingerboard and control cover

stainless fretwire

24 fret, 14" radius

Grover tuners

unknown pickups, the bridge pickup sounds great, the neck pickup sounds ok, (a little boomy) ..the pickups were changed since the pics were taken

3 way switch

white side dot markers

1 3/4" nut width

The finish is oil/wax, so you'll need to be more careful than with a poly finished instrument.

This guitar sounds wonderful and warm, with great sustain.

The action is low, with no buzzes. There are no problems at all.

$375 shipped conus (paypal preferred)

guitarfront.jpg

guitarback.jpg

Someone buy this guitar NOW assuming that it's still available. I bought one of his guitars a few months ago and am blown away. This man knows how to make guitars. Get it while you still can!

• Members

Hi All - Selling my CS-336-F. Purchased new in May 2003. It has been gigged with a few times but has been very well taken care of. Very smooth playing instrument, low action and is fairly light in weight. All original everything (except the strings of course).

These are selling for ~$2,800 new and this one is in great shape so save your self a few hundred bucks and by mine :thu:

I am the one and only owner. The guitar is kept in a smoke free home. More Pics available -

Included are:

COA
hang tags
original paper work
HSC w/Gibson Custom Shop logo
truss nut wrench
... and I will even be shipping it in the original box!

Specs:

• Members
Originally posted by negative theory

ESP M-VI

Ok, I have never seen another one of these, but it's a great playing guitar. I just don't like the fretboard. It's a little tto flat for me. It looks like DiMarzio pickups, ebony fretboard, ash body (maybe alder?).

51_1.JPG

$350 shipped with a gigbag. If you want, add $50 and I'll pick up a case for it.

$300 shipped.

• Members

Thinking about selling my 62 Brown Deluxe. Chassis/faceplate is original with typical fix-ups(caps, tubes). Cabinet is a rebuild that is built to spec with much better quality wood than an original. Solid pine, baltic birch baffle board. Ive got a Ted Weber recommended Weber 12a125a(Alnico Jensen P12Q)lightly doped, barely used at loud volumes. Could probably use some some breaking in by someone who can really crank it all the time. Amp is in overall fantastic condition and is ideal for gigging in almost any venue. Heck I even used it in an acoustic/electric duo at really low volumes. Jumper the channels, pop on the trem(comes with new RCA style footswitch) this amp is gold. Just too loud for my needs and Im looking to pick up a Lester(throw trade offers at me if you like for Gibson or high end Epiphone Les Paul).
Im gonna put up some pictures really soon. Im looking to get about 1000$US + plus shipping. Throw some offers at me.

• Members

Didn't think I would do this but my $$$ situations aren't doin as well as I expected, so here goes up an awesome guitar for sale::

ESP LTD EC-1000
EMG 60n/85b
Includes HSC

Professionally setup and intonated by the masters at 12th Fret (in toronto) for drop C tuning (CGCFAD)

11-56 Everly X Rockers
low action, no buzz, plays perfectly

Has some small dings/scratches, small blemish on back, nothing else that I can see. Gold hardware is sort of fading.

Asking $600plus shipping OBO

DSCN4547.jpg

DSCN4548.jpg

DSCN4549.jpg

DSCN4552.jpg

• Members

Seafoam Green OLP MMI, nitro tinted neck. The guitar is brand new and has been sitting in a gig bag for at least a year. Includes gigbag. $150 shipped CONUSA.
olp1.jpg
olp2.jpg
olp3.jpg

Black Agile LP2500, mint,never out of the house.Includes gigbag. Old Headstock $200 shipped CONUSA
alp1.jpg

Cherry Agile ValkyrieII P90s, mint,never out of the house.Includes gigbag. Old Headstock $200 shipped CONUSA
aval1.jpg
aval2.jpg

• Members

FS:

Jackson RR V
-bolton
-string through
-all black
-sperzel tuners
-Fiber Optic Side markers (purple, or your choice of color)
-$325

Teese RMC3
-Halo Inductor
-$250

Please email me if interested along with your city/zip code for a shipping quote: montyjay@gci.net

Paypal preffered, 100% positive feedback on ebay, great deals with folks on the seymour duncan board, esp board, harmony-central, etc.

MJ

• Members

Hard to believe I have this many duplicates/triplicates. Price is $2 and issue. Shipping and handling of $3.50 for the first issue. Add $.75 shipping per issue. Feel free to email me with questions about the contents if needed.

guitarapril1997-vi.jpg
guitarjuly1997-vi.jpg
guitaroctober1997-vi.jpg
guitarmay1998-vi.jpg
guitarmay1997-vi.jpg
guitarseptember19972-vi.jpg
guitarseptember1997-vi.jpg
uitaraugust1998-vi.jpg

• Members

Hard to believe I have this many duplicates/triplicates. Price is $2 and issue. Shipping and handling of $3.50 for the first issue. Add $.75 shipping per issue. Feel free to email me with questions about the contents if needed.

guitaroneapril2002-vi.jpg
guitaroneaugust2005-vi.jpg
guitaroneapril2005-vi.jpg
guitaroneapril2004-vi.jpg
guitaronedecember2001-vi.jpg
guitaronenovember20052-vi.jpg
guitaronenovember2005-vi.jpg
guitaroneseptember2001-vi.jpg
guitaroneoctober2005-vi.jpg
guitaroneoctober2003-vi.jpg

• Members

guitarworldaugust1997-vi.jpg
guitarworlddecember1997-vi.jpg
guitarworldoctober2004-vi.jpg

• Members

Shipping and handling of $7. I'll combine shipping on multiple items.

Digitech Main Squeeze X-Series Compressor/Sustainer - $50
digitechcompressor-vi.jpg

MXR Dime Distortion with power supply - $60
dimedistortion-vi.jpg

Aphex Guitar Xciter (aural exciter/direct box) - $60
aphexxciter-vi.jpg

Indyguitarist modified Boss SD-1 - $30
bosssd1-vi.jpg

Marshall Jackhammer - $45
marshalljackhammer-vi.jpg

Rocktron Rampage - $40
rocktronrampage-vi.jpg

Duncan Designed Humbuckers from a Schecter Omen-6 - $20
duncandesigned-vi.jpg

Guitar Fetish Bridge (American string spacing) - $8
bridge-vi.jpg

• Members

Fender Standard Stratocaster, MIM (Made in Mexico), Condition: 9 on a ten scale. There are two pencil-point size dings in the clear coat on the back of the body. A few scratches on the white tremolo spring cover---but surprisingly none on the back of the guitar. Bridge pickup has been replaced with a Seymour Duncan Hot Rails (I do not have the original pickup). The pickguard has been replaced with a pearl pickguard---which looks awesome---but doesn

• Members

I'm going to regret this, but here we go...

Up for sale is a Kramer DMZ 3000 Aluminum necked guitar, with OHSC.

The 3000s originally had 3 SC strat pickups, but the original owner scrapped the pickups and the pickguard. Included with the guitar is an aftermarket pickguard, cut for single coils in the neck and bridge. I'm not sure how old the pickguard is, but I only removed the plastic covering a couple of weeks back.
There aren't any pickups currently installed, but I have a Duncan SP90-3b and a Gibson/Epiphone Elitist Minihumbucker also available for sale.

The guitar is in great shape. I don't know how they finished these, but you need a jackhammer to get through the finish. Both the body and neck are clean. No problems with the tuners.

The hardshell is in pretty good shape for a vintage piece. It's an odd orange/brown color - I've never seen anything like it. The hinges and clasps still work, I don't have keys, but the locks look pretty standard so I imagine you could get ones made easily. There's a silver Kramer logo on the case (almost looks like a silkscreen), and brown plush/fur on the interior.

I've included a pic below (NOTE, the pickups in the picture are NOT included, already long gone.), I've got more pics of the guitar. No pics of the case at this time, but that will probably be dealt with tomorrow.

Looking to get $525 + shipping. Will include the pickups for an even $600. Buyer pays shipping, I'll eat the paypal fee.

If you have questions, please send an email rather than a PM.

Thanks!

Originally posted by camerashake

Barge Concepts
on eBay

DB-1 Dual Boosts

VFB-1 Blend/Feedback/Bypass Loopers

BB-1 and BB-Jr Bee Baa Fuzz Clones

Free Shipping Worldwide.

Ya Dig!

kramer.JPG

• Members

I have a couple things i am wanting to move on to new homes. I have an Agile as-820 with Kent armstrong pickups, and an aftermarket bridge. It has a few small issues 1. the nut was poorly placedby the previous owner.. so the glue is a bit sloppy. 2.) the tone nob is busted..it wouldnt be a terribly hard fix and is stuck at 10. The guitar is in really good shape it is the pre-lawsuit model so it looks basically like a gibson. Comes iwth a perfect shape hard case
Picture027.jpg
An ibanez EDB600 Ergodyne bass in great shape.
Picture045.jpg
one nob that likes to fall off so i just took it off for the picture.
has a sweet hard case with it as well.

• Members

Yamaha Pacifica 112J. Great condition, no issues. A few scratches on the back and on the pickguard. Trem is blocked (I don't use it), but I have the whammy bar which I'll include. No mods have been made, and plays nice. Color is forest green.

wb8njl.jpg

$90 plus shipping. PM if interested.

• Members

Hey everyone,

Up for grabs is a Schecter 007 elite in black cherry. This is the original model so it has two humbuckers (that are set for splitting). The newer models have a humbucker/single coil set up and leave a bit to be desired (in my own opinion of course).

I bought the guitar last year and recently had the volume pot replaced as it was getting a bit scratchy. I haven't played it since the repair, but I imagine that the pot is no longer scratchy. Otherwise, this guitar plays incredibly well! The finish is beautiful and there are a few scratches in the back.. but nothing through to the wood.

I'm looking for $400 and I'll split the shipping with you. I'll include a hard shell case (its not the original case, and these guitars don't come with cases brand new). You can PM me, or send me an email at jrmelot at hotmail.com Let me know if you have any questions!

Any of the swirl marks are just from the quick polish i did before I took the pictures. There is no discoloration on the guitar!
schecterfrontfromneck.jpg
schecterfrontquilt.jpg
schecterfront2.jpg
schecterback2.jpg
schecterbackscratch.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by Chorus_of_One

I have a Schecter S-1 that I want to sell, mainly to fund a Peavey T60.

Make offers, but I'm thinking 350 shipped, with goodies.

I bought it in January of this year, and it has been mainly my recording guitar, thought it has been to 2 or 3 gigs. You can't tell though. I'll restring it and set up the action for you.

Only pictures I have are gig pics, as I don't have a digital camera. The duct tape has been removed, and all residue has been removed. You can't even tell it was there.

571024456_l.jpg

617128282_l.jpg

Sorry about pic size. As you can (kind of) see, there isn't a scratch anywhere on the thing.

*****PM OFFERS/TRADES OR FOR MORE DETAILS******

It ships with a Boss DS1 (in box) and an ibanez chorus/flanger as well.

Some one buy it. 350 shipped OBO.

Archived