The April SPAM Thread - Don't ask me what I want it for...

The Eristic

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Like new Roland Cube 30 on ebay. The best versitile SS amp I have ever heard. They are great for recording and the 30 watts is very misleading. This is the loudest 30 SS watts I have ever heard. It sounds just as good at tv levels too. All in all a great amp. I wish I could keep them all!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7409795175

• Members

Squier 51', unplayed, $140 shipped with fender gig bag.
Squier513.jpg

Also:
Duncan Designed HB-103, new, uncut leads, import version of Duncan Distortion, $24 shipped black

Fender Standard Bridge Humbucker, pulled from new Standard Strat, $19 Shipped, white

Elitist pickups taken from Epi Elitist Les Paul, $120 shipped. Chrome covers, great shape, leads were unsoldered, not cut. (I actually have 2 sets of these!!!)

• Members

SX Short Scale P-Bass ($135)
-Seymour Duncan Vintage P-Bass Pickup (Just like item #7382841245 on ebay) ($70)
-MF Elite Gig Bag ($30)
-Just put a new set of D'Addario Strings on it ($18)

$253 in it, asking $185 Shipped w/Gig bag (yeah i'm taking a loss on this one but it's not a guitar so it doesn't count against the streak!)

Picture006.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by VH5150

mmmm:confused: Any neck damage?That looks like a guitar

I use to have.

no neck damage, got it from a guy in the Boston area. what kinda damage you referring to, repaired headstock? i can assure this is not said guitar.

• Members

I've got a few things on ebay ending on Sunday.

Line 6 BASS Pod XT PRO w/Bonus CD 1,000+ tone files
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7409756500
basspod1-vi.jpg

Digitech 2112 Tube Guitar Preamp w/ 2120 Upgrade
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7409756479
2112silver2-vi.jpg

1980's Kramer 615 H/S/S Floyd Shredder w/new Gig bag
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7409756465
kramer3-vi.jpg

• Members

I'm on the hunt for a Fender maple neck with maple board (or similar, Warmoth, Charvel, USGCC, etc.) for a project guitar. If you have tuners and nut installed, even better. PM me.

I'm also looking for a Mesa head cabinet (short length) for my DC-2. I want to convert my combo into a head. If you have one to sell, let me know. If you want to do a trade, my current cabinet is a tan tolex'd "Boogie" style from an old Mark III. I'm keeping the speaker, though. . .
:cool:

• Members

1965 Fender Duo-Sonic II. Vey similar to a Mustang, one notable exception being that it has a hardtail bridge (increased tuning stability). In fact, I bought this guitar many years ago to replace a dakota red mustang I was having tuning issues with. I've owned and played for over 11 years. It was my first love as far as guitars go but I need to sell it to fund another purchase. I would like to find a buyer in the northwest (Seattle or within an hour drive time [unless you are willing to pickup]) so that I don't have to ship it and the buyer can inspect it before purchase. I recently had it appraised (written) at $900 but will sell it for less (case included). It is all original except for a newer bone nut (about 7 months old [i have reciepts]) and compensated brass saddles (improves intonation and reduces broken strings). I foolishy lost the original saddles but they can be found online regularly (parts dealers, E-**y, etc.) for cheap. I have the original case as well. The wood is exposed on one side but it serves it's purpose just fine. The two single coils sound fantastic (rock, indy, blues, post-rock, slide, etc) and are hum-cancelling when both are engaged. They offer four different sounds total by way of slide switches. I initially purchased this guitar for it's tone and it's neck. The neck is beyond satin in feel; like butter. It plays very well and is incredibly smooth. The neck is 1.5" at the nut and has the longer, more desirable 24" scale (22 frets). The rosewood fretboard is in good shape. The lower frets show some wear but have many many years left in them. This is one beautifully aged, tonefull/soulfull guitar! It's original olympic white finish has faded to a nice creamy yellow. Red tortoise pickgaurd is in great shape and is complemented by two black pickup covers. It has an early slab body and is very light because of it's size (the body is alder and is smaller then a strat or tele) The finish has many dings and scratches and is worn through in the belt buckle area (and two other small patches as shown in my pictures) from 40 years of playing. As most of you know, the best sounding/playing guitars and amps usually show some wear from regular use. It's sometimes the lemons or untonefull pieces that look minty. E-mail me at blairmania@hotmail.com if you are interested or for more pictures/questions (no international offers except for Canada), northwestern buyer prefered. The value of this guitar has basically doubled since I've had it. It plays well and has aged beautifully. These are one of the few remaining 60's Fender models that can still be had for under $1000. What have you got to lose! :)IMG_0020.jpgIMG_0013.jpgIMG_0021.jpg

• Members

Hey, I have two stripped/beat up guitars laying around and no use for them, and I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in buying them?

Guitar #1 is a korean Fernandes Vertigo. It's black with a white pearl pickguard. Bolt on neck. It was stolen from me last year at a show, but I recently got it back. It was stripped of its pickups and the nut was also removed. It's also got some pretty bad dings on the bottom, but they're pretty much just cosmetic. Other than that it's in good shape aside from a few other small dings on the back and headstock. I have an EMGHZ passive humbucker laying around here somewhere that I'd include along with the stock 'bucker which is still attached.

I'm asking ~$100 give or take.

Guitar #2 is an Agile 2500 from several years ago with the old horn and headstock. It's black with gold hardware, but this one has been through some rough times. It was knocked off of my guitar stand by my cat last year, breaking the headstock. I reglued it with woodglue and a clamp, and it seemed to work, but it's very visible. I never restrung it and tried to play it afterwards, but I'm pretty sure it needs a truss rod adjustment sorta badly. It's also got some small dings and wood glue leakage on the back. The neck pickup ring is missing its screws and springs, and therefore is being held on by cleverly placed paperclips and a piece of clear tape. All the electronics work as far as I know, but I'm not making any gaurantees about the functionality of this baby.

I'm asking ~$60 or $70 bucks for this one, since it would take some work to get it back into playable shape.

Is anyone here interested at all?

• Members

Lovepedal 1/2 Watt Vintage amp - $90 shipped

Up for sale is a used but in mint condition Lovepedal 1/2 Watt Vintage Amplifier. It is in mint cosmetic condition aside from one or two tiny little nicks that are almost impossible to see; the amp functions perfectly and sounds great.

For those that are not aware of these amps, they are hand made half watt amplifiers that crank out sweet tube-like overdrive tones at ridiculously low volumes; these work miracles for apartment dwellers. Don't be fooled by the small size; these things sound incredible. Just plug into any guitar cabinet and rock out to the sweet vintage overdrive tones that you hear in all of those old classic rock recordings. Best of all, the amp runs on (2) 9-volt batteries; it can go anywhere you feel like lugging a cab. The amp has a very low current draw and will last months on the same 2 batteries. What do 9-volts cost--$1 for a pair?

http://www.lovepedal.com/lovesquarebass.htm

Here is what Lovepedal has to say:
"The Vintage 1/2 watt guitar amplifier offers chimey clean tones, dirty tweed, VOX at the top, all sorts of killer small vintage amp tones at about half the volume usually associated with the RIGHT sound and feel of a good small vintage amp.. Runs off TWO 9 volt batteries.. Very low current draw.. Plugs straight into ANY guitar Cab..."

Anyway, I'd like to get $90 shipped for it via Paypal or USPS Money Order. TRADES ARE ALSO WELCOME. Let me know what you've got. However, I'd MUCH prefer cash. I'd just be selling whatever I got in a trade. The amp will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Email/PM with offers or for more info!

Lovepedal0.jpg

5a0c4883.jpg

fb59b328.jpg

• Members

I have a TKL Hardshell case that is in like new condition. Only used it to hold guitar in until I sold it. Only used about one week. I would sellit for 75 dollars shipped.

I also have a Rockman Distortion Generator that I would sell for 75 dollars shipped. Was going to use it but wouldnt use it enough to worry about buying a bigger rack.

I would also like to have in trade a 4 string electric bass. Boss SD-1 especially the analogman with silver option. Eminence Swamp thang 16 ohm. EMG SAV and 85. Of course let me know what you have I may be interested.

Archived