May SPAM thread- started May 1st

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This weekend I have the following pickups built and ready to ship.

1. Vintage 60s Strat Set. Alnico 5 magnet rods, forbon fiber flatwork, cloth hookup wires, vintage stagger, formvar coil wire. RWRP Middle. Your choice of black or white covers.

Read the user reviews of this set at http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Electric+Guitar+Pickup/product/BG+Pups/Vintage+60%27s+Single+Coils/10/1

Clips can be heard at www.bg-pups.com/sc.html

$110.00 for this set shipped. Normally this set would be 129.98 shipped.

Strat set is sold That was fast!!!

v60.jpg

2. One custom Humphree, stacked humbucker for a strat. This pickup uses Non-staggered Alnico 5 magnet rods, forbon fiber flatwork. Your choice of a black or white cover. This pickup reads around 9.1k of hum free tone!!...$65.00 shipped

3. One Custom P-90 styled Tele bridge. This one reads in at 8k and uses dual ceramic 8 magnets, nickel pole screws. $65.00 shipped

t90.jpg

3. Custom Standard Tele bridge wound hot. This one reads right around 8k.

This pup uses forbon fiber flatwork, A5 mags, Formvar coil wire. $55.00 shipped.

You can checkout all the pickups I offer at www.bg-pups.com

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!!!

• Members

A bit OT but would make a great addition for recording

Brand new freshly built computer

11-144-102-01.jpg

Apevia X-plorer case

Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 Ghz

Samsung 2 gb's of DDR ram

Maxtor 320 gig hard drive

Dvd Burner

Windows Vista Ultimate

Looking for $1000 for it (theres over that into in parts alone) or something in trade of equal value, feel free to PM me with any offers

• Members

I have some pedals for sale. I NEED TO MOVE THESE THIS WEEKEND!! THEREFORE I CANNOT SHIP!! FOR LOCAL CA BAY AREA PEOPLE!! I can meet you if it's close. I am near Danville in the East Bay. PM me if interested.

All in like new condition, excepting that they have velcro on bottom (except tweak fuzz-brand new), with original boxes. Each pedal has been used about an hour at most. They have never left the house.

Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory, with original box, dust cloth and hair tie! $140.00

Xotic RC Booster, sweet pedal w/ box. $140.00

Maxon GE601 Graphic equalizer w/ box. $70.00

Seymour Duncan Tweak Fuzz w/ box. $60.00

pedals.jpg

• Members
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZashasha3QQhtZ-1

Free shipping with Buy it Now on all my auctions.

M-Audio Ozonic 37 key Firewire/MIDI audio interface and controller in box. Works great, I just don't need it and I already have so many MIDI type things that control stuff that it was a redundant item. The audio interface is killer though, it has a dead silent instrument level preamp as well as balanced inputs and the latency is very low. It does a ton of cool stuff very well. They go for $499 at MF and this one is basically brand new. $299.99 shipped

Samick AV-6 LP copy with GFS Fat PAF's and a new fret level done. I love this guitar, but I have been gassing for that Studio Premium Plus and I actually do have an issue with my hands and the thin profile on this neck. It isn't that bad, but I have to justify giving it up somehow because this one is going to hurt. I took it into the local music store to see about a trade in and the salesman actually sat there for about 20 minutes after closing just jamming on it. He was impressed with it, but as we all know you get raped on trade ins and if they would have came down on the price of the new guitar I was looking at I would have considered it. Its just too nice a guitar to give away so that they can overcharge for it. The absolute cheapest I found new was $485 and that place looked shadey. $285 shipped

SOLD Washburn WG587 7-string (yes the one that I just bought from Music123). Yes I bought one of the blowout ones a few months ago. I played it about 8 hours total in that time. It is a very well made guitar for the $100 range and if you want to take the time to get into playing 7 strings without a huge commitment up front, this is a great one to start with. I would love to see what this one could do in someone else's hands to be honest. I don't think that they are available anywhere after the last blowout. $135 shipped.

Ozonic.jpg

guitar-1.jpgneck.jpgfrets.jpg

guitar.jpgneck-1.jpg

• Members

Selling my Warmoth tele body.........

It has a black gloss finish, routed for two humbuckers, tune o matic bridge and tail piece (not included, but the studs for them are installed). Made of mahogany. It has some dings from being handled, but nothing bad. I'll try to get some pics of them later.

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2773/dscf0254tz5.jpg

looking for about $225.

this is for the guitar body only, not the pickups there.

I am selling the bridge pickup separately, it's a nickel covered Bare Knuckle nail bomb..53MM spacing four conudctor. Never used. Looking for $100.

edit: tele is sold.

• Members

Peavey Predator USA model--1993, i believe. Decent shape, has some chips and dings on the sides, some dont show up in the pics. Has new tortise shell pickgaurd and back cover, new PU covers on three, new knobs, and some fender (cheap) pickups in 3 of the positions. Plays good, needs new strings and a good fingerboard cleaning. Original white pickgaurd is included, i do not have the original back plate. Some say this will rival a MIM strat.

looking for $200 Shipped to your door in the lower 48 states. Paypal accepted

PM me here or email at crazydart400@yahoo.com

Will consider trade/partial trade for a fender stratacoustic (not black), westone in my sig, Tele bigsby setup, Or.......what do you have?

peavy_pred1.jpg

peavy_pred4.jpg

peavy_pred3.jpg

• Members

HELP! reverse spam:

looking for two SM57 mics in 100% working condition (cosmetically not that important) at a reasonable price. No chinese copies, please~ only the real deal. I have a recording project in a couple weeks and am just short two mics. Can do paypal for immediate payment.

Thank you!

• Members

FS/FT: I will list prices, but I will consider trades, too.

- Fulltone Fat Boost with original box and papers.Excellent condition, sounds great. $125 shipped

- 2 Vintage Rola Celestion G12-65 speakers taken from a 1980 JMP marshall 4x12 cabinet. They sound great and come cheap SOLDshipped.

celestions2.jpg

celestions1.jpg

celestons3.jpg

• Members

I got several sets of Tonerider pickups in. These are the bomb for the money. I have limited quantities till my next order. It took 2 months to get this order in so if you are interested let me know. First come first serve. To check out discriptions and sound clips go to www.tonerider.com

Harmony-Central: http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Electric+Guitar+Pickup/brand/Tonerider

Z-Talk

Price (Includes Shipping): Below List email me at tonerider@rhfactorguitars.com for a quote

I have all the Strats except the Surfari On Order and limited quantity and both Tele sets.

Strat Sets (N/M/B): Black, cream, and mint 3.00 extra

Tele Sets (N/B): (nickel or gold)

P-90's (N/B): (cream/black)

ALnico IV Humbuckers (N/B): (nickel) On Order

Rocksong Humbuckers (N/B): (nickel) On Order

Genorator Humbuckers On Order

Firepower Humbuckers Special Order

Precision-Plus Bass set

Jazz Plus On Order

Prices well below list!

To ask a question or get a quote email me at tonerider@rhfactorguitars.com

Note: I can get humbuckers in nickel, gold and no cover in black or zebra. I am trying to get them to do them in cream also.

If you do not see what you want here, let me know. I will be ordering again sometime within the next couple weeks. These pickups are getting popular and should sell out fast.

pv_large.jpgtrt1_500_large.jpgAC4_large.jpgp90_cream_50_large.jpg

• Members

Time to sell my Peavey XXX 120w ALL TUBE amp head and Custom Avatar 4x12 Celestion speaker cabinet. If I haven't actively and regularly played gear in over a year and a half I tend to sell it and it's time for this baby.

I purchased this setup about 5 years ago (I'm the original and only owner) and have loved every minute of it. Never been on the road or an extended tour, play primarily was in my home or in the studio. The head is in nearly new condition with only a minor "drywall" scuff on one of the metal corner protectors which could probably be taken out with a polishing rag and some elbow grease. The cabinet has some expected wear to the felt covering but nothing out of the ordinary and nothing noticeable.

Specs for XXX Head:

-------------------

* 120 watts into 16, 8, or 4 ohms (switchable)

* Four 6L6GCs and four 12AX7s

* Power amp switchable to use EL34s or 6L6GCs

* Three footswitchable channels

* Clean channel: volume, bass, mid, treble

* Crunch channel: gain and volume - bottom, body & hair (lo, mid, hi) EQ

* Ultra channel: gain and volume - bottom, body & hair (lo, mid, hi) EQ

* Master volume

* Footswitchable effects loop with send and return controls

* Damping switch: tight, medium, loose

* Line out with level control

I have only ever run this amp in 8-ohm mode hooked up to the Avatar cabinet I'm selling it with. Currently I am running a custom set of JJ-Tesla tubes from www.eurotubes.com called a "matched" quad, two 6L6GC on the outside and two E34L on the inside. All preamp tubes are also JJ-Tesla 12AX7 with an ECC83S for extra "umph!". This gives the amp the low end thump and rumble of a Mesa Triple-Rect. and the bite/cut of a Marshall JCM-800. The current diamond-plate cover you see on the front was custom made and polished by me as the original "XXX" cover was a bit too racy for Church venues. I will of course include the original cover. This comes with the footswitch, footswitch cable with aftermarket ferrite bead to elminiate interferance, speaker cable, power cable, and original manual.

Specs for Avatar Cabinet:

-------------------------

Standard slant 4x12 cabinet at 8-Ohms

Birch ply construction

Heavy-duty ball-bearing casters

(2) Celestion Vintage-30 speakers on top

(2) Celestion G12H30 speakers on bottom

This speaker configuration allows for a very balanced reproduction of lows/mids/highs.

Terms of sale:

--------------

The head MSRP's for $1500.00 and the cabinet for nearly $400. I am asking $1050.00, so save yourself nearly $600.00 off the discount music websites and buy from me!

Higher quality pictures can be provided via e-mail to serious prospective buyers only.

Local buyers are preferred (Seattle, WA area), but I will ship within the continental United States (lower 48). I'm not sure what shipping and insurance will be for such a large item, but you can count on it being anywhere from $50-150 on top of what I'm asking. I will have a UPS store or equivalent package it to ensure full insurance coverage (and naturally all tubes will be removed and individually packaged). If you are a local-pickup buyer than I will accept cash only. If I'm shipping it to you than I will only accept United States Postal Money Order for the full ammount of amp+shipping (to be determined). The amp/cabinet will not be shipped until authenticity of the money order is verified and cashed.

Feel free to PM me if you're interested or want more info!

xxx-front.JPG

xxx-back.JPG

stack-front.JPG

manual-cables.JPG

• Members

Time to unload a couple of guitars, really need the cash. Thank you Uncle Sam.

1st up, an all-but-new American Vintage Jaguar RI. Has less than 5 hours of play time, dead mint. I LOVE the look of this guitar, but just haven't played it much. OHSC and all the case candy is included. $1100.

jag1.jpg
jag2.jpg
jag3.jpg
jag4.jpg

Up next, a Stratosonic DVII, excellent condition, around an '03 I think. A little pick rash on the pickguard, otherwise perfect. This thing plays and sounds great. Chambered mahogany body, US made. It's tough letting this one go, but again, it doesn't get played much. OHSC included. $700.

sonic1.jpg
sonic2.jpg
sonic3.jpg
sonic4.jpg
sonic5.jpg

Also up for grabs: Line 6 Echo Park w/power supply; Zvex Fuzz Factory (yeah, I've still got it, yeah, I'm actually selling this time); Digitech Envelope Filter. Make an offer. I'll grab 'em from the practice space and get pictures tomorrow if all goes to plan.

I also have a Fulltone Fat Boost and Fulldrive II (non-mosfet with 3-way switch) I'm looking to trade for...I dunno. Maybe an OCD and HBE Big D or another drive/boost combo. Something with a bit more grit than the FDII.

Buyer pays shipping. Paypal ok, buyer pays fees.

PM or e-mail me: davidbsullivan at gmail

• Members

Testing the waters on my EB/MM Axis. Trans orange, Floyd, OHSC, it is very good condition. The top is flawless, there are a couple of scratches by the tem cover that are of good size, but you know, it is the back, no one sees it. The neck has been recently oiled and waxed. Here are some pictures. I don't have any of the back, but I can take some on request. $800 plus shipping.

AxisPics002.jpg

AxisPics003.jpg

Archived