May SPAM thread- started May 1st

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Phew, good thing it's got an FR or I would have had to buy it. What a stunning top! Best of luck
:)

Dude, buy it, buy it, buy it.......it's frickin' beautiful.........look at that neck.....look at that flame.......it's calling your name......:thu:

Worse case scenario is that you unload it to me sometime... ;-)

• Members

Price is $625 + shipping in the lower 48. No international shipping and no trades. V1=EH V2=JJgold pin, V3=EH V3=JAN Phillips 12at7. Pwer tubes are matched, JAN Phillips 6L6GC's.

Yea, here's what was done to the Bassman:

Bassman

• Members
Dude, buy it, buy it, buy it.......it's frickin' beautiful.........look at that neck.....look at that flame.......it's calling your name......
:thu:

Worse case scenario is that you unload it to me sometime... ;-)

Come on you know you want it!!!!:cool:

It sounds great!

• Members

Looking to sell these:

Fender blues deluxe non-reissue - 330

Visual Sound H2O - 100

M-audio Axiom 25 key Midi Controller - 125

M-audio Fast Track USB - 55

Core Equipment Large Pedal board - 45

Ernie ball jr volume pedal - 60

EMAIL ME FOR PICTURES!!! hong.sunpyo@gmail.com. Prices do not include shipping or paypal fees, I prefer money order.

• Members

Updated SPAM:

Both auctions starting at $199.99:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZashasha3QQhtZ-1

SOLD M-Audio Ozonic 37 key Firewire/MIDI audio interface and controller in box. Works great, I just don't need it and I already have so many MIDI type things that control stuff that it was a redundant item (FCB1010, BCF2000, Korg X-3, edrum set, etc.). They're fun, but I have run out of space and redundancy for the sake of redundancy is redundant.

The audio interface is killer, it has a dead silent instrument level preamp as well as balanced in/out and the latency is very low (5ms). It does a ton of cool stuff very well. They go for $499 at MF and this one is basically brand new. new Buy It Now price $279.99

Ozonic.jpg

SOLD Samick AV-6 LP copy with GFS Fat PAF's and a new fret level done. I love this guitar, but I have been gassing for that Studio Premium Plus and I actually do have an issue with my hands and the thin profile on this neck. It isn't that bad, but I have to justify giving it up somehow because this one is going to hurt. I took it into the local music store to see about a trade in and the salesman actually sat there for about 20 minutes after closing just jamming on it. He was impressed with it, but as we all know you get raped on trade ins and if they would have came down on the price of the new guitar I was looking at I would have considered it. Its just too nice a guitar to give away so that they can overcharge for it. The absolute cheapest I found new was $485 and that place looked shadey. new Buy It Now price: $260

guitar-1.jpgneck.jpg

• Members

Up for sale is my G-Flex 2x12. It is in excellent condition. Looking for $375 shipped or $300 local pickup (Preferred) Here are a few pics. Will also entertain trades of other cabs.

NewWalloDeath.jpg

Amp-Stack1.bmp

Also up is a Fulltone '70 Fuzz Pedal... Mint condition. Looking for $115 shipped. Will also trade for a Fulltone Soulbender.

Fulltone70Pedal.jpg

• Members

It's a Partscaster professionally built with a Warmoth pro-construction neck and a Warmoth chambered Fiesta Red body. I bought it secondhand, so I don't know the details of who put it together and did the work, but I can tell you that it's top notch. The Body, I believe was painted by Warmoth in polyurethane. The neck has a very comfortable nitro finish that was obviously professionally done.

$749 Shipped In the US & Paypaled (the only form of payment accepted). PM or e-mail aj@inrerocknroll.com

It features:

-A vintage style 6-hole trem, with the saddles stamped "Fender" and a full size stainless steel trem block

-Seymour Duncan Antiquity Texas Hot Neck pickup - the other two pickups are boutique pickups from a Rick Kelly strat. I am fairly confident that they are Lindy Fralins, but I am not 100% sure. They sound great, classic '50s vintage Strat sound.

-Blender knob replaces the lower "tone" control, so you can run any combination of pickups (or all at once!)

-Bone (or synthetic) nut, that was very recently professionally cut

-Weighs just over 6 lbs!

-12" Straight (not compound) radius!

-Frets: I believe they are 6105s, but they've been dressed a few times so they're a little lower. I JUST HAD THESE professionally leveled and recrowned, and it plays beautifully with absolutely no fretwear.

NOTE: This is not some slop-job or half finished project. Everything from the parts selection to the finishing to the wiring was professionally done. This is a pro-quality instrument that could kick the ass of guitars that cost twice as much used.

Condition: It's in overall good shape. Structurally it's perfect, and has very recently been professionally set up (including a full level and recrown of the frets). It has a few dings worth mentioning - the wood around the low E tuner has a chip in it from what looks like someone taking out a tuner ferrul at an angle. It's not too deep and doesn't create any structural problems. There are some paint dings on the body, which I tried to capture in the pics. Further, someone stuck this on a hang rack before the nitro cured completely and there's some black spotting at the base of the headstock. None of this affects the structure, tone, or playability of the instrument in a negative way.

I do not have the tremolo bar.

RedStrat1.jpg

RedStrat2.jpg

RedStrat3.jpg

RedStrat4.jpg

Thanks for lookin'!

Archived