August SPAM Thread - Now With 34% More SPAM!

Mazi Bee

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

2 guitars below. Both are as new. Open to trades.

I also have a Pewter Squire Tele Special $150, Squier Mini Strat $75 and Squier Bronco Bass $99. For sale or TradeI'll post pics asap

Thanks

Epi SG: Brand new Gold sparkle. Just taken out of the box for photo. $225 shipped . No case.SOLD
DSCN1731.JPG

OLP MM1 brand new and has been sitting under the bed for year. The neck has been finished in nitro so it's not stark white but has a vintage tint. Nothing else has been touched and is perfect. $125 shipped . No case .
DSCN1722.JPG

• Members

I really really need to get rid of these. Please make an offer! I despise EBAY!

Bass01.jpg

bassupgrades.jpg

Ibanez Roadstar II P bass copy. Great bass. Sounds killer. $175

Strat02.jpg

Fat Strat Hot Rod. Great guitar, needs a good home, I never play it. $250

OS2.jpg

$40

All prices do NOT include shipping, but I can ship relatively inexpensive.

Thanks for looking!

• Members

I just need one 250k Audio pot for my new Fernandes Tele. See thread.
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1718103

The volume pot was shot when I received it. :mad:

Believe it or not, both local guitar shops are out of the 250k pots and I don't want to pay $8.50 shipping charge for a $2.73 part (StewMac).

I'd imagine that I can reuse the cap that's on there now.

Now, I just have to run to the RadioShack and get myself a soldering iron for my first attempt at guitar electronics work. :eek:

Please PM if you have one to sell me.

Thanks

• Members

I picked up during my buying frenzy on last month's hot deal thread. Now I realize I don't even have room for all this stuff..........

Anyway, It's a very nice Strat clone for dirt cheap.

Nice Emerald Green translucent finish over a basswood body.
Hard to see it in my crappy pics..........basically a brand new gui

GONE TO EBAY.........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290153401319

• Members

Trade fell through, so my SG is still available. Anyone interested?

Last chance before eBay. Musicians Friend has these for $1429. I'm looking for trades or $900. Paypal accepted. Perfect 180+ feedback on eBay and all perfect deals here on HCGF for over two years.

WEB_2002SG-002.jpg

WEB_2002SG-003.jpg

WEB_SGBack.jpg

• Members

This is an immaculate Fender Tele Custom FMT. It is the MIK version.
I have upgraded the guitar by installing "GraphTech String Savers" graphite saddle, but will include the original saddles with the shipment. It has also been professionally set-up with D'Addario 10's.
The latest version of this guitar has been changed to using Fender brand pickups. This one, however comes with a Seymour Duncan "59 Reverse Polarity Humbucker at the neck, and a Seymour Duncan Pearly gates Humbucker at the bridge. There is a push/pull coil splitter in the tone pot, so this guitar sounds absolutely great.

The guitar is in perfect condition; as soon as I got it, I applied a protective piece of clear cling vinyl to the back of the guitar to protect from scratching, and one between the pickups to prevent any pick scratching or haze. There are no digs, scratches, pick haze, or chips in the finish and the hardware which is black chrome has no degradation or oxidation at all, though I did replace one tuning knob screw that was lost, somehow. The guitar has been to two gigs with me, and I didn't even play it at one of them.

I'm selling it because I just prefer single coil pickups, and realized I really need a tremolo arm, too...so this sale will finance the purchase of a strat, I guess.

I am also including a virtually new, heavy duty nylon gigbag that I bought for the guitar.

I paid $600 for the guitar only. I'd like $615, shipped in the Con-US, for it all.

Shipped only within the continental US.

Though the guitar is in perfect shape, I must say - "Item Sold As Is" and "Sale is Final".

Thanks,

megatonic
IMG_0090-1.jpg
IMG_0087.jpg
IMG_0092.jpg
IMG_0327.jpg
IMG_0096.jpg
IMG_0328.jpg
IMG_0100.jpg
IMG_0099.jpg

• Members

Updated....

All this stuff needs to sell, will hit eBay by Sunday if not sold. Get it now for these lowest prices.

ESP EC-1000 Great condition. Stock. Usual players wear. Looking for $650 shipped. W/ HSC

DSC01064.jpg

Brian Moore i1. Great condition. Upgraded with PRS pickups. Usual play wear. Looking for $650 shipped. W/ HSC.

DSC01067.jpg

THD Hot Plate 16OHMS. Mint. $225 Shipped.

HotPlate.jpg

Seymour Duncan Alnic II Pro Neck Humbucker - Lots of leads left. $65 Shipped.

DSC01068.jpg

Boss GE-7 7-Band EQ - Pretty much mint condition. - $65 Shipped.

BossGE-7.jpg

Dunlop DC-Brick - Pretty much mint condition. - $65 Shipped.

DCBrick.jpg

Just throwing this one out there... My ECW VHS collection. Almost every event from 1994 to 2000. Original ECW {censored}. Very cool, can't get this anywhere. 68 events all together. If you were to purchase all of these new, they would cost youover $800. Get them all now for much less.
Quality of all of the videos are good. Some tapes contain more than one event on them.

DSC01053.jpg

• Members

Having no luck selling these, so heres yet another offer (probably the last before i just decide to keep)

100_3131.jpg

JSX(with footswitch/6l6s)-$850

V3(fs44 included)-$825

V3 halfstack(matching cab)-$1200

JSX halfstack(avatar 4x12,v30/g12h30)-$1200

BOTH HEADS-$1525

Will entertain trades, prices are shipped, no paypal,plenty of references,ask any and all questions

• Members
Dead mint, got a few days ago. 62 Reissue, Aged Hardware.

Has all case candy/certificate.

Custom Shop case too.

Looking for amps...les pauls..prs...bogner..soldano..rivera knuckleheads....can work cash/trade deal....things of similar value. You know you wants it.

PM'd :thu:

Archived