August SPAM Thread - Now With 34% More SPAM!

Mazi Bee

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hi, I just got in a Takamine EG523SC 12-string guitar, it's basically brand new, it still has the protective plastic on the pickguard, and it's in like new shape,

takamine002.jpg

How'd you get it to stick on the wall like that? :cool:

• Members

Washburn WI-64D w/ GFS crunchy PAF pickup, and thick gigbag. Matte Black. Very good condition.

I'm asking for $300 shipped anywhere in the US... outside of continental would be extra.

PM for details and pictures

Also selling the b-52 in my sig. working condition, no problems, has the footswitch

• Members

I am selling the following:

EMG 81
EMG 85

neither are quick connect, but can include pots, leads, etc
both are used but works perfectly
each for $45 shipped

Seymour Duncan '59 Neck PU, Nickel cover
Seymour Duncan Custom Bridge PU, Nickel cover

both are used but look and work great
each for $55 shipped

Seymour Duncan Custom, Bridge, F-spaced ***SOLD***
$35 shipped

windsenpan_gmail.com if interested. thanks.

• Members

I have a used chorus pedal. It's made by Steven and looks very similar to the Boss designs. I'm wondering if it's a knock-off.

CIMG1463.jpg

Anyway, I never use it although it's in fine working condition.

I would like to find a compressor pedal to try with a 12 string that I'll be picking up soon.

Anybody have one lying around that you're not using? Please PM me with your offer.

• Members

Crate VC508 in like new condition with brand new JJ tubes. Original box and manuals included. $125 shipped in the US. - PENDING PAYMENT
DSCF1200.jpg
DSCF1201.jpg

Dano Spring King. Spring reverb pedal. Like new condition. No power supply, you will need one because it kills a 9v Duracell quickly. $65 shipped in the US.

Dano Daddy-O Overdrive pedal. Like new condition. Metal case. Original box, no manual. $30 shipped.

Dano Fabtone Distortion pedal. Lightly used - minor scuffs and scratches. Metal case. Original box and manuals. $25 shipped.

Boss TU-12 Chromatic Tuner. New in box. I got it a couple years ago when I thought my 20 year old TU-12 was finished, but it turned out to just be a bad pack of batteries. $55 shipped in the US

DSCF1202.jpg

Also, a brand new SX strat neck with rosewood board and gold tuners. Large U backshape and JUMBO frets. $40 shipped. Can get a pic or 2 if someone is interested. - SOLD

• Members

Ted Weber's 18w TMB head based on the legendary Marshall 1974x. Growly bluesrock goodness at high volumes and surprisingly good clean tones at lower volumes. This is the loudest and greenest >20w amp I've played. Serviced and given the seal of approval of a local amp tech.

Also for sale is a matching green Mighty Cabs pine 1x12 made to (more or less) Avatar vintage series specs loaded with a Scumback M75 with fewer than 20 hours on it. There's a leather handle that screws onto the top of the cab (not shown) that I have taken off, but it will be included. It's open back at the moment, but there's a panel which can be installed on the back to close it up.

Honestly, this is the best rig I've owned. If you're looking for awesome tube tone at low
er
volumes and you don't need too much clean headroom, this is an awesome setup. I'm just looking for something more....Princetonesque.
:thu:

rig006.jpg
inside.jpg
S4010285.jpg
S4010286.jpg
S4010287.jpg
S4010288.jpg

$950 plus actual shipping/packaging/PayPal rape fees (or a check/MO), or I'd trade for a late 60s/early 70s blackface Princeton. I'd prefer to sell/trade the entire package. There is a small crack in the plexiglass on the back, where the impedance switch is. It was recently gone over by my tech (just in case) and given his seal of approval.

And sig!

• Members

I'm selling a Gibson Faded Flying V for a friend of mine. We can only accept a check or money order for this deal, sorry. He has played a few shows with it, so its got a little bit of wear, although it was taken good care of. It is only about 2 or three years only. It has features the standard mahogany body/neck and a rosewood fretboard. He modded it with an EMG 81 in the bridge and the stock gibson pickup in the neck. All the controls still work except the knobs don't fit on the EMG pots. You could probably find some new ones that fit at a guitar store(two of the old ones will be included-one is missing). Also included is a gibson gigbag pictured. The guitar will be professionally packed and shipped at the cost of $30. The price is $410+30. The original gibson bridge pickup can replace the EMG if you would rather.

IMG_1510.jpg

IMG_1513.jpg

IMG_1511.jpg

IMG_1512.jpg

• Members

price is $75 + ship, stamped JUL 1996 with 50th annivesary gold seal... great condition, its on ebay right now with a day to go, but i'll end auction early for a board member... the fretboard is super thick on it... definitely higher quality than your average squier neck... has a 50's fatback feel to it, it seriously plays/feels better than MIM's... i'll garentee that, paypal only please, shipping cost will be $10 via usps priority conus, i wont ship overseas unless you pay more, thanks

100_4641.jpg
100_4637.jpg
100_4644.jpg

• Members

I have a:

'98 ebony Gibson SG standard.
*player's condition with a few bumps and scratches
*no breaks, cracks or repairs
*upgraded Classic '57 pickups
*upgraded Tone-Pros locking bridge
*schaller strap-locks
*original HS case

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/hazmat33/f24ad2ae.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/hazmat33/2005_0612Image0004.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/hazmat33/2005_0612Image0005.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/hazmat33/2005_0612Image0003.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/hazmat33/2005_0612Image0002.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/hazmat33/2005_0612Image0001.jpg
$775 shipped/Paypal'd -- OBO!!!

The only trades I'm looking for are PRS or Jackson/Charvel guitars:
PRS w/ trem
No SE's
Pre-factory CE's
early 90's EG's

Soloist
Model 6

EMG 81/85 complete setup.
Volume & Tone knobs, battery clip, output jack, 3-way switch, schematics. You just need a soldering iron and you're all set.
$89 shipped/Paypal'd

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/hazmat33/DSC00463.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/hazmat33/DSC00464.jpg

$825 shipped/Paypal'd for the total package!

servenack@aol.com

Ebay ID: hazmat33

Thanks,
Matt

• Members
For trade Rocktron Chameleon Preamp and Engl 2x20 Power Amp w/out rack preferably but for the right trade I might be willing to include it. In return looking for a Head or even a Combo if it were the right deal. Let me know what you have, would prefer something Marshally but open to everything. Also would consider preamp trades.

rack.jpg

Chameleon is for sale $125 + shipping.

• Members

Solid 1 piece 5A quilted maple body.
Trans indy green body with matching headstock.
Birdseye maple neck Rosewood board.
Abalone dot inlays.
1 11/16 nut.
Top mount Floyd Rose.
Duncan custom (B).
Duncan hotrail (N).
Limited edition gmw G&G case.
Guitar is mint. I just paid almost $2200 for this. Selling for $1650 shipped to the lower 48. Anyone outside the area we can get shipping quote. If anyone is interested and wants PICS please e mail me.
parntz145@aol.com

Lowering price to $1450 shipped. To the lower 48. Need to get cash for another purchase. If interested e mail me.

• Members

I w9ill send payment when I return home tonight thanks!!!

Crate VC508 in like new condition with brand new JJ tubes. Original box and manuals included. $125 shipped in the US. - PENDING PAYMENT

DSCF1200.jpg
DSCF1201.jpg

Dano Spring King. Spring reverb pedal. Like new condition. No power supply, you will need one because it kills a 9v Duracell quickly. $65 shipped in the US.

Dano Daddy-O Overdrive pedal. Like new condition. Metal case. Original box, no manual. $30 shipped.

Dano Fabtone Distortion pedal. Lightly used - minor scuffs and scratches. Metal case. Original box and manuals. $25 shipped.

Boss TU-12 Chromatic Tuner. New in box. I got it a couple years ago when I thought my 20 year old TU-12 was finished, but it turned out to just be a bad pack of batteries. $55 shipped in the US

DSCF1202.jpg

Also, a brand new SX strat neck with rosewood board and gold tuners. Large U backshape and JUMBO frets. $40 shipped. Can get a pic or 2 if someone is interested. - SOLD

Archived