August SPAM Thread - Now With 34% More SPAM!

Mazi Bee

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For sale: Brand New/ Unopened Dimarzio Super Distortion S DP218 creme colored single coil sized humbucker. 60.00 shipped

I just got this from Music Land Central, was gonna put it in the bridge position of My Mustang but I decided to keep it stock.

I'll post pics tonight.

• Members

First for sale/trade is Carvin DC127

Features:

Maple neck thru w/ flamed maple fretboard

Tom Anderson HN 3+ Bridge pup, Dimarzio FRED neck pup

Kahler steeler tremolo w/ tremolo bar

Very good condition 8/10

Ships in gig bag, price is $500 + shipping (roughly $25-35).

HPIM0319Medium.jpg

HPIM0313Medium.jpg

HPIM0311Medium.jpg

HPIM0306Medium.jpg

Next for Sale/Trade is an ESP LTD MH-400NT

Features:

Mahogany body w/ quilt maple top

EMG 81/85 pickups

String thru body

I'd rate it at 8/10 condition, some minor surface swirls and one TINY ding at the headstock which is un-noticable.

Price is $500 + shipping, preferably looking to trade.

HPIM0396.jpg

ESPLTDMH-400NT9.jpg

ESPLTDMH-400NT5.jpg

• Members

I've got a Agile Black Cherry AL2000 that I need to get rid of as I need to free up space and funds. I dropped a set of EMG Zakk Wylde's in this thing so it is ready to scream. I'm thinking $300 shipped but I am willing to take the best offer. It's about a year old and only thing "wrong" with it is cosmetic. There is a black line on the back of the headstock that has been there since I got it, it doesn't affect the guitar at all and i have no idea what it is. I suppose just a finish flaw, there's an example in a pic below. Sorry for the kinda shoddy pics, the camera isn't the greatest.

P6200161.jpg

P6200166.jpg

P6200162.jpg

• Members
I'm selling a new Ibanez S470dx. Great guitar, heres the Ebay listing with the details.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110158560445

If you live in my area and want to pick it up, then i'll take $50 off the "buy it now" price, and of course, there'd be no shipping
:thu:

PM if you're interested in pickup, otherwise, bid away!
:cool:

re-spam'd :thu:

oh, and i'll take trades possibly. looking for H-H or H-P90 with a hardtail/TOM bridge. and if you have a '07 Ibz SZ520 in blue, i'd definately trade for that

• Members

this is an old guitar i have...it is a black gibson SG. i did 3 or 4 tours with it, and the kid who had it before me used it for a few tours. it's in good condition obviously after a bunch of tours it has some wear and tear. it has an EMG 81 in it. the pickguard is diamond plated, it was homemade by the kid who had it before me it's how i got it. the pickguard was once painted all black, but after extended use it has worn off in the picking area. also has locking tuners. if someone on here wants it make an offer... my band is going to be touring the east coast down to FL at the end of this month i can make a personal delivery at a show so you can save on shipping costs. i will mail it, though of course. pics:

DSC02714.jpg

DSC02715.jpg

• Members

Nickel covered humbuckers from an Epiphone Elitist Les Paul. They're a 50SR and 60ST. They're made in the USA with two conductor wiring, braided outer shielding, and full wax potting. These are fantastic pickups. I had a set of them in an Epi Standard Les Paul and I bought these for another project, but I ended up selling the guitar and never installing them. They're in excellent condition with long leads.

$80 shipped.

epipup1.jpg
eippup2.jpg

• Members
That looks pretty good. String-through semi-hollow with toaster pups?
:love:

Has anyone ever tried out a Brownsville brand guitar?

I had one of the 335 copies. It felt nice to play except it was a bit heavy for me and the neck was all messed up (someone tried to fix a break)

• Members

Up for sale is my black Edwards Les Paul Custom, that I purchased late last year. This was an EMG equipped model that currently has a Gibson Tony Iommi pickup (gold covered) in the neck, and an uncovered SD JB in the bridge, with Gibson pots inside. The guitar is in great shape, but I honestly just do not play it enough to warrant keeping it, so I figure it deserves a good home. Gold hardware (including gold schaller straplocks), a few light scratches from playing (though it is black, and black seems to attract everything), and it comes with a brand new SKB case. This model did not have a pickguard, so therefore has no holes drilled. It also feels a tad lighter than my Gibson Les Paul Custom, but I don't have a scale to verify. It also has an ebony board, MOP inlays, neck binding, multi-ply body binding on the front and back. $650 shipped in the continental US should do it, USPS Money Orders preferred, though I will take Paypal (if the fees are split). Email me for pics.

PS: I don't have another gold covered pickup for the bridge at this point, but if one is desired we can work something out.

• Members

For Sale/Trade: Mid 90's ESP Horizon II

MyESPsmall.jpg

bigger version here: http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w96/rindgecore/MyESPbig.jpg

Not totally sure what year it is, but it's definetly at least a decade old. I picked this up at Daddy's in Boston about 2 years ago now, and it's definetly been played A LOT. I'd give it a 7/10 as far as condition. The big chips/scratches are in the pictures & has some headstock & back wear. The Serial # stamped on the neck plate is 34720. I just threw a new set of GHS Boomers GB7L set 11-58s & it's currently tuned to B. I will include a new hardcase when I ship it as well. Here are the specs:

24 Frets

25.5" Scale

Purple Ash Body w/Natural Trim

Seymour Duncan JB Trembucker/'59 Neck

Original Floyd Rose Tremolo

Maple Neck

Rosewood Fretboard

1 Volume/1 Tone/3 Way Switch

Chrome Hardware/Pickup Rings (Looks way better than in the pics)

Dunlop Straplocks insted w/strap included

Lower 48 US only please. I'd be looking to trade for stop-tail electrics & low watt high gain amps, stuff like:

Ibanez RGA121

ESP/LTD H, EC or Viper

Les Paul Studio

Orange Tiny Terror

But i'm not limited to just those, throw me something; I might be interested. But no EMGs, please. As far as a price, i'm not really sure what to offer for it, so give me a try. I think we all know the caliber of this guitar so don't go and lowball me.

Archived