August SPAM Thread - Now With 34% More SPAM!

Mazi Bee

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Going for the final post in this thread........:D

Still for sale! - and I'm still looking for a Jazz bass, too

Everyone can use a nice bass, and this is a good one that's getting pretty difficult to find. This is one of the original SGC Nanyo Bass Collection active 4 string basses made in Japan during the early 90's - not to be confused with the later Korean production, or the even later 'revived' Bass Collection brand name (now made in China and distributed by Rondo Music and others).

This is a good choice for someone who needs to cover a lot of ground - it's equipped with both P and J pickups and a 9V powered preamp. The controls are master volume, treble boost/cut, bass boost/cut, and pickup pan; the latter 3 controls all have a center detent to make it easy to find the 'neutral' spot. Standard 34" scale, jumbo frets with little wear, and a pretty beefy neck profile - it's not quite vintage P-bass size, but darn close. The wood grain and general heft leads me to believe that the body is ash; also has a thick slab rosewood fretboard. Very cool recessed jack that points up - makes it easy to route your cable through your strap. Gotoh tuners do an excellent job of keeping it in tune.

It's in very clean condition, but not perfect - has a small dent on the upper bout, and a scrape near the treble control knob. A few very fine clear coat scratches on the back. Comes with a nice Fernandes gig bag. I've got pretty much every square inch photographed at the link below, but I can always take more pictures if needed. I'll regret this later, but hey, things happen. $250 shipped/insured/Paypalled.

Picture link:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...%20Collection/

basscoll2.jpg

• Members
For my HCEG friends- a little loyalty thank you-

10% off all orders over $250- no restrictions- Enter code "HCTEN"

Orders ANY size free USA ground shipping- Enter code "HCLABORDAY"

Both good through Monday the 3rd.

Feel free to disseminate these codes elsewhere....

Thanks. I'll be ordering something soon. :thu:

Archived