August SPAM Thread - Now With 34% More SPAM!

Mazi Bee

• Members

I have a DD-20 delay I bought last year in "like-new" condition, great tone, long delays, delays with chorus, looping and great flexibility. I have the box and manual. I have played with it and enjoyed it, but I like the simplicity of my old DOD FX90.:)

Only 155 plus shipping , prefer lower 48 states. :thu:I can get pics up tomorrow.

gt5litre

P.S. 100% Positive Feedback on Ebay with over 90 transactions over a decade :rolleyes:

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Easy to use and adjust settings. Fantastic display, really great for gigging. Includes a built-in adjustable OD, several Leslie settings including a Leslie and 1959 Marshall combination and a Uni-Vibe choice too.

There is a switch for use with a keyboard or guitar. I should have the box and manual for this effect. The pedal can speed up or slow down the "rotors" just like a real Leslie. In "like-new" condition and I bought it new late last year.

I took it out to a local instrument store and it sounds great with keyboards and worked great through a pair of Fender Twin Reverbs RIs and also two Deluxe Reverb RIs(the Blonde RI is to die for). Stereo, i.e., two amps is the secret to making it sound its' best. Since I don't have enough room to use two amps simultaneously this is not the solution for me. The two amps really do create that Doppler effect that is the "Leslie Sound". :)

Only 160 dollars plus shipping, prefer the lower 48 states. I can have pics ready later today.

gt5litre

P.S. I have 100% Positive eBay feedback with 90+ transactions over almost a decade. :thu:

• Members

looking for a "cheap" hard shell Fender case for another tele. someone have a decent Fender case lying around ... make me an offer ??

Gibson 490R pickup still on Ebay ... plenty of lead - starting bid $5 BIN $55.

also interested in a echo and/or delay pedal - not a combo pedal. thanks.

• Members

I'm selling (everything shipped at those prices):

I have sold here before, everything has gone smooth 100% of the time.

I accept only Paypal. I'm also located in FL.

Pm me if you're interested in anything:)

dscn1102um4.jpg
    dscn1096ny7.jpg

I CAN BRING THE PRICES DOWN CONTACT ME

• Members

I picked up during my buying frenzy on last month's hot deal thread. Now I realize I don't even have room for all this stuff..........

Anyway, It's a very nice Strat clone for dirt cheap.

Nice Emerald Green translucent finish over a basswood body.

Hard to see it in my crappy pics..........basically a brand new gui

GONE TO EBAY.........

GONE TO EBAY..... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290153401319

• Members

These items:

1) Aria Pro II 80's metal shred guitar. Reverse dinky style headstock, floyd rose tremelo, and one hell of a period-correct paint job. $225 shipped.

1210207450_60c66242ba.jpg?v=0

2) Carlo Robelli T-400/Country Gentleman style guitar. Manufactured by Peerless of Korea (http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/Carlo+Robelli/UAS823B/10/1 , http://www.peerlessguitars.com )

this is a 24 fret set neck, Bigsby equipped thinline Gretsch style guitar. Really, really nice. One of my favorite axes of all time. Comes with a gig bag. $325 shipped.

• Members

Vox Cooltron Bulldog Distortion

Will trade for any of the following:

1. EH English Muff'n

2. HBE Big D

3. Fulltone Fulldrive any version

4. ISP Decimator pedal

5. Digitech Whammy IV

6. Boss GT 3

7. Digitech GNX 1 or 2, RP 2000, RP14D, RP21, RP12

8. SubDecay Liquid Sunshine

9. SubDecay Stupid Box

10. SubDecay Noise Box

11. SubDecay Flying Tomato

12. Digitech EX-7 Expression Factory

13. Monsterpiece Double Headed fuzz (any combo)

14. Indyguitarist Pinnacle 2

15. Indyguitarist Plexi-Drive or Plextortion

With the following I will add cash

1. Skreddy Mayo w/ mid switch. +$60 from me

2. Fulltone G500. +$100 from me

3. Rocktron Utopia. +$30 from me

4. Lovepedal Magicboy. +$30 from me

-----------------------------------------------------

Ibanez Tone-Loc Series Dirt Pedals

DS-7 - awsome distortion/crunch pedal. Much better than a Boss DS-1

$25 shipped conus

SM-7 - modern metal pedal, though not really a recto sound. It also has a built in noise gate. Footswitch can occasionally be a little flakey, but works most of the time.

$20 shipped conus

FZ-7 - kinda hard to describe, but to me it's like 60% big muff mixed with 35% fuzz face + 5% Tubescreamer. Also has some options to get that broken speaker glitchy sound.

$25 shipped conus

$55 shipped conus for all three

• Members
Actually, I think I do have one, someone sent me a guitar in this gig bag, and it's way too long for that guitar or any other, so I'm assuming it's meant for a bass. I have absolutely no use for it as I do not have any basses, or plans to get one, I was going to use it the next time I sold a guitar that I had to ship that didn't have a case.

It's a Kaces III bag, it's zippered, has a handle and a shoulder strap - though I think there's supposed to be two straps for that, but there's just one.

I measured it on the outside, it's 48" long.

If it's sounds like it will do the job for you, you can have it for the price of shipping it to you (anyone have any idea how much that would be?).

Cost is about 7.20$. I PMed you. :thu:

• Members

I'm selling a 2007 Fender Custom Shop 1957 RI Stratocaster in Candy Apple Red with EMG DG-20 pickups (David Gilmour Pink Floyd). I will also include the original pickups. It has a Fender V shaped neck.

The guitar is pretty much brand new. I've only played it about 5 hours at home (smoke free).

I accept only Paypal. I'm also located in Florida.

Its a great deal. The guitar by itself is more than $2,200 and the EMG pickups are $300.

by the way, this guitar has so much sustain its not even funny. I just installed a new set of 10's on it. I still don't know how to adjust the action/neck for new string gauges so you might have to do that. It had 9s before.

I will ship with UPS 2nd day air for free!

$1,700

pm me if interested

1002732db4.jpg
1002742mi1.jpg
1002731no3.jpg
1002737dv0.jpg
1002740qd7.jpg
1002743xy8.jpg

• Members
I'm selling a brand new Daphne Blue Fender Custom Shop Custom Classic Stratocaster. It is factory fresh and absolutely beautiful. It has that 50s/60s vibe and true Fender Custom Shop quality craftsmanship. I'm looking for $1600 shipped and PayPal'd to the contiguous 48 states. $1500 cash if you can pick it up in/near Chicago (which I would prefer).

EDIT: Now $1500 shipped and PayPal'd or $1400 if you pick it up in/near Chicago.

It comes in the Fender Custom Shop case with the certificate of authenticity, hang tags, leather strap, cord, and polishing cloth.

Here are the specs:

* Solid Alder body finished in classic Daphne Blue

* Lightly figured maple neck with "V" shape and polished satin finish

* Maple fingerboard with 9.5" radius

* 22 Medium-Jumbo frets

* 2 Modern Classic single coil pickups (neck and middle)

* 1 Hot Classic single coil pickup (bridge)

* Traditional 5-Way switching

* New deluxe 2-point synchronized tremolo w/polished stainless steel saddles and block

* Chrome hardware (though it looks black because I used a flash for the photos)

* 3-ply parchment pickguard

* 25.5" scale

* 1.6875" width at the nut

* Aged white plastic parts

I'm not really looking for any trades right now.

Here is a link to several photos:

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a167/KyleWagner/cust_strat/

cust3.jpg
cust7.jpg

Bump for a new price: $1500 shipped or $1400 if you can pick it up in/near Chicago.

• Members
I'm selling a 2007 Fender Custom Shop 1957 RI Stratocaster in Candy Apple Red with EMG DG-20 pickups (David Gilmour Pink Floyd). I will also include the original pickups. It has a Fender V shaped neck.

The guitar is pretty much brand new. I've only played it about 5 hours at home (smoke free).

I accept only Paypal. I'm also located in Florida.

Its a great deal. The guitar by itself is more than $2,200 and the EMG pickups are $300.

by the way, this guitar has so much sustain its not even funny. I just installed a new set of 10's on it. I still don't know how to adjust the action/neck for new string gauges so you might have to do that. It had 9s before.

I will ship with UPS 2nd day air for free!

$1,700

pm me if interested

1002732db4.jpg
1002742mi1.jpg
1002731no3.jpg
1002737dv0.jpg
1002740qd7.jpg
1002743xy8.jpg

I will trade you my first born!
Beautiful

• Members

FS Billie Joe Armstrong Les Paul Jr.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm oversubscribed in Gibbys so I'm selling my Billie Joe Armstrong Les Paul Junior

In 9.3 condition/ with OHSC ... $1050 (OBO) plus shipping. (they are $1,500 new)

The Good: (according to the Gibson website)

Designed in close cooperation with the Green Day frontman, the signature guitar is modeled closely after

• Members

Cordoba Classical/Flamenco Guitar.

CWE-5 hand made in Spain

I changed the tuners to FUSTERO Tuners ($300 tuners hand made in Spain)

Spruce Top
Sycamore Back & Sides
Ebony Fingerboard
Spanish Cedar Neck
Deluxe Gold Plated Tuning Machines
650 mm String Length
50 mm Width at Nut
Fishman Classic 4 Electronics

I don't have any nylon strings:(

The guitar is in great condition. No dings, scratches, etc...
Comes with a Humi Case

Guitar was kept in a smoke free room. Never gigged.

$400 shipped UPS 2nd day air bought it for $999 a year ago.

Paypal only.

PM me if interested

1002745va6.jpg
1002746wj5.jpg
1002748pq6.jpg
1002750vs3.jpg
1002751ce2.jpg
1002752ch2.jpg

• Members

I have a new esp ltd h-250. there are 2 little smears the size of a pencil tip that just dont want to polish off. i apologize for the finger prints. i didnt know they would show up so much. 350 shipped, in an esp gigbag. WILL CONSIDER TRADES.

Construction / Scale: NeckThru-Body / 25.5

• Members

http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/dcindc/Sell/

I will be adding guitars here over the next week. There are 10 there now:

SX Jr. P90 TV Yellow

Agile ST-1000 Vintage White

Agile Harm 3 Black

Rickenbacher 12 string copy

Samick Tele

Yamaha SA500

SX KY1 CUS 22

Yamaha AE500

Daisy Rock Retro-H Ice Blue

SX SJM Powder Blue

If the guitar pic is showing, it is still available.

• Members

Two agiles for sale

v2.jpg
v10.jpg

Agile Valkyrie (3rd generation)

In great condition. I used it for only a month so the frets are still perfect. No visible wear anywhere except for the paint chips at the neck joint and a small scuff on the headstock (rubbed against my white wall).

$130 shipped

a2.jpg
Agile AD 2500? The first generation lp junior copy

Original open book headstock! There are two small chips on the tip of the headstock (about 2mm in diameter each). Other than that, its in perfect condition.

$210 shipped

New pics of the AD

1.jpg2.jpg

3.jpg4.jpg

5.jpg6.jpg

• Members

Up for grabs is an ADA MP-1 Mod 4 Mk II. It has had the following mods performed by JerryP at FJA Mods:

Mod 4 Mk II Mod
Noise Mod
Battery Socket Mod

JerryP also replaced a faulty Output A jack and front potentiometer. The unit is cleaned up and looks great with just some minor rack rash that you normally see on rackmounted units. It contains the 2.01 ADA Software and Hi-Gain JJ preamp tubes. Here are some pictures (note, the slight blur you see is due to my digital camera lense starting to go down the drain):

Front:
DSC02838.jpg

Back:
DSC02840.jpg

Small Rack Rash on Top:
DSC02839.jpg

Rack Rash on Bottom:
DSC02841.jpg

All in all, I'm looking to get $270 shipped to the lower 48 states. Sorry, but I won't ship overseas and I will only ship to the US (those in Hawaii and Alaska, please contact me for an estimate on shipping). I accept Cashier's Checks, Money Orders, and Paypal. If you want to pay via Paypal, please add 3% to the price to make up for the fees.

If you're interested, would like any more pictures/info, or anything of the sort, either PM me or email me at code00101 at gmail dot com. Thanks for looking!

Archived