August SPAM Thread - Now With 34% More SPAM!

Mazi Bee

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Looking to sell or trade these amps:

Mesa F-30 - 500 + shipping (add +3% for paypal)
Comes with a footswitch and sounds great. A bit beat up though. But sound wise, it is perfectly fine. It's also not as bad as it looks. These are all pictures of the bad parts to show you.

100_0263.jpg

100_0264.jpg

100_0265.jpg

100_0267.jpg

Peavey Delta Blues 2x10 - 350 + shipping (add +3% for paypal)
Has upgraded speakers. Comes with Eminence Ragin Cajun speakers. Comes with tube guard. Sorry no foot switch. There are 3 dings which are shown on the pictures.

100_0274.jpg

100_0276.jpg

100_0277.jpg

2000 Fender american strat /w a fender deluxe gig bag. - 625 shipped (add+3% for paypal)
Comes with whammy bar and gig bag, that is all. Selling for 625 shipped. Action is great. No visible dings or anything. This is an awesome piece of work.

100_0278.jpg

100_0279.jpg

100_0280.jpg

Pm me or email me at hong.sunpyo@gmail.com.
Looking to trade for a fender hot rod deluxe or something interesting. I'll take a look at it, but I would love to sell. Thanks!

• Members

For sale or trade

Ibanez S2075 ($600 obo)

Great guitar, with the best neck i've ever felt but i guess i'm not really a floyd guy. Just too much guitar for me. Has EMG 85 in the bridge and a 60 in the neck. But i have an 81 laying around and they're all quick connect, so whatever combo you want i can do for you. Plus ships with original pickups too if desired. Faint scratches on the back, but nothing out of the ordinary. Back plate is modified slightly to fit the battery. Sorry but i lost the whammy bar when my pedal bag got stolen earlier this year, but thats a pretty easy fix. Perfect metal or shred axe, ships with TKL case.

DSC02136.jpg

DSC02144.jpg

DSC02148.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Mesa Boogie Rectoverb ($800 firm)

Not really in a rush to sell this because i absolutely love it, but gas is getting the best of me. This amp is an absolute beast, super thick distortion, great clean. JJ power tubes. Sorry the footswitch was also in my pedalbag that was stolen. Handle is in rough shape and its got some road damage but its in perfect working order.

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Gear i'm looking for:

-Soldano Avenger (or other single channel high gain heads)

-Sunn Model T Reissue

-Fulltone Fulldriver II

-Line 6 DL-6

-Volume Pedal

I dunno i'm up for any offers though, not looking for shred guitars or strats. So try me.

• Members

I'm almsot ashamed to list this.....its the brand new GS1 I waited 8 months for.

To cut a long story short its a custom order, lightweight mahogany body, chunkier neck than the usual slim GS necks, side mounted jack, wrapover bridge, bareknuckle P90 and TV yellow satin finish.

gs1-1.jpg

More pics here

I've had 2 of these, and let me tell you this one is far better than the 1st one I got. Nicer wood, nicer finish, nicer weight, plays and sounds better.

Why am I selling it?? I am skint!! (although I wasn't 8 months ago when I ordered it) so it has to go.

The finish has a nice worn in look, and is much smoother to play, unlike the sticky poly/lacquer finishes on most guitars. Plays like a dream, sings like a bird, screams like a bastard. Loads of tone in there, bags of character and really versatile too. And more importantly it looks cool!!

Its literally brand new, and it still has the cellophane on it. To order one of these with the customizations, finish and upgrade to a bareknuckle pickup would cost you

• Members

PRS 2002 Custom 24 in Violin Burst with Moon inlays and matching edge with G&G case.

The condition is very good with the exception of one tiny ding on the edge of the lower cutaway. I have included a closeup photo of the ding.

$1500. $30 for shipping in the US.

PayPal is welcome with no fees and I can also accept all major credit cards through my company.

PRSAll-07-24-07.jpg

• Members

ibanez-rg-1.jpg

I bought a new neck (prestige,,m mmmmm) for my ibanez so I need to sell this maple one! I haven't gotten my new neck yet so it's not officially up for sale, like I can't ship it out, but i'm putting it here ahead of time.

It's an 1997 RG270 maple neck with a maple fretboard. The fretboard has a bit of staining going on with it now. It was completely fresh when I got it, however my acidic sweat has definitely caused some staining. I personally think it looks pretty cool, like "reliced" or whatever. This photo it appears good, but i'll have to take another one soon, theres a bit more stains happening.

The frets are good and the neck is straight with a lot of adjustment left in the truss rod. It is an AANJ socket, the new one.

It's only going to come with the original CHROME tuners, no nut or string tree (need that for my new neck) I do have the truss rod cover somewhere however I do not believe I have the screws for it!

This same neck just went for $129 on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ibanez-Wizard-AA...QQcmdZViewItem

I'm asking $75 shipped. If no one here wants it, the neck is going to go on eBay when I get my new one.

• Members

Not sure if this is out of line or not but I am looking to sell a Crate Powerblock for $100 shipped, Paypal, to USA lower 48.
It has been used for 1 band practice. Guaranteed perfect with carrying case and all paperwork, soryy no box-didnt get a box when I got it.
PM me....Thanks

• Members

So, I have a ton of stuff for sale I'll give some specs and ballpark prices and serious people can ask away and I can take pics of whatever you need because I'm here for you... Can offer discounts for multiple items and will eat paypal fees because I'm cool like that (would also take cashiers checks or checks from reputable people. All + shipping OBO. Don't hesitate to make offers, will also accept cool trades (love chandler metros, guitars with holosparkle or holo finishes, some danelectros, rics USA hamers and unique guitars.)

First up is a schecter genesis prototype in ex+ condition, only problem is a missing trem arm and no back cover. It was made in West Germany in the mid 80's with S/S/H passive schaller pickups (both tone and volume are split) a schaller kahler style trem that is schecter branded and schaller schecter branded tuners. These are all in mint condition and are worth about $250 on their own. Has a great maple/rosewood neck whose profile is between a jackson and a traditional strat. Has a beautiful metallic red finish that has a light sparkle too it. It looks like something from fender's custom shop. This model came out at about $800 which is almost $2000 in today's money. I am looking for $325 + shipping OBO.

Second is a Gibson J-200 Custom Shop Elvis King of Rock edition. Pics are on ebay, under user yanksrule. Looking for $2300 OBO from a TGP or HCer or $2650 from anyone else.

Third is a Walden D2040 that was repaired, had side cracks at the bottom. Tuners were replaced. Pics also on ebay. Looking for $250 OBO. All solid.

Fourth is a NEW Daisy Rock Rock Candy in burgundy. This is an outstanding guitar. It has an arched maple top, solid hog body, grover tuners, split duncan designed pickups tune-o-matic. Beautiful rosewood (bolivian?) fretboard with perfect frets. The color is not too ostentatious like some Daisy Rock's, so its good for insecure males too :) . Looking for $325 OBO. A nice discount off the street price for a new guitar.

Fifth is a Peavey Generation EXP Custom ACM. Has a piezo system that alone is over $200. specs are here http://www.peavey.com/products/browse.cfm/action/detail/item/108430/number/00462650/cat/47/Generation%3F+EXP+Custom+ACM%AE.cfm . New old stock. $325 OBO.

Sixth is a Takamine EAN-30C . This has a solid AAA Western Red Cedar top and solid mahogany back. It has the cool tubes circuitry that is a $300 upgrade on Taks. has a couple of surface dings. Lists for $1500 and streets for 1000-1200. I am looking for $500 OBO.

Seventh is a pair of Reverend P-90 pickups. Just bought a War with 3 P-90s and two have been ug'ed to Lollars. Have the reverends though, the neck and bridge. Never seen the pickups for sale seperately. Is $55 each or $100 for both a fair starting point?

Eighth I have a weird hommade lap steel with the potential to be a normal six string. The body style is like a dano DC, but solid. It has a maple neck and middle (not quite thru) and korina wings. Never had a finish put on it, is fully wired and routed for 3 pickups in a C shape (neck is horizontal, middle is vertical bridge is horizontal.) Electronics Cavity has copper-shielding. Everything is cleanly done. The neck is rectangular with a maple/aluminum headstock and aluminum running thru the middle of the neck. It could be shaved to a regular electric profile. Fretboard is ebony with a small stable crack above the 5th string at around the 17th-19th frets. Frets are stainless steel. Parts alone are worth it. a unique axe. 150 OBO (or less if you can convince me its worth much less.) Also have the schaller bridge and sperzels and lace pickups from this.

Lastly I have a custom kraft Les Paul lawsuit guitar project from the matsumoku factory MIJ in the late 60's. Has grover tuners hot pickups that I was told were gibsons (never opened it to look so will charge like they are oem) and tune-o-matic and stop tail (its a bolt neck.) Body is solid, but someone tried to do an EVH tape job over the ebony paint, which stripped some of the wood. This could make for a retarded relic for drunken gigs, or you could strip and repaint the body quickly. Has a OHSC. $125 OBO.

Also have a charvel and a couple of other HSC for $30-50 and some gig bags for like $20 (including a camo doubleneck gig bag.) Hit me up. My e-mail is also humanstainremover at gmail dot com . Look forward to hearing from y'all. ;)

• Members

I'm looking to Sell a Pair of Gibson Pickups from my Explorer Reissue

496R & 500T

Looking to offload them soon, their Making way for some T-Tops I just bought for it. These really arent my sound but i'm sure they suit someone. Thanks

• Members

Gotta thin the heard, and this Yamaha is gonna go on ebay soon. Figured I'd give HC a try first. Includes hardshell case. Few dings in this one, but nothing big and nothing through the paint. Just so you understand it's not mint.

Pearl white select alder body. Flat, relatively thin maple neck. Pups are great and powerful. Guitar has no issues, plays and sounds great. The little toggles...the back one splits the bridge humbucker. The forward one is a three position, and I'm not really sure what it does exactly.....except the guitar goes from a clean sound to a fairly overdriven sound then to a massive balls our gain sound as you manipulate it. It's not active...there are no batteries...so I've never figured out what's going on there exactly...but it's useful.

Discover the hidden gems that are 80's & 90's Yamahas. $250 shipped via Paypal to the contiguous 48 states.

Flickr photo album (lotsa picks)

1243504587_9404da9d26_o.jpg

• Members

In order to justify keeping the 1977 Tele I just got, I need to get rid of a few things. I hate to do it, but my Fender TC-90 has to go. I absolutely love this guitar. Incredible P90 punch and growl from the Seymour Duncans. Ash body with a maple neck. 22 medium jumbo frets on a rosewood fretboard with abalone position markers. Black cherry burst finish.

It's in excellent condition with the plastic still on the back cavity cover. The only issue is a single pressure mark in the finish on the back that is a little less than 1 cm in diameter. It's only in the finish and not to the wood and it's on the back so you never see it anyway. It's visible in some of the photos.

Comes with a heavily padded deluxe gig bag.

$400 plus actual shipping. Please add 3% for PayPal.

Here's a link to more pictures:
http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a167/KyleWagner/tc90/

tc9.jpg
tc2.jpg

• Members

I also have a Lindy Fralin Tele neck pickup in excellent condition with long leads. I don't know the model and I have no way to test the output, so I'll let it go for $40 shipped due to the uncertainty involved. It's warm and full sounding, and definitely not hot. Very vintage Tele neck pup tone.

fralin1.jpg
fralin2.jpg

Archived