August SPAM Thread - Now With 34% More SPAM!

Mazi Bee

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
  • Members

2 guitars below. Both are as new. Open to trades. Thanks

Epi SG: Brand new Gold sparkle. Just taken out of the box for photo. $225 shipped . No case.
DSCN1731.JPG

OLP MM1 brand new and has been sitting under the bed for year. The neck has been finished in nitro so it's not stark white but has a vintage tint. Nothing else has been touched and is perfect. $125 shipped . No case .
DSCN1722.JPG

• Members

Below is what I have got to trade or sell with offer. Looking for just about anything in amps guitars or effects, but would love a Marshall AVT 50 or a Yamaha 302S Telecaster or similar tele.

Like new Epi Valve Jr with matching ext cab. EVR has JJ power tube and the cab has been upgraded with a Weber Sig speaker. I also have the original Lady Ludk speaker too.

Picture1402.jpg

Next is a like new SX Mahogany dual P-90 strat. You all know about these so I won't bore with the details just that it plays great and sounds creamy.

Picture1403.jpg

Picture1404.jpg

And lastley is a Samick SG set neck. It is not the Artist edition but a nice copy none the less. This guitar has its share a bangs and bruises and a crack that goes thru the input jack, but is stable. Plays and sounds great.

Picture1391.jpg

Picture1395.jpg

Anyway shoot me some trade ideas, anything is welcome! :wave:

Update: I would sell the valve jr. and cab for $225 + ship with the weber or $200 + ship with the lady luck. Either guitar for $110 shipped

• Members

Picked this up last month at Music123 and decided it's not my thing. Software features amp modeling, stompbox effects, and drum and bass jamming loops. Hardware comes with 1/4" guitar input and 1/8" headphone/line output. Will sell for $35 to cover shipping and PayPal fees.

• Members

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

One little ding(no throught the finish). W/OHSC. $1000. Set up with 11's. Sounds and plays AMAZING!!!!!

sg004mediumpu2.jpg
By sdresdre, shot with Canon PowerShot A540 at 2007-08-13

sg007mediumfu7.jpg

sg013mediumhz5.jpg

sg012mediumbj6.jpg

• Members

Ok here i have a Gibson Les Paul Studio Lite and a Nelsonic Les Paul with emg 81/85 pickups.

PICT0057.jpg

PICT0117.jpg

The Nelsonic has been dinged up and has scratches but plays very well and sounds fantastic. The gibby also has some scratches and a few small dings but plays like butter and the 496/500t pickups aren't too shabby either. More pics available on request.

800 For the Gibby Shipped and make me an offer on the Nelsonic. Trades considered too.

• Members

Two agiles for sale

v2.jpg
v10.jpg

Agile Valkyrie (3rd generation)
In great condition. I used it for only a month so the frets are still perfect. No visible wear anywhere except for the paint chips at the neck joint and a small scuff on the headstock (rubbed against my white wall).
$130 shipped

a2.jpg

Agile AD 2500? The first generation lp junior copy
Original open book headstock! There are two small chips on the tip of the headstock (about 2mm in diameter each). Other than that, its in perfect condition.
$210 shipped

• Members

Up for sale is my near mint Japanese made Jackson Kelly KE-3. This guitar is in excellent condition with a few almost barely unnoticable scratches. It was not played very much as it was stored in the closet for the last few years while I was away at college (explaining the 2005 picture date that I took for insurance purposes), thus it has plenty of fret life left. It has not had any problems at all and is definitely a great hard rock/shred guitar. I am looking for 400 OBO + shipping. Email me at kchin@purdue.edu for more info or pics.

• Members

FS: 2005 *Buttercream* ERNIE BALL SILOUETTE SPECIAL GUITAR/CASE

This guiar is new/with case and everything. There is a tiny ding or chip, in the lower left corner, very minor, this is on the side of the guitarbody. This guitar is on sale at a local store that is also an EB dealer, the person ordered this guitar, and within days put that little ding in there and decided to give it to the store to sell it. The guitar has been in the store for some time, its new besides the issue above. I took some quick pics with my phone and suggested the owner of the store that maybe someone on forums could be interested. I played the guitar and its a brand new guitar, the issue is very minor and I guess the person who decided to sell it right after he got it is really picky, or a collector..

Anyway the price is $1100+shipping in U.S.

-*this comes with the limited edition case ..ect.

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1...8631qc4.th.jpg

http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/392...7596nl0.th.jpg

• Members

Looking to do some horse tradin' I have a Ibanez Jet King I in amber and an SX Bass with P Bass and Jazz bass pickups. Both are in pristine condition as I only used them to record with on occasion. (sorry, no pics.....dropped my camera in the dog's water bowl)

pm me if you have anything to trade, I'm not really looking to sell them, but I guess I could be persuaded.

• Members

I'm selling a Barrington Guitarwerks Telecaster. I bought this from dcindc a month or two back. I'm moving and I like the guitar, but it's eclipsed by my ModStrat and I don't use it enough to justify holding on to it. The pickups are not like telecaster pickups; they're rockier, darker pups, by a lot. It's a cool sound, just not a vintage one. I considered replacing the pups, but I decided I had no business changing the pickups that have served a guitar for twenty years. Now, since it is 20 years old, it's not exactly perfect condition. The clearcoat is worn away in the usual places on the horns and such. If you're worried about the finish, don't buy this thing. If you want a beautiful Telecaster which a rich, deep voice, then this might just be the ticket.

Oh, and I broke a string and haven't put a new set on yet. I figure it's not a big deal since everybody changes the strings on a guitar the moment they get it. If you really care, I'll string it up with D'Addario EXL110 10-46 for no extra charge.

[EDIT] I forgot to mention, it includes a strap and gig bag.

SOLD

Archived