HOT DEALS Thread: NO SPAM!!

Mazi Bee

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Somebody should snag this. Retro-H blem, ice blue. Great sounding guitars. A steal at $127.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Daisy-Rock-Stardust-RetroH-Electric-Guitar?sku=514886X

Or get a brand new one like I did for a few bucks less, at least while the $ off sale is still going on :)

http://www.music123.com/Daisy-Rock-Stardust-Retro-H-Electric-Guitar-514886-i1148397.Music123

• Members

Somebody should snag this. Retro-H blem, ice blue. Great sounding guitars. A steal at $127.

As a public service, if this is one of the two I had to return because of being damaged, I would forego the purchase. One of them had a huge gouge/chunk out of the top, and the other one had a fingerboard that had been cracked loose from the neck, rendering it unplayable.

• Members

As a public service, if this is one of the two I had to return because of being damaged, I would forego the purchase. One of them had a huge gouge/chunk out of the top, and the other one had a fingerboard that had been cracked loose from the neck, rendering it unplayable.

Thanks for the warning. They would probably try to sell the first one as a blem, but the second one is not saleable.

FWIW, most of the blems I have bought from MF have merely been customer returns with no major flaws. Usually just stuff like uneven streaks on fretboard or badly matched tops.

• Members

Crate Blue Voodoo 4x12 w/UK made Celestion Vintage 30 speakers - $300

The model is BV412SV, & I purchased this new in spring 2001 at the Music Workshop in Salem, NH. I'd give it a 6 out of 10 condition wise, this thing is well worn and sounds awesome and is 100% functional. The Celestion Vintage 30 speakers are nicely worn in and exhibit none of the ice picky mid/highs that are so often associated with new Vintage 30s. A big notable about the speakers in this cab as well are that they are made in the United Kingdom, unlike the Chinese production V30s of current. The cost of the speakers alone in the cab are over $450 and the cab was $650 new, here is a chance to score an awesome deal.

*not actual cab picture*

bv412vs.jpg

ESP LTD EC-1000 - $500 local/$530 shipped

I traded for this about 2 months ago with forumite CaseyMAN, i'd put it condition-wise 7 out of 10. It's got light dings and some belt scratching and mild chipping on the back side near the output jack, but is 100% functional and ready to rock. Sperzels, Duncans (JB/59), TonePros bridge, Earvana nut, Abalone binding, the whole 9 yards. New these are $800.

*Not actual picture*

10361.JPG

Set (3) of mixed brand (Ibanez/GFS) single coils *NEW PRICE* - $20 shipped

The Neck and Middle are Ibanex Super 3 SC's taken out of my 1979 Ibanez RS300, almost 30 years of age and have a little corrosion/rusting but quite the vintage sounding singles. The bridge is a GFS Overwound Single Coil taken out of the set, definetly a great hot bridge single coming in at about 10K. The set would be perfect for that strat project youve been working on.

• Members

For anyone wanting a small SS practice amp, here's a used Vox Pathfinder with REVERB for $70 at Guitar Center in Indianapolis. That's about $50 off the street price. I've actually seen this one in person and it is very clean. Didn't play it though. Don't know what the shipping would be. You'd have to call them.

104668072_lg.jpg

EDIT: Item is no longer listed. Must have been sold.

• Members

Musicians Friend wrote me an email saying that their Bonus Bucks deal they are running is ending tomorrow ... for those of you that have found stuff that isn't on their excluded list.

You can use it with this code (not posted on their front site by the way) and get up to an addtional 40 dollars off of your purchase.

Yes you can combine the bonus bucks and this rebate offer...

http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-640152-10455996

Good until Feb 8th

• Members

I would like to thank everyone who posts in this thread .. Jan was a great month for me to get some great deals.

I loved the Musician.com 20 percent off sale. Whoever posted that .. thanks.

The person on the phone gave me 20% off.. and they didn't care what was on the excluded list. I ended up getting a Tacoma Acoustic that was already on clearance for 20% off and a Nice Boss Metronome, vox amplug and a pocket pod.. all for 20% off.

• Members

Keeley Blem Compressor for 160 dollars.. available at time of this post!!

468732.jpg

at music123.com

You can either use the BLEM10 code and get an additional 10% off or use the link

http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=5wyW0tBlE68&offerid=119965.10000136&type=4&subid=0

and get 25 dollars off

add some stuff to the cart and get 75 dollars off

• Members

I loved the Musician.com 20 percent off sale. Whoever posted that .. thanks.

The person on the phone gave me 20% off.. and they didn't care what was on the excluded list. I ended up getting a Tacoma Acoustic that was already on clearance for 20% off and a Nice Boss Metronome, vox amplug and a pocket pod.. all for 20% off.

Glad to help out. cheers!

Archived