HOT DEALS Thread: NO SPAM!!

Mazi Bee

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The MF75 does not work with the H&K amp anyone have any luck with any codes on that ???

What you have to do is enter 'MF75' during the checkout process. On the same page that you enter your credit card info, there will be a section that asks if you have a promotional code, and if you enter it there it will give you the discount.

It must be a mistake on their part, because on the description page for the discount it says "Offer not valid on catalog or previous purchases, or with other offers or discounts".

• Members

Music 123 codes:
JULY4TH - 20% but most stuff is excluded
SEMI10 - 10% off accessories

If you have the "Secret Sales" catalog, don't bother looking for the:
Epi G400 deluxe flame top for 299
Epi LP 1956 P90 reissue for 299
Discounts on the Peavey Generation Custom EX, although there are lots of blems in most colors.
Michael Kelly Valor Amber for 299

I just wasted an hour. {censored} these guys.

• Members

Just a quick post. Music123 is selling the Hughes & Kettner Edition Tube 20th Anniversary Model Combo Amp for $399, the same price Musicians Friend is selling them for, but Music123 has 20% off on these amps, so the total comes to $319 and free shipping.

Promotional code: JULY4TH

http://www.music123.com/Hughes---Kettner-Edition-Tube-20th-Anniversary-Model-Combo-Amp-480426-i1145342.Music123

• Members

Musiciansfriend 15% discount

Call 800-391-8762

Just mention "Freedom" and save on over 20,000 products from over 1,000 major qualifying brands including Latin Percussion, Toca, Gretsch Drums, Sabian, Gibraltar, Takamine, Ovation, Genz-Benz, Hamer, Applause, Hercules, Lee Oskar Harmonicas, and more.

• Members
Just a quick post. Music123 is selling the Hughes & Kettner Edition Tube 20th Anniversary Model Combo Amp for $399, the same price Musicians Friend is selling them for, but Music123 has 20% off on these amps, so the total comes to $319 and free shipping.

Promotional code: JULY4TH

http://www.music123.com/Hughes---Kettner-Edition-Tube-20th-Anniversary-Model-Combo-Amp-480426-i1145342.Music123

:eekphil:

Wow. I honestly do not think there is a better amp available near that price...have one and love it. Some of the best clean tones I have ever heard.

• Members

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Here's a video I found of that Hughes and Kettner Anniversary while I was researching it. I just ordered one from Music123 for 318.99, there was a listing of "tax" under the total and it took another dollar off for some reason.:confused:

For 39 bucks more than a Blackheart 5W combo it seems like a hell of a deal, thanks for posting the info hendricks.98.:thu:

• Members

OK--- MUSIC 123 WILL PRICE MATCH THE MF HUGHES AND k AMP, AFTER THE JULY4TH CODE:
:thu:

COMES TO 303 SHIPPED

HOLY {censored}

Could you please spell this out for me. I'm not seeing how you're coming up with the $303 figure. Thank you.

EDIT: Just called Music123 and asked them to price match the H & K amp after Musician's Friend had their best price, which is 85% off. He said they can't stack discounts.

• Members

sorry, i shot music 123 an email for a price match at 8 this morning and they matched it when i got home this evening 379 + july code . my roomate sent one too, when he opted out--i scooped his.
i see music 123 brought it to 399 now, the 303 deal wont work

• Members

sorry, i shot music 123 an email for a price match at 8 this morning and they matched it when i got home this evening 379 + july code . my roomate sent one too, when he opted out--i scooped his.

i see music 123 brought it to 399 now, the 303 deal wont work

OK, that helps. Thought I was doing something wrong or getting the wrong sales person.

Thanks.

Archived