HOT DEALS Thread: NO SPAM!!

Mazi Bee

• Members
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-Eclipse-II-Flame-Maple-Vintage-Honey-Burst-Electric-Guitar?sku=515957

544621.jpg
ESP Eclipse II Flame Maple Vintage Honey Burst Electric Guitar

About 400 dollars cheaper than it usually is.

Reminds me of my Jimmy Page Edwards...
:)
I am going to pass on this one. Not my cup of tea. I want another EJ Strat.. waiting on the Rosewood neck model hopeully this summer.

Anyone know if this comes with a case? Is that a rosewood f/b? MF has zero details.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, just ordered my Cherry Sunburst Turser... Seems like good people to deal with. Ordered a Turser and got a Hardshell case for an extra 29.00

Victorlitz's next sale is coming up. President's Day.

There's some
damn
good deals here:

All New basses in stock 50% off list price

All Ibanez guitars extra 10% off in-store price

All Fender and Marshall tube amps extra 15% off in-store price

All Drum Sets 50% off

All Guitar necks and bodies 25% off

All Pick guards and hardware 25% off

All Seymour Duncan, Dimarzio and EMG Pickups 10% off

2007 Fender American Strats for $769.95

Jay Turser LP copies for $99

Squier Bullet Strats for $99

BC Rich Mockingbirds on sale (Special X for $560, Exotic Koa top $599)

The basses and drumsets are really blowing my mind.

• Members

Well, just ordered my Cherry Sunburst Turser... Seems like good people to deal with. Ordered a Turser and got a Hardshell case for an extra 29.00

Just ordered a Cherry myself. Very easy to deal with. They have a few left for people looking.

• Members

M123 (and MF) have the Daisy Rock Retro H on sale again for 149.00.

http://www.music123.com/Daisy-Rock-Stardust-Retro-H-Electric-Guitar-514886-i1148397.Music123

I don't think I have the fortitude to order another guitar from MF123, but the pink Retro is on sale, too, this time, so you don't have to worry, at least, about getting one of the two blue ones that I had to return.

• Members

I just received this email from Sweetwater, figured someone here may be interested.

My Purchasing department sent me this list of price drops, deals, rebates and other stuff just to make sure I was aware of them. Even though this was meant to be a Sweetwater internal document only, I didn't see anything on here that would cause a problem if I sent it to you, so here it is. I may have already told you about some of these offers, but a number of these are brand new, and the Purchasing department is right, there are some really good deals here, so if there's something on the list you see you want to talk about, please give me ring.

Take care,

Trip
1-800-222-4700 ext. 1347

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Price Drops:

TASCAM CD-GT1mkII Guitar Trainer - $50 off Mackie SRM450 Closeout - $100 off Mackie SRM350 Closeout - $50 off Focusrite Liquid Channel - $500 off (massive price drop!) Universal Audio UAD-1 Ultra Pak - $200 off (2 in stock) Line 6 GearBox Gold Bundle - $350 off (major price drop) Line 6 GearBox Silver Bundle - $200 off (12 in stock) (major price drop) Boss BR-1600CD Digital Multitrac Recorder - $100 off (8 in stock) Boss BR-900CD Digital Multitrac Recorder - $96 off (5 in stock) Allen & Heath ZED-14 mixer w/ USB - $50 off (6 in stock) Blue Bottle - $404 off (1 in stock!)

Gibson guitars with recent price drops:

Limited Edition Firebird V - $240 off (3 in stock - DSFFNSCH) SG GT - $200 off (1 in stock - SGGTOGCH) SG Select - $200 off (3 in stock - different colors) SG Goddess - $170 off (1 in stock - SGGDVBCH) Vegas Standard - $130 off (1 in stock - VSSTEBCH) Les Paul DC Pro - $100 off (4 in stock - 2 different colors) SG Special 3 - $100 off (6 in stock - SG3WEBCH) LTD, guitar of the week Explorer New Century - $100 off (2 in stock - DXMMSECH) LTD, guitar of the week Les Paul Studio BFG - $60 off(7 in stock - LPSBEBCH) LTD, guitar of the week

Special bundles:

Digi 003/Gold Native/MDR7505 - package prices (Save up to $1.014) Focusrite Liquid Mix - free DSP card ($349 retail value) Korg TR88, 76, 61 - free PadKONTROL, EXB-SMPL, or mini-KP (up to $299 retail value)

Rebates:

Korg R3 Virtual Analog Synth - $100 rebate (5 in stock) Korg M3-88, 73, 61 - $300 rebate or free RADIAS card Moog Little Phatty - $75 rebate (8 in stock) Roland Fantom-X6, 7, 8 - $200 rebate Waves API Collection - 20% off Waves L3, L316, MaxxVolume, MaxxBCL - 20% off (2/15-2/29 only) Yamaha S90es - $100 rebate (5 in stock) Yamaha MM6 - $100 rebate (2 in stock) Yamaha MO6 - $100 rebate (3 in stock) Yamaha Motif Rack ES - $100 rebate (1 in stock)

• Members

+1

I got mine from the guy who handled my last order. Same email, different extension.

So, in other words, this is a canned sale solicitation masquerading as a "personal" peek from your salesperson. I guess there's always enough BS to go around for all the music vendors.

• Members

So, in other words, this is a canned sale solicitation masquerading as a "personal" peek from your salesperson. I guess there's always enough BS to go around for all the music vendors.

I got one too, and I really didn't notice anything in that list that was much of a 'deal'.

• Members
how does wasabi overdrive compare to TS9/Bad Monkey type OD?

I had the Wasabi overdrive...wasn't really a fan of it (also have a TS9). Not nearly as smooth as the TS9...not really sure what I'd compare it to. The only cool thing it had, IMO, was the lead boost built-in. It also had a much wider range of od/distortion than the TS9...definitely more gain when cranked.

Ended up just selling mine on eBay for $30...so if you get it and hate it, at least there's the opportunity to recoup your loss :D

Archived