HOT DEALS Thread: NO SPAM!!

Mazi Bee

• Members

I bought one for 399 last month. It's a great amp..

Not sure if I would recommend it because it's so damm 1 dimensional.

It sounds good and is handwired. If you like to play around with pedals in front of the amp.. you might like this. It's a keeper... but it's just a practice amp and nothing more.

I was thinking about sending my back to MF.. but since they are running this deal I think I will just get a pricematch.

My son got his blackheart 1/2 stack in today and I love that thing!

Can you compare the Ga5 to the Blackheart? How do they sound?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Guitarcenter.com just emailed this out

Promo: Save 10% off on qualifying orders over $300

Start Date: February 22, 2008

End Date: March 8, 2008

GIBSON is one of the brands you can buy.. for those who are always complaing about that one...

I just tried using the SAVE10 code on a Les Paul BFG and a LP Studio with BFG electronics. (Not that I was actually going to buy either of them right now, just feeling a little gas-sy.) Wouldn't let me use it on either of them...

Promotion Restrictions

Offer not valid on the following brands: D'Addario, Steinberger, Squier by Fender, Fender, Peavey, Gretsch Guitars, Gibson, Epiphone, Planet Waves, DOD, Roland, DigiTech, Ibanez, Marshall, Vox, M-Audio, Line 6, Behringer, Boss, Yamaha, ToneWorks, Korg, Akai, Ampeg, Alesis, Mackie, Shure, Furman, dbx, BSS Audio, Apogee, Crate, Fostex, Edirol, AKG, Apple, Digidesign, Pioneer, Sennheiser, Stanton, Numark, Audio-Technica, Denon, JBL, Bose, Electro-Voice, Neumann, Crown, Chauvet, SKB, Zildjian, LeBlanc, Bach, Selmer, EVH, Tama, Fender Footwear, Jackson, Fender Custom Shop Apparel, Holton, Buffet Crampon, Gemeinhardt, Conn, SWR, Evans, Meinl, Reunion Blues, Mapex, Jupiter, Martin-LeBlanc, Vito, Rico Royal, Getzen, Emerson, Kanstul, Rico, Schilke, Armstrong, Hans Hoyer, King, B&S, Prelude, QSC, Guild, Gibson Custom Shop, Charvel, Paul Reed Smith, Schecter, Tobias, Gibson Acoustic, Gibson Bluegrass, Gibson Memphis, Alvarez, Soundcraft, Vestax, Allen & Heath, Stomvi, Guitar Center Music Foundation, Leblanc by Backun, Fender

• Members

Music123 has a blemished BLONDE Squier Tele Custom II for $195.49.

http://www.music123.com/Squier-by-Fender-Tele-Custom-II-Electric-Guitar-with-P-90-Pickups-519584-i1150648.Music123

Use code BLEM10 for an additional 10% off.

I accidentally ordered it before I realized it was the blonde version. Just called CS to have the order canceled so it may take a minute to show back in stock. Better yet, call 'em if you want it.

EDIT: GONE!

• Members
I just tried using the SAVE10 code on a Les Paul BFG and a LP Studio with BFG electronics. (Not that I was actually going to buy either of them right now, just feeling a little gas-sy.) Wouldn't let me use it on either of them...

Promotion Restrictions

Offer not valid on the following brands: D'Addario, Steinberger, Squier by Fender, Fender, Peavey, Gretsch Guitars, Gibson, Epiphone, Planet Waves, DOD, Roland, DigiTech, Ibanez, Marshall, Vox, M-Audio, Line 6, Behringer, Boss, Yamaha, ToneWorks, Korg, Akai, Ampeg, Alesis, Mackie, Shure, Furman, dbx, BSS Audio, Apogee, Crate, Fostex, Edirol, AKG, Apple, Digidesign, Pioneer, Sennheiser, Stanton, Numark, Audio-Technica, Denon, JBL, Bose, Electro-Voice, Neumann, Crown, Chauvet, SKB, Zildjian, LeBlanc, Bach, Selmer, EVH, Tama, Fender Footwear, Jackson, Fender Custom Shop Apparel, Holton, Buffet Crampon, Gemeinhardt, Conn, SWR, Evans, Meinl, Reunion Blues, Mapex, Jupiter, Martin-LeBlanc, Vito, Rico Royal, Getzen, Emerson, Kanstul, Rico, Schilke, Armstrong, Hans Hoyer, King, B&S, Prelude, QSC, Guild, Gibson Custom Shop, Charvel, Paul Reed Smith, Schecter, Tobias, Gibson Acoustic, Gibson Bluegrass, Gibson Memphis, Alvarez, Soundcraft, Vestax, Allen & Heath, Stomvi, Guitar Center Music Foundation, Leblanc by Backun, Fender

• Members
Musician's Gear gig bags will be the Stupid Deal on Sunday the 24th
. I guess these have replaced the Musician's Friend gig bags. Hopefully they'll go for around $10. They are pretty decent. Much better than the Fender Standard gig bags for sure.

Regular price is around $20

080224_yes.jpg

I tried to grab a couple of these, but the computer keeps sticking Bass bags in my cart...............

• Members

Anyone get their GA-5 yet? I ordered one (thursday?) but it has been sitting in their warehouse shipping department since last week even though they tell me "it has shipped". They gave me tracking number and claim UPS just hasn't updated their records. I call BS.

I was having second thoughts and wanted to call in and cancel the order. Pure frustration since they basically tell me they can't do anything about the shipment because 'it shipped' even though its still in their facility. It has been sitting on their dock for what, mmmmm. 3 days now?

anyway, it was either this amp, a blues jr or a blackheart mini stack. hope I made the right choice.

• Members

Anyone get their GA-5 yet? I ordered one (thursday?) but it has been sitting in their warehouse shipping department since last week even though they tell me "it has shipped". They gave me tracking number and claim UPS just hasn't updated their records. I call BS.

I was having second thoughts and wanted to call in and cancel the order. Pure frustration since they basically tell me they can't do anything about the shipment because 'it shipped' even though its still in their facility. It has been sitting on their dock for what, mmmmm. 3 days now?

anyway, it was either this amp, a blues jr or a blackheart mini stack. hope I made the right choice.

I have been wondering why my Planet Waves Cable Clamps has been saying "Billing Info Received" on the UPS website since last Thursday. So, it isn't just your stuff.

*EDIT* It finially showed an origian scan this afternoon! Billing Info Rec'd 2/20, Origin scan 2/25!

• Members

Don't cancel, mine has finally shipped, should be the same with yours. Actually I am more weary of the condition of the amp at this sale price!

• Members

Just relax. My experience with UPS tracking is that this is pretty common. I ordered a guitar from MF last month and even when the guitar arrived the UPS tracking still said "Billing Info Received".

• Members

Got this email today haven't tried to order anything from them before so I can't speak to that end.

First Promo of 2008!

It's finally here, TPG's First Promo of 2008! Nearly every in-stock item is included, so check online or give us a call today!

How It Works

This special promotion is only available for our customers and email list subscribers receiving this message! Here's how it works:

1) Go to
www.ThePerfectGuitar.com
or
www.ThePerfectBass.com

2) Add the items you're interested to your shopping cart

3) Enter the promotion code firstpromoof08 on checkout and save instantly!

It's that simple! But if you prefer, call us toll free at 877.751.4339 and mention this email to our trained staff of players!

If you're here in Baton Rouge, or within driving distance, come see us at 6441 Jones Creek Road and simply mention the First Sale of 2008!

Don't Miss Our Scratch and Dent Items!

Here are just a few of the Scratch and Dent deals you can find at
www.ThePerfectGuitar.com/scratchanddent.cfm
!

ESP/LTD Stadard Series M-103FM - Was: $399.00 S&D Special: $249.00!

Fender American Vintage Hot Rod '57 Strat - Was: $2,299.00 S&D Special: $1,549.00!

Gretsch G5125 Electromatic Hollowbody - Was: $1,200.00 S&D Special: $754.00!

Michael Kelly Patriot Black - Was $625.00 S&D Special: $419.00!

Jackson Pro Series RR5 Rhoads - Was: $1,851.00 S&D Special: $1,164.00!

Guild GAD Series GAD-JF48E - Was: $1,199.00 S&D Special: $754.00!

And there's much more savings out there, so check it out today!

• Members

WWBW.com sent me this link in my email for their bonus bucks program that can get you up to 100 dollars off.

Also.. music123.com is going to be running a valentines sale

Do the Romance Rock.

They haven't posted it on their website .. but they sent this out via email

It's only for 10 percent off so if you want a better deal hop on the 75 dollars off of 250 thing...

Dude, NONE of these companies put affiliate links in their own emails. You are replacing them with your own and making a killing on this thread while claiming otherwise.

Those are Linkshare affiliate links. Again, NONE of the companies send out affiliate links.

The other ones you keep posting are masked CJ.com affiliate links. Again... no company sends these out.

If the site if fine with you making money off posts like this, then fine -- but you're being dishonest when you claim they're being mailed to you like this.

It's funny how everyone else that gets links from these sites, except for you, links directly to the correct domains.

I've never seen this kind of spam slide on other sites without a ban & removal of all links.

• Members

Dude, NONE of these companies put affiliate links in their own emails. You are replacing them with your own and making a killing on this thread while claiming otherwise.

Those are Linkshare affiliate links. Again, NONE of the companies send out affiliate links.

The other ones you keep posting are masked CJ.com affiliate links. Again... no company sends these out.

If the site if fine with you making money off posts like this, then fine -- but you're being dishonest when you claim they're being mailed to you like this.

It's funny how everyone else that gets links from these sites, except for you, links directly to the correct domains.

I've never seen this kind of spam slide on other sites without a ban & removal of all links.

Umm not sure how to respond to this.

All of the links MF, Music123.com and WWBW are masked links. Here is their latest email

https://mfgtrc.rsys1.net/servlet/website/ResponseForm?tMnmkJEVTTBTVUC_f.40_wkhthElnmlspgnFohmtHpsDJht

You get to that page from clicking on the "To see the web version, Click Here"

To ensure you receive your Musician's Friend emails,

please add MusiciansFriend@MusiciansFriend.rsys1.com to your address book

I have been posting here for years and since we have had a thread like this everytime I get a email I post it.

I ain't making anything off of this. I don't work for an advertising company if that is what you are suggesting.

Some of the specials are "right clicked" and copied from this forum.. or from other threads in this forum and aren't available from the respective websites like Music123 or MF.

The only reason why I post in this thread is so that others will post as well. I have saved a bunch of money on deals every month that this has been in existance. TO prove a point.. I am not going to post in ANY of the monthly deal threads again. Pm me if you have anything else to say..

• Members

TO prove a point.. I am not going to post in ANY of the monthly deal threads again. Pm me if you have anything else to say..

That's what spammers always say when they get called out for link pimping. Basically, you have no interest in posting links if you can't make money off the unsuspecting members that click them.

You are the only one that's posting that crap. Everyone else is being honest and just linking directly to the deals without a hidden agenda.

• Members

You're barking up the wrong tree. Douche ^^^^^

Do you have anything intelligent to say? I'm guessing, "no."

Those links can easily be verified through any of the companies.

CJ & Linkshare links have NEVER been mailed to anyone by those music stores.

Or are you just stupid enough to think that out of all the members here, he's the ONLY one to get those links? Every single person but him uses direct links without scamming click money.

• Members
...Basically, you have no interest in posting links if you can't make money off the unsuspecting members that click them.

Exactly how is he making money of unsuspecting members? :confused:
Just curious.

And I guess people can also go directly to the websites that are mentioned without having to click on any link.

• Members

And I guess people can also go directly to the websites that are mentioned without having to click on any link.

Enough people click and generate enough money to make it worth it.

These spammers have abused it so much that some of the Ad-blocker programs now block the cookies from those links. Good for spam, but bad for legit link users that place them on their own personal sites.

• Members

Not to mention, CJ links shouldn't be posted here at all, unless done so by the owner of the site & the links are from his account.

A quote from their TOS:

(d)
Prohibited Uses of Links.

(i) Locations.
You may not place Links
to an Advertiser's Web site or Web site content in third party newsgroups,
message boards
, blogs, unsolicited email and other types of spam, link farms, counters, chatrooms, or guestbooks.

Archived