No announcement yet.

RaVen's Toys

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RaVen's Toys

I took some photos of my newest additions, so I thought I'd just share everything in one place.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BC Rich Warlock.jpeg
Views:	4
Size:	165.7 KB
ID:	32175061
    B.C. Rich Warlock - Gone but not forgotten.

Name:	Carvin CT4C.jpeg
Views:	3
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	32175062
    Carvin CT4C - I recently added a pair of Dimarzio 36th Anniversary PAFs to this one. It roars and moans now.

Name:	Carvin DC127T.JPG
Size:	118.8 KB
ID:	32175063
    Carvin DC127T - Gone but not forgotten.

Name:	Charvel 375 Deluxe.JPG
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	32175064
    Charvel 375 Deluxe - My long lost love that I found after being apart for 10 horrible years.

Name:	Cordoba GK Studio.jpg
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	32175065
    Cordoba GK Studio - A gift from a wonderful friend. I haven't really touched any of my electrics since I got this.
    Signature...

Name:	Daisy Rock Hard Candy.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	166.9 KB
ID:	32175074
    Daisy Rock Rock Candy - My daughter's wall hanger. Maybe she'll play it someday..

Name:	Fender MIM Strat Maple.jpg
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	32175075
    Fender MIM Stratocaster - This one I actually really miss. The top was beautiful and the pickups were not standard MIM pickups. It was some kind of special run that MF did.

Name:	Fender MIM Strat Rosewood.jpg
Size:	152.3 KB
ID:	32175076
    Fender MIM Stratocaster - Gone but not forgotten

Name:	Fender US Strat.jpg
Size:	123.5 KB
ID:	32175077
    Fender American HSS Stratocaster - A very sweet playing Strat.

Name:	Gibson Les Paul Signature T.jpeg
Size:	150.1 KB
ID:	32175078
    Gibson Les Paul Signature T - Weighs a ton, but very worth the back pain.

Signature...

Comment

Name:	Ibanez 25th S.jpeg
Size:	161.1 KB
ID:	32175082
      Ibanez 25th Anniversary S - Yes, I like to pretend I'm Frank Gambale when I play this one..

Name:	Ibanez Jem 70V.jpg
Size:	160.4 KB
ID:	32175083

Ibanez Jem70VSFG - By far my number 1 electric. This guitar plays and sounds amazing. I need a better photo of this one.

Name:	Ibanez SR405.jpg
Size:	155.9 KB
ID:	32175084

Ibanez SR405 - This is the bass I got for Christmas. I sure do miss it. No, I didn't sell it. It was stolen from me! Yes, stolen by my daughter. She's holding it hostage in her room because she loves playing the bass. So proud of her. We plan to trade this one for a 4 string soon though. Neither of us dig that low B.

Name:	Ibanez SZ520QM.JPG
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	32175085

Ibanez SZ520QM - Gone but not forgotten. I'm considering buying another one of these because I really liked this guitar. It was an unfortunate victim of a sell-off due to an over abundance of quilt and flamed maple that I owned. That was a mistake. Sigh...

Name:	Kramer Focus 1000.jpg
Size:	145.4 KB
ID:	32175086

Kramer Focus 1000 - A throwback to the year I started playing guitar. Truly a one-trick pony, but it's a pretty cool trick.
      Signature...

Comment

Name:	Washburn Millenium.jpeg
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	32175091

Washburn Millennium - I got this one in 1999 when everyone thought Y2K was going to send us all back to the dark ages. Yeah I didn't buy into that, but I did love the guitar. The rosewood back and sides, and the solid spruce top sound amazing after all these years of mellowing. My wife told me I'm never allowed to sell this guitar. I'm ok with that.

And there you have it. My collection of geetars.
        Signature...

Comment

You have a beautiful stable of Hosses there RaVen!

Comment

Those are some really nice guitars! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Some of those guitars look pretty dangerous. Might poke someone’s eye out on stage if you’re not careful.
              He has escaped! Youtube , ​Murika , France

Comment

How were you able to afford the display room?
                Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

Nice collection. Thanks for posting and play them in good health. That Washburn Millennium reminds me of my Sakura S-12-9 12-string acoustic from college. It hasn't left the case in years but I promised my daughter she'd inherit it so I can't ever sell it.
                  Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
                  Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
                  Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
                  Member of the Schecter Society
                  Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

Originally posted by RaVenCAD View Post
                    I took some photos of my newest additions, so I thought I'd just share everything in one place.

Click image for larger version  Name:	BC Rich Warlock.jpeg Views:	4 Size:	165.7 KB ID:	32175061
                    B.C. Rich Warlock - Gone but not forgotten.

Click image for larger version  Name:	youll-shoot-your-eye-out-a-christmas-story-pink-bunny-outfit-oh-fudge-rkvc.jpg Views:	1 Size:	28.7 KB ID:	32175838

You'll poke your eye out.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Seriously, you have some very nice instruments there Raven!

What do you have for amps and effects?

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

Comment

Name:	20171009_211859-1-1317x607.jpg
Size:	223.3 KB
ID:	32175986Amps... Yeah I got a couple of those. Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall DSL40C, Fender Mustang IV, Fender Rumble 40 and an old Gorilla TC-35. For pedals, it's complicated... I've changed some since this photo. Added a Trio, my Deep Six died (shipping out for repair tonight), put the Japanese Girl wah in a box...

​​​​
                        Signature...

Comment

Originally posted by RaVenCAD View Post

Name:	20171009_211859-1-1317x607.jpg
Size:	223.3 KB
ID:	32175986...put the Japanese Girl wah in a box...

​​​​
                          Were you just not using it, or was there some other reason? Any problems with the ergonomics of it IYO?

- George Carlin

Comment

I wear a size 14, and that thing is tiny under my foot. Sounds great, just too small for me. Plus, if I put it where it was, I hit the pedal in front of it when I use it. So it would have to have its own entire space. Might as well use a Vox. I just the JG on a trade as a bonus anyway, so no big deal.
                            Signature...

Comment

some nice guitars, not all my taste, but that washburn is gorgeous

Comment

Working...
                              X