Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to hear YOUR music

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I want to hear YOUR music

    Hello,



    Please post your music here so I can listen. Lots of people post stuff they just did, I listen. Its cool. Some of you have it in your sig, I listen its cool. Some of you (like myself) don't post what you just did and have nothing in your sig.





    I want to listen to your music. Even if you suck and you have a bunch of unfinished songs. I don't care. I just see picture after picture and I wish were .WAV after .WAV file.





    Thank you.







    p.s. here's a link to my soundcloud (its all over the place, and I suck) who cares? I sure don't. I'm not asking you to listen to my music, just post your music.
    Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

  • #2
    so you want to judge everyone? I keed, I keed!

    click on sig.

    Comment


    • #3
      We did a little sampler vid of our gig on saturday, some of the footage as well as others are going to be used by Fuzion Magazine to go along with the interview we did after our set.



      I got a clip of Nateral going ape**************** at the show somewhere I'll try to find it, it was hilarious






      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmXGC2BB6oU
      www.ChrisBedward.comYoutube

      Comment


      • #4
        i guess i'll put my soundcloud out on display.



        http://soundcloud.com/beaugordon



        projects from all over the place in various states of completion. of the top of my head i know there are 2 reason hip hop demos, a few acoustic demos, and 2 or 3 of my current band the zealots' tracks



        don't judge me too hard.
        Originally Posted by Naterel


        Dear Liev,

        I went to see Richard The Third starring Kevin Spacey at the BAM theater last night and you were there, I waved and said I loved you in Phantoms. You did not wave back or acknowledge me, I thought we were homeboys but I guess not. Also you're much shorter in person.

        Love

        Natty

        Comment


        • #5
          http://soundcloud.com/mikef09



          Has both of my bands tracks.

          Comment


          • #6






            Quote Originally Posted by 9520575
            View Post

            Hello,



            Please post your music here so I can listen. Lots of people post stuff they just did, I listen. Its cool. Some of you have it in your sig, I listen its cool. Some of you (like myself) don't post what you just did and have nothing in your sig.





            I want to listen to your music. Even if you suck and you have a bunch of unfinished songs. I don't care. I just see picture after picture and I wish were .WAV after .WAV file.





            Thank you.







            p.s. here's a link to my soundcloud (its all over the place, and I suck) who cares? I sure don't. I'm not asking you to listen to my music, just post your music.




            Well, I like unfinished song #5 - nice melody and playing!

            Comment


            • #7
              Sig
              ____________________________________________
              Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

              Originally Posted by IRG:
              "reunula speaks the trooth"

              Comment


              • #8
                I know you already posted in my thread, but if anyone is interested.



                monkeyseemonkeydoom.bandcamp.com
                Light: http://monkeyseemonkeydoom.bandcamp.com/Heavy: http://al-kinda.bandcamp.com/

                Comment


                • #9






                  Quote Originally Posted by royal crxsh johnson
                  View Post

                  i guess i'll put my soundcloud out on display.



                  http://soundcloud.com/beaugordon



                  projects from all over the place in various states of completion. of the top of my head i know there are 2 reason hip hop demos, a few acoustic demos, and 2 or 3 of my current band the zealots' tracks



                  don't judge me too hard.




                  Wow, in the morning is a great song, but you know that already. Did you guys write it? That is some amazing singing you guys are doing on there.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    sure

                    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1086373

                    i need to get a soundcloud or something.
                    soundcloud.com/nonlocality
                    nonlocality.bandcamp.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Yeah man....you posted in mine too but for anyone who missed it



                      http://godsofharvest.bandcamp.com
                      Good deals with: TravvyBear, TD Moyer, modeerf, starmansam, dyer_maker, Reaganomics!, frenchji

                      Gods of Harvest

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        There's a bunch in my sig.
                        www.shoepedals.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I messed up the coding, oops. There's a couple goodies in here, and a lot of mediocre improv.



                          http://www.youtube.com/user/PaintedT...30/nR9X3GAJmRY



                          http://www.youtube.com/user/PaintedT.../5/rHDdnAs8AGk



                          http://www.youtube.com/user/PaintedT...31/WA9F30XJm_U



                          http://www.youtube.com/user/PaintedT...11/dGFLTmjHvis



                          http://www.youtube.com/user/PaintedT.../4/F1MLwI_mD5A



                          http://www.youtube.com/user/PaintedT...58/F4KBVBUHPtc



                          http://www.youtube.com/user/PaintedT...60/LccZWQk87oY



                          http://www.youtube.com/user/PaintedT...64/xQFIT1w6ogs
                          Originally Posted by TheHarakiriEnd


                          Since when are 64.567% of the threads here related to James Joyce?




                          mustang> noiseswash> pog2> rat> beast> mf102> dd7> fx90> hrdeluxe

                          want:
                          anything by -
                          4ms
                          mid-fi
                          moogerfoogers (on the cheapz)

                          Comment


                          • #14






                            Quote Originally Posted by tantamo
                            View Post

                            Wow, in the morning is a great song, but you know that already. Did you guys write it? That is some amazing singing you guys are doing on there.




                            thanks man. that's an original. my bassist/singer wrote the lyrics to that one.

                            we do 4 part harmony live but the record had 20+ layers of vocals. definitely wanted to emulate the csny/bon iver/fleet foxes style harmonies.
                            Originally Posted by Naterel


                            Dear Liev,

                            I went to see Richard The Third starring Kevin Spacey at the BAM theater last night and you were there, I waved and said I loved you in Phantoms. You did not wave back or acknowledge me, I thought we were homeboys but I guess not. Also you're much shorter in person.

                            Love

                            Natty

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Excellent work gentlemen!



                              I'm not looking for judgement here. Just tunes. But thanks just the same Tamtamo.

                              I've actually listened to V, Mhuxtable, beastly, Frankenstrat86, company man before But thanks Guys



                              I'm listening right now to the rest of your stuff. Thank You.
                              Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

                              Comment













                              Working...
                              X