Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dark Knight Rises... I. AM. EXCITE.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dark Knight Rises... I. AM. EXCITE.

I can honestly say I've NEVER been this excited for a movie. I just saw the run time the other day (2 hrs, 46 mins ), and got even more pumped!

Anyone else on this bandwagon? The Dark Knight was... like... the perfect movie (imo). I know some people think it was overrated, but I loved it. Just about everything that the trio of the Nolan bros and Goyer touch turn to gold, and I've liked everything Chris Nolan has done, so I'm sure he'll more than deliver on Rises. Apparently we'll see a trailer for Man of Steel too...
    Guitars. Pedals. Amps.
    deals: bradino, neatobassman, Used666, juri, echodeluxe, aporcelainsky, Crxsh, -Andrew-, notjonahbutnoah... and lotz moar

I'll see it when it hits the cheap show.

Looks good.
    I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

Can't wait too! I'm confidant it's gonna be a perfect trilogy.
      ((( KoskineN )))

Fender '52 Hotrod AVRI Telecaster
      Fender '62 AVRI Jazzmaster
      Fender Johnny Marr Sig Jaguar
      Fender EJ Stratocaster
      Fender CIJ '69 Competition Mustang
      Gibson Les Paul R7
      Gibson ES-339
      Gibson SG '67 Special RI GOTW
      PRS McCarty
      Larrivée LV-03RE

Mesa Roadster 2x12 combo + Mesa 2x12 cab
      Dr.Z Maz 18 NR 2x10 combo
      Orange Rocker 30 head
      '79 Fender Champ

Too many pedals...

Comment

I'll go see it, it will probably be good, but not campy enough.

Breaus, check out my youtube channel. pls.

Comment

Right there with you Koskinen - IMO it'll be the ONLY perfect trilogy. LoTR was awesome, but had some very dull moments. I've never been bored with any of the Nolan Batman movies; story and/or action. Always something to enjoy.
          Guitars. Pedals. Amps.
          deals: bradino, neatobassman, Used666, juri, echodeluxe, aporcelainsky, Crxsh, -Andrew-, notjonahbutnoah... and lotz moar

Comment

trying not to get too hyped about (like with Prometheus), but it should be pretty good!

there seems to be an anti-capatalist theme. which i'm sure i'll like. the only thing that concerns me is how plausible they make Bane's catastrophic assault on Gotham. because that football-field bit in the trailer is pretty far-fetched and a little michael bay. and the bat wing. could it all get a bit too transformers?
            Youtube Pedal Vids
            For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)
            ToneFactor Nebular - £40
            Line 6 RotoMachine - £46
            Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat

Comment

I will watch it when the Russian cam version gets uploaded in English.

[COLOR="white"].
              Hey

Comment

Just saw a long ass preview for it at the theatre, and it actually looks freakin awesome. Movies rarely excite me too
                Love,Dustinhttp://peendubya.freeforums.org

Comment

i guessing bane breaks his back early in the movie..and we see him recovering from that..hence the walking with a cane..i wonder if the lazarus pool makes an appearance...
                  OTHERWORLDLY. Psychedelic, Noise, Shoegaze.Joey Levenson on SoundCloud

Comment

Girlfriend booked me advance tickets for my birthday. Massively psyched.

Am I the only one who has been waiting for some clue about JGL's real reason to be in the film?
                    Tele-Pedals-Kelly50W

Comment

anyone believe what letterman said yesterday? hah girlfiend is all freaked out he ruined it.
                      Good Transactions: Leer43, easyliver, bjb245, findingtim, justcrash, StopReferencing, hooya, teletaylor, josh27, tripp2k, tee money, Sanyc

SPAM
                      -Guyatone Flip TC-X Tube Compressor - $120 s/p
                      -Vox Cooltron Bulldog Distortion - $100 s/p

All prices shipped and paypal.

Originally Posted by freeridstylee

Just fyi, 85% of this forum isn't helpful. For the future.

Comment

anyone believe what letterman said yesterday? hah girlfiend is all freaked out he ruined it.

I thought lot of people were speculating that was going to happen anyway.
                        www.shoepedals.com

Comment

I thought lot of people were speculating that was going to happen anyway.

makes sense since its the last one.
                          Good Transactions: Leer43, easyliver, bjb245, findingtim, justcrash, StopReferencing, hooya, teletaylor, josh27, tripp2k, tee money, Sanyc

SPAM
                          -Guyatone Flip TC-X Tube Compressor - $120 s/p
                          -Vox Cooltron Bulldog Distortion - $100 s/p

All prices shipped and paypal.

Originally Posted by freeridstylee

Just fyi, 85% of this forum isn't helpful. For the future.

Comment

Doesent letterman have a running joke where he fake-spoils movies?
                            http://soundcloud.com/hugespiders

Comment

I am incredibly excited about this.

Watched a mobile phone recording of the prologue that was shown before MI4 in imax - only fuelled the anticipation more!

http://www.twitvid.com/H3GG8
                              London Jazz Guitar Society: http://www.meetup.com/LondonJazzGuitarSociety/

Comment

Working...
                              X