***Cancer Fundraiser: Big News!!***

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bob those 2 tickets left?

hope so donate'd again
    YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

bob those 2 tickets left?

hope so donate'd again

Yep--the 2 tix are yours!! hope you get Klon'd.

2 for 1 tix are used up--again big thanks to Phil and Krystobahn!!
      MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

I think for the first time, our money raised outdoes the prizes donated! Good job guys!

Also, we're over 3k! Where's the KTR?!
        http://myspace.com/hotmessization
        http://brochu.bandcamp.com

- SPAM -
        Fender HRD White Lightning - Limited run of 800 - PM me
        Two Celestion Seventy 80 speakers - 16ohm - $100 for the pair

Comment

Update:

After the raffle deadline closes tomorrow at noon central time--I'm going to post a summarized list of the donors including total $'s donated and raffle tix issued (including 2for1 bonus tix). Please review that list when it's posted to make sure I haven't missed anything. My plan is to do the raffle at some point on Sunday--so that should give people at least a day to review the list.

I will be using that list to generate the new spreadsheet with the actual raffle entry rows (tickets). And I took the Gorilla guy's advice about just using Excel's internal random number generator, seems to work--and it's all contained on that sheet so it will be easy to film the results. For transparency and accountability--I can email the Excel file containing both spreadsheets to anyone who'd like to see it (in case anybody dare's to doubt my infallible credibility).

Just trying to do everything i can to avoid any bHz...there will always be bHz, just trying to minimize it as much as possible.

And in the interest of soothing bHz, i need to clarify in advance: any anonymous donations were not issued tix. and some donations came in at odd amounts like $22.22, $30.96, $98, $119, etc. In those cases i pretty much rounded up/down (generally only rounded up if it was within $2). I'm sure someone's going to bitch that $119 shouldn't get $120 worth of tix--but as the self-appointed grand poobah of this raffle, i'm making the exec decision, because it's easier for me to work with. Please do not make a new donations testing this--please make round number donations in $10 multiples.

and yes--forgot to update the Klon.
          MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

Update:

After the raffle deadline closes tomorrow at noon central time--I'm going to post a summarized list of the donors including total $'s donated and raffle tix issued (including 2for1 bonus tix). Please review that list when it's posted to make sure I haven't missed anything. My plan is to do the raffle at some point on Sunday--so that should give people at least a day to review the list.

I will be using that list to generate the new spreadsheet with the actual raffle entry rows (tickets). And I took the Gorilla guy's advice about just using Excel's internal random number generator, seems to work--and it's all contained on that sheet so it will be easy to film the results. For transparency and accountability--I can email the Excel file containing both spreadsheets to anyone who'd like to see it (in case anybody dare's to doubt my infallible credibility).

Just trying to do everything i can to avoid any bHz...there will always be bHz, just trying to minimize it as much as possible.

And in the interest of soothing bHz, i need to clarify in advance: any anonymous donations were not issued tix. and some donations came in at odd amounts like $22.22, $30.96, $98, $119, etc. In those cases i pretty much rounded up/down (generally only rounded up if it was within $2). I'm sure someone's going to bitch that $119 shouldn't get $120 worth of tix--but as the self-appointed grand poobah of this raffle, i'm making the exec decision, because it's easier for me to work with. Please do not make a new donations testing this--please make round number donations in $10 multiples.

and yes--forgot to update the Klon.

Comment

too many threads for this. but bob i'm going to pitch another pedal to the prize list, a mystery pedal built by a mystery forumite of ours
              YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

too many threads for this. but bob i'm going to pitch another pedal to the prize list, a mystery pedal built by a mystery forumite of ours

hmmm. mysterious.

thanks Maca!

Comment

bump--there's still 10 hours left to get in on this guys.

Comment

3 hr left

Last call!

Comment

• In again.
                      tits

Comment

• Bumping for the last minute push. I know there's some more dollars out there.
                        Cause sometimes the rhetoric don't go with the contents

Comment

• ok so according to my ****************ty and inaccurate calculations (more of a guesstimation), there are about 520 tickets sold. so for someone who paid $30 and has 5 tickets, your odds of winning a prize are 1:104.

i have 10 tickets i think, so 1:52 chance for me

Comment

• Today is the day I win a HM Fuzz
                            Originally Posted by Rainer Maria Rilke

Sound, no longer measurable
                            with sense of hearing. As if that tone
                            outstripping us on every side
                            were space maturing.

Comment

• Today is the day I win a HM Fuzz

That Red Panda has my name on it, well probably not, but it would be nice.
                              Cause sometimes the rhetoric don't go with the contents

Comment

• Has it ended? what is the final count?

Comment

Working...
                                X