***Cancer Fundraiser: Big News!!***

Hiwatt Bob

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ok so according to my {censored}ty and inaccurate calculations (more of a guesstimation), there are about 520 tickets sold. so for someone who paid $30 and has 5 tickets, your odds of winning a prize are 1:104.

i have 10 tickets i think, so 1:52 chance for me :idk::thu:

• Members

****It's Noon cental time on Dec. 1st -- RAFFLE CLOSED****

Huge thanks to EVERYONE that has donated both $$$ and prizes to this raffle. We have raised $3,130 to fund children's cancer research. This is money well spent--and I'm personally very proud of all the forumites involved with this.

Also, continued moaj sent to Phil and everyone else whose life and family members have been affected by cancer.

• Members

As for the process going forward--check the 1st post in the sticky thread

Basically, shortly i'll finalize a summary list of all the donors and their total $amount and total tickets issued (noting the 2for1 bonus tix). Hopefully it's easy to post a spreadsheet type matrix here. Anyhow, i want to give people time to review their total--because i want ZERO controversy and bHz, in case i did the math wrong or missed entering something.

Then i need time to put together the actual spreadsheet with all the individual row items (basically each "ticket"). But i also want to give people ample time to review the totals and avoid bHz. So the actual raffle is probably not going to happen until tomorrow. Everything will be filmed (one take) and uploaded to youtube. when the vid is ready--i'll post it and announce the winners.

Archived