X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Swap Meet

Do you have something you want to buy / sell / trade? This is the place for it - The Studio Trenches Swap Meet.

Call it a flea market or a yard sale or whatever they call 'em in your area - out here in LA LA land, we've always called 'em Swap Meets. And the cool thing about swap meets is that you never know what you might find... so you browse around the ol' drive-in and when you see something you're not interested in, you keep going... but occasionally...

So, what do you have that's cool that you want to sell me for cheap?

PS No outside spam - HC contributing members only for postings please.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

I'll start -

I've got a pair of Alesis Monitor One Passives (the old gray ones) that I'm trying to get rid of because I just bought some Tannoy Reveals and I don't think i'll be needing these.

I would like to sell them for $150 shipped.

PM me if you are interested!

Thank you!

<div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?s=50f37bd4200935194f3b63275ea095e4& amp;postid=18475527#post18475527" target="_blank">Marshall JMP-1 Militia</a></div>

Comment

all the stuff in my sig...
      <div class="signaturecontainer">Axe FX Standard<br />
      Splawn Quick Rod<br />
      <br />
      RG570<br />
      RG550<br />
      RGT6EXFX<br />
      RG2EX1<br />
      Fernandes Ravelle<br />
      Fender MIM Strat<br />
      Washburn MG44</div>

Comment

here's a chance to get two vintage mics at stupid prices:

M249 restored by BLUE

CMV Bottle with M7 and M8 Capsules

PM for prices
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Sean Eldon</b><br />
        <a href="http://www.mercenary.com" target="_blank"><b>Mercenary Audio</b></a><br />
        <br />
        <a href="mailto:sean@mercenary.com">sean@mercenary.co m</a><br />
        <br />
        &quot;Gearslutz -- Where the uneducated go to fight it out with the misinformed.&quot; - <a href="http://recforums.prosoundweb.com/index.php/f/30/13519" target="_blank">Dave Hecht</a></div>

Comment

Sean, that '49 sure looks sweet! Unfortunately, I don't think I can afford it right now. More accurately, I don't think I can convince my wife that I can afford it right now. OTOH, back when she was on RCA, she did all of her vocals through a '49, so maybe I could work off of that angle "...hey honey, look! It's the same type of mic you used back in your RCA days! And it's been fully restored... the price seems reasonable... wouldn't it be cool to have one of those? They ARE great mics..."

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

Comment

For you guys who dont like to re patch cables, or for a massive guitar fx rig.
            Excellent condition
            asking 780 + shipping.

Pics avaliable

Thanks
            NB
            <div class="signaturecontainer">NB<br />
            <br />
            </div>

Comment

I got a mint condition Mesa Boogie Dc-10 head with very low hours looking for a Sf Deluxe Reverb......I also have cash and live in the bay area

other things I am getting rid of .......

Waldorf Q yellow k/b version with 3 expansion cd's

Waldorf Microwave Xt rack expanded to 30 voices

Sebatron Vmp-2000e dual valve mic pre
              very low hours mint

SPL Dynamaxx Stereo Comp/limiter/de-esser with sidechain

Electro Harmonix Big Muff Russian Model

Vox Wah v 847

please pm me with any offer trade/cash

<div class="signaturecontainer">new chuggin' house tune<br />
              http://www.electromancer.com/artist.php?id=b6154fdd88</div>

Comment

To save forum bandwidth, I have a gear for sale/gear wanted page: http://www.padrick.net/LiveSound/GearForSale.htm

Comment

Due to recent microphone upgrades and other equipment purchases, several very nice mikes have to go to help raise a bit of cash:

TWO Shure SM81 microphones in truly mint original condition with the original cardboard shipping boxes and original Shure manuals. These mics simply cannot be distinguished from brand new and have EXTREMELY low hours. They are pristine and perfect and a steal at $260 (including shipping) each or $500 for the pair. (Of course, the mikes also include the molded plastic carrying cases, mounting clips, and wind screens.)

Shure KSM32 microphone which is absolutely in brand new condition and, quite literally, has less than 2 hours of total use. Includes the locking aluminum flight case (and key), all accessories (including the velour bag, shock mount, non-shock mount, and even the Shure decal!). It even comes in the original cardboard shipping box! This mike cannot be distinguished from brand new. It is perfect. Price: $325 plus shipping.

Please email all inquiries to Stephen Pruitt at never2latestudios@yahoo.com

First come, first served. . .

Thanks much.

Steve
                  <div class="signaturecontainer">I am very grateful for all of the help freely and kindly provided by Harmony Central participants.</div>

Comment

I'm sure no-one's interested, but I have a Line6 POD-PRO rackmount, barely used...

and a BOSS VF-8 also lightly used.

I might have the box for the Boss, POD is in a two space rack bag...
                    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Engineers are retarded. They have some kind of brain damage that allows them to not have social skills so they can concentrate long enough to write code. </b><br />
                    <br />
                    Jim Reeks</div>

Comment

Mike, did you mean a Boss VF-1, or maybe a Roland VG-8? I'm not familiar with a Boss VF-8.

- George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by gearmike
                        I'm sure no-one's interested, but I have a Line6 POD-PRO rackmount, barely used...

and a BOSS VF-8 also lightly used.

I might have the box for the Boss, POD is in a two space rack bag...

Or perhaps a Fostex VF08?

EDIT: oops! I meant to quote Phil's reply. Still not used to the quotes being at the bottom of the post!
                        <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showpost.php?p=33100739&amp;postcount=224" target="_blank">&gt;&gt;&gt;Click here for my list of smooooov deals!&lt;&lt;&lt;</a><br />
                        <br />
                        Maybe you oughta go &quot;like&quot; my ****************ty cover band on Facebook? ----&gt; <a href="https://www.facebook.com/BigEscape#!/BigEscape" target="_blank"><font color="#FF0000">Click Me Please</font></a></div>

Comment

I've fallen victim to that a couple of times too Rog, but I can edit posts.

- George Carlin

Comment

Alesis HD24 Like new, hardly used. $1000 firm + shipping costs.

lawrence@theaudiocave.com

Lawrence
                            <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.theaudiocave.com" target="_blank">www.theaudiocave.com</a></div>

Comment

Yeah, VF1...just ran across it cleaning out the closet in the studio over the weekend...
                              <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Engineers are retarded. They have some kind of brain damage that allows them to not have social skills so they can concentrate long enough to write code. </b><br />
                              <br />
                              Jim Reeks</div>

Comment

Working...
                              X