The Swap Meet

• Members

MXR eq

MXR Dual Octave, 10 band, 2 channel eq.

Rack type unit. Bought on eBay as an impulse buy, but I really have no use for it. Only used it for about 10 minutes, seemed to work fine.

$25 (or best offer) plus shipping (priority mail)

Continental U.S. only

Paypal only

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

MXR eq:

new plan. I'd trade this for another piece of equipment. Maybe a high gain distortion pedal like a Marshall Jackhammer or ProCo rat. Other quality dirt pedals. No choruses, pitch shifters, flangers, wahs, delays, reverbs. Like to keep it distortion pedals only.

I'll even take accessories as a trade. I just don't have any use for this since I don't play live. i think this is more for PA type stuff. So if you've got a {censored}load of guitar picks or strings, let me know. Also cables, straps (wide ones).

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I have a mint condition Blue Dragonfly condenser mic up for sale on ebay, it's $465.00 shipped in the U.S and Canada. I'd be willing to end the auction early for a forumite, if you don't do ebay.

Here is a link to the page with pictures and specs: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=018&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=280109789566&rd=1&rd=1

I know I don't post in the recording forum often, but I do have good references with the following hcers from the guitar forums:

stompboxx

ponec

blackwater

Critters

kennyinct

AuttumAttic

Limester816

Just PM me if you're interested, thanks guys

• Members

ROLAND MMP2 MIC MODELING PREAMP in great condition $150 shipped.

M-AUDIO BLACKBOX in great condition. $125 shipped.

UPTOWN PEDAL PUSHER GUITAR SIGNAL SPLITER.no power cord(standard amp cord will work). $120 shipped.

PEDAL RACKS 3 loop TRUE BYPASS STRIP. $100 shipped.

ELECTRO-HARMONIX "MICRO METAL MUFF" PEDAL. $50shipped.

EMINENCE "BLACK POWDER" 8 ohm 12" speaker $55 shipped.

i will accept only PAY PAL or a US POSTAL MONEY ORDER.

please e-mail if interested:carr3rd@aol.com

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Hello there,

Do you still have this for sale,

Cheers,

Grahame

vhtpitball@tiscali.co.uk

Sequis Motherload- speaker emulator, direct-input recording device, and attenuator. This is similar to the Palmer speaker sims except better. In a blind test over on Monster Rack the Motherload outperformed the Palmer (considered the holy grail of sims) recording distortion, and absolutley blew it out of the water at recording cleans. It also has a built in attenuator unlike the Palmer, so you don't have to go rig up a load box. This thing is AWESOME for people looking to record at home or in an appartment and still get professional results.

Bought it for $850, willing to sell for $500 shipped. Don't pass this deal up because you wont find another one like it. PM for more pics/info.

• Members

Good sounding board in good condition. Pretty clean considering it's age. Power supply rebuilt by Tascam about 2 years ago. Has complete manual in original binder. Shipping will be a beast, but can do. Shipping will be from zip 37620. Can supply pics on request. Offers?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

12-Space SKB Rack with Coiled Shock Absorbers

Go to any search engine and type SKB 912u and see for yourself that this is not a normal rack case. Here are some examples of prices for this model (BEFORE SHIPPING!):

http://www.cybozone.com/fg/skb.html $659.95

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SKB912U ON SALE FOR $550! (Same model number/specs, slightly different look)

http://www.cases2go.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp_Q_page_E_1 (notice the smaller 10 rack shock is almost a $1000!)

SKB Road Rack with Revolutionary Internal Shock Absorbing Design:

The Shockmount cases feature an internal frame mounted on coiled shock absorbers on all 8 corners. These revolutionary shocks are designed to control the effects of shock & vibration on three axes. The "sway" space around the internal frame provides natural air conditioning... very important for delicate audio equipment. Plus, the SKB Shockmount cases are half the weight of the old wooden cases.

SKB portable rack cases are designed with three things in mind: toughness to handle even the harshest handling conditions, light weight for easy portability, and innovative design to give you the best possible product to protect and transport your valuable gear. SKB portable cases have you covered. Extremely tough molded exteriors, integrated handles, strong and reliable latches, and stackable designs are hallmarks of the entire line of road-tested, lightweight, dependable SKB portable cases.

NOTE NOTE NOTE!!! This is NOT the SKB19-12U. That is a cheaper model with NO shock mount. The shock mount cases like the one in this auction cost TWICE as much as normal SKB cases that you find in guitar center etc. NOTE NOTE NOTE!!!

These cases are NEW. BRAND NEW. They are sealed and have never been opened. Inside is a sealed pack of rack screws to safely secure your rack equipment.

DO NOT buy a cheap rack for your equipment. They tip over easily and can trash your gear by rattling them to failure on the road. This is a TOUR grade case, not a cheapie. I have many of these boxed, new, unopened and ready to ship. My storage space rental is up in 2 months time so I have to shift them FAST.

YOU WILL BE 100% DELIGHTED with these cases. You will open the box and go WOW!!!! SCORE!!! The image makes the case look small (boxed it is 30x30x30 inches!). Message me for some better pictures. I have sold a lot of music gear on ebay. This is by far the best quality product I have bought or sold on Ebay and I am a gear nut!

USA SHIPPING ONLY. The box is HUGE!!! Local pickup welcome Stuart, Florida East coast.

9dc5_1.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have a new Presonus Firebox that comes with everything as you can see pictured. I'd ordered this thing but before it arrived I was given a full M-Audio hardware based control/interface console which I now use exclusively. So, this has just been sitting around. I should have returned it for refund but just forgot (outta sight outta mind I guess). At any rate, if interested PM and let me know. I paid around $250.00 for it but I'll ship for $200.00 (plus 3% paypal if using that) -

DSCN0171.jpg

DSCN0172.jpg

DSCN0173.jpg

DSCN0174.jpg

DSCN0175.jpg

DSCN0176.jpg

• Members

Brand new Alesis Nanoverb. Never used. Bought it thinking I could use it for recording but recieved a bunch of other stuff as gifts (birthdays can be fun!) and never got around to trying it out. I paid about a hundred for it, but obviously would take less or consider trades/other offers -

DSCN0187.jpg

DSCN0186.jpg

DSCN0185.jpg

DSCN0184.jpg

DSCN0183.jpg

DSCN0182.jpg

• 3 weeks later...