The Swap Meet

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Selling an Avalon VT-737SP. $1500.

This unit is in MINT condition, been used for approx 4-5 hours in a clean, smoke-free studio. Technically and cosmetically indistinguishable from a new unit. Comes with 737SP, Manual, and Original boxing/foam.

I am leaving the country for a few months this fall and am in desperate need for cash so my studio has to go.

Posted on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270006589875

• Members

Full Version of Nuendo 2.0 (with updates to the latest 2.2.0.39) for Mac OSX and PC.

- Includes all Original Install CD's, the box (box says "UPDATE" on it, as it was an update from previous Nuendo)

- Quickstart Manual and Full Manual

- Dongle

- the Registration card with the Serial and version number on it

- DVD of Nuendo Demo Content

I have the updates and their documentation on CD that I'll include.

SOLD!!!

Thanks!

• Members

Antares atr1a auto tune........$250 shipped

DBX 131 graphic eq................$100 shipped

Roland SRV 3030 digital reverb.....$100 shipped

PM if you are interested in anything, or E-mail me at jafels@comcast.net

I will ship anywhere in the Continental U.S, I would also ship internationally but the buyer would be responsible for all shipping costs in that situation. I accept pay pal. Thank you......Jeff

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

See my ebay link in my sig. I have a black Russian Small Stone for $50.00 shipped, and a bunch of guitar tab books up right now, as well as a 8-channel powered PA mixer. The small stone was something I picked up for myself but then decided it's not my thing. Since I'm a dealer for them it's still got full warranty and has the wooden box, plastic bag, and papers it came with.

I still also have my Fostex R8 analog 8-track reel to reel recorder in near mint shape for sale, $400.00, with original box, manual, remote extender cable and rackmount ears.

One pair of Rola Celestion G12-50 speakers in good shape, these came out of an Ampeg @x12 cab, they're 15-ohms. $75.00 shipped for the pair.

Also, I have a new in the box Rio Grande Texas Humbucker, retails at $106, I'll sell it for $80.00 shipped in the USA. I'm a Rio dealer, I normally can beat all the advertised pricing on them, so if you're looking for something, feel free to hit me up. I'm a small shop so I might not always have it in but they're usually pretty quick getting stuff to me when I order it.

I also have a couple Rio Grande t-shirts in Large, retail is $18.00 on these, I'll take $15.00 each shipped.

PM or email me if interested.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

selling a presonus digimax 96k. 8ch mic pre with analog and digital outs (optical, s/pdif). digital outs capable of up to 24/96khz. limiters, -20dB pad, eq "enhance" function on every channel. first two channels have di inputs and polarity reversal. excellent condition, works perfectly. outboard power supply also in great working/looking condition.

we were using it for spare mic pres if we ever ran out of great ones (nope, doesn't happen), but mainly as a converter for our headphone/cue system. we've decided to go totally digital with the hearback system, so i'm selling this.

would be great for any studio/home recordist who needs plenty of mic pres and converters on a serious budget.

retails for $1699, sells at stores/dealers for $1329.

Buy this one for $850.

can be picked up at the studio in NYC (tested too, if you're paranoid) which is close to E/V/G/N/W/7 subways, or can be shipped to anyone who wants it (split shipping with me).

• Members

also selling:

BLUE Kiwi with BLUE shockmount and pop filter. 9 patterns. excellent condition. I've been using it a lot for kick drum heads, mono drum overhead, room mic, distant mic for horns, backup vocals in figure 8, bass amps in omni. Comes with handsome cherrywood box lined with crushed velvet. Need money for Tonelux.

$1500 for everything. This mic sells for $2000. The shockmount is $200+ at stores, the pop filter is about $200 as well. Save some money.

This can be shipped if you split the shipping with me, or alternatively it can be tested and picked up at our studio.

$1500!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

BFD DRUM SOFTWARE $180 shipped

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fxpansion-BFD-Premium-Acoustic-Drum-Module-PlugIn-DVD?sku=700960

CUBASE SE 3 RECORDING SOFTWARE $100 shipped

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product?sku=706531

BBE 462 SONIC MAXIMIZER rackmount $60 + shipping

KLH dual tray cd burner+remote. $50+shipping.

i accept US POSTAL MONEY ORDERS or PAY PAL (include 3% fee). if you are interested, please e-mail:carr3rd@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'd be thrilled if someone simply had the library, or even simply a copy of the Indian instruments (KSDU-006) on a DSS-1 floppy disk.

If you have these disks some place and you are not using them, drop me a PM. My library got destroyed in a house fire but the DSS-1 itself miraculously survived (although it looks like hell).

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

FMR RNC Really Nice Compressor, used, perfect shape. Comes with power supply and box. Well-maintained in smoke-free studio environment, never taken to gigs. $125 + whatever shipping is, probably about 7-8 bucks in the 48 states.

The only thing that may bug people about this is that it has industrial-strength Velcro on the bottom (OTOH, this could be a great selling point!! :D). If I remove it, it'll leave a residue, so I'll keep it on and give someone the choice of either removing it or keeping it so they can easily mount it on a rack tray.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have a pair of AMR/Peavey ERC-12 condensor microphones with Peavey hard cases for sale. These are the short pencil-type condensors that Peavey made when they still made their higher-quality AMR recording line. I'd like to get $100 shipped (to the USA, PM me for shipping cost to anywhere else) for the pair of them. PM me if interested, thanks!

• Members

FS/T:

EMU 1820 Master level Recording Hardware - $325 shipped

includes Breakout box, cable, soundcard, and the CDs with drivers and Cubase LE and some other random softwares.

Can provide pictures on request.

As for trades, I'm interested in all things guitar - amps, pedals, rack gear, whatever. PM me.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Epiphone Valve Junior 5W tube head. Used for 3-4 hours in the studio for guitar solo overdubs in like, October 2006. Haven't turned it on since. Perfect condition. Sounds excellent.

$70 coldhardcash for HC folk. NY pickup only. Will not ship. I'm on Long Island in Nassau County. Hit me up.

• Members

I've got an Empirical Labs Fatso Jr to go... that whole grad school... in NYC... thing means selling more or less everything I own. 2-channel compressor + tape sim/harmonic distortion generator. Perfect working condition, some light rack rash but nothing remotely serious. $1720 shipped. Sounds amazingly great.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Here are a few mics I have for sale....

*AKG C451B ....GREAT mic...seriously awesome for recording acoustic guitar, as an overhead, or on percussion. This is just the mic, no clip or bag. Sweetwater sells them for $569.97....Save over $200 and buy mine for only $350 !

*NOS Electrovoice 607's ! These have never been used, and are still in the box with original wrap and papers ! These are really cool on snare, electric guitar, etc. I have 4 extras ! You will probably NEVER find any more of these as NOS. Be advised that you'll have to put a XLR on one end of the cable...but these mics are SO worth it ! Buy a killer vintage mic for only $100 each !

PAYPAL ONLY !!!

I'll also entertain trade offers !

Prices include shipping within the Continental USA !

GRINGO

451.jpg

607.jpg

6072.jpg

607DOC.jpg

607DOC2.jpg