Interesting choice of words for an Obama article...

Phait

• Members

Interesting choice of words for a Yahoo article...

"Barack Obama's New World Order"

"Talk of American economic supremacy has been replaced by a call from Obama for more growth in developing countries. Claims of American military supremacy have been replaced with heavy emphasis on cooperation and diplomatic hard labor.

The contrast is striking. Only four years ago, George W. Bush, in his second Inaugural Address, described what he called America's "considerable" influence, saying, "We will use it confidently in freedom's cause." Bush's vision of American power was combative and aggressive. He said the U.S. would "seek and support the growth of democratic movements and institutions in every nation and culture." He continued, "We go forward with complete confidence in the eventual triumph of freedom."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy_theory)

However, in conspiracy theory, the term "New World Order" (the capital letters are distinguishing) refers to the advent of a cryptocratic or totalitarian world government.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Interesting choice of words for a Yahoo article...

The first George Bush used the phrase "New World Order" as a cornerstone of his philosophy when he first ran for president. This is not a new thing. What is new is the emergence of an Aquairian Age leader who has a natural grasp of Aquarian Age principles.

An old world is dying and new world is being born. For better or for worse he is truly the man for the time we are in.

• Members

Or the gullibility to buy into chronic goofiness.
:thu:

The first George Bush used the phrase "New World Order" as a cornerstone of his philosophy when he first ran for president. This is not a new thing. What is new is the emergence of an Aquairian Age leader who has a natural grasp of Aquarian Age principles.

An old world is dying and new world is being born. For better or for worse he is truly the man for the time we are in.

Yea beacause you know, I just believe everything I hear or read, don't research anything and then regurgitate it to everyone else!:thu::thu:

• Members

Yea beacause you know, I just believe everything I hear or read, don't research anything and then regurgitate it to everyone else!

That is pretty much what I figured. :)

Really though; you have posted that same video several times and I even watched it the first time. It is a bunch of half truths weaved in with a bunch of lies tied together by a grand conspiracy theory.

At least I read. What do you call someone who regurgitates the same video over and over? :confused:

• Members

Bull{censored}. It's the same old world order, it's just getting worse. There is no "new world order", just a new set of puppets with a new set of agendas.

Slavery. Make no mistake, the majority of humanity are slaves. We are not free.

My spirit is free, but my body is not.

The truth is the world is more evil and corrupt than ever and people ain't doin' jack {censored} about it.

The old world order is systematically entrenching their power. A new world order is what they fear. Where truth is the ultimate ruler, not the ruling class.

So don't give me any of this NWO bull{censored}.

[YOUTUBE]HgkCw8_rIVw[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

Bull{censored}. It's the same old world order, it's just getting worse. There is no "new world order", just a new set of puppets with a new set of agendas.

Slavery. Make no mistake, the majority of humanity are slaves. We are not free.

My spirit is free, but my body is not.

The truth is the world is more evil and corrupt than ever and people ain't doin' jack {censored} about it.

The old world order is systematically entrenching their power. A new world order is what they fear. Where truth is the ultimate ruler, not the ruling class.

So don't give me any of this NWO bull{censored}.

I am not giving you an NWO anything.

I am not a slave. Your world is what you make of it where you are. What are you doing to make the new age new? Sounds like you are deeply entrenched in the past. You won't recognize the new if you are wearing blinders that prevent you from seeing it.

Each one of us creates this world with our intentions and our actions. What are you helping to create?

• Members

I'm helping create the truth, not perpetuate some utopian sell out scheme.

I was born into a world of war, chaos, death, and fear. I did not create this world, but I love trying to destroy it's corrupt institutions.

You are a slave. Don't pay your taxes and see what happens. Own property?

Sure you do. Uncle Sam gets a cut. Enough of one that if you don't pay up, your property is his.

Try to refuse your ssn. Tell me how that one turns out. See if you can declare your self a sovereign entity.

Try to move freely around the world without interference and possible incarceration by the state. For no crime other than a refusal to submit to the doctrines of the state(s) which infringe on my liberty, sovereignty, and freedom.

It's estimated that 60% of your life's income will go to taxation. Layers of taxation pervade every aspect of production, distribution, and consumption.

The U.S. is being turned into a third world country by it's own government and it's me that is creating an unjust world through my intentions?

The only way this is correct is by the very truth that people accept the way things are and obviously have no desire for true change, or we would actually see some. People either just don't care, or they are too scared to admit they have a rogue government.

And it's sure isn't my intentions to blame here. I'm just stating the facts.

I am not in favor of the various US military action around the globe. My tax dollars fund the murder of innocent children. My tax dollars fund atrocities too numerous to list. I have no recourse in this matter. I am forced to unwillingly fund activities that are in violation of my personal ethics and morals. And if I refuse to pay my taxes in protest, I face criminal charges. I get to fund the murder of innocent children against my will.

How is that my intention?

This is not from my intention. My intention is exactly what you are reading here. Truth is my intention.

War is slavery. Corporate fascism is slavery. Corporate engineered evolution of society is slavery.

• Members

Sure you do. Uncle Sam gets a cut. Enough of one that if you don't pay up, your property is his.

It's estimated that 60% of your life's income will go to taxation. Layers of taxation pervade every aspect of production, distribution, and consumption.

I've heard and read people blather on like this for 25 years but amazingly I've finally found a group of people who are actually doing something. They came to my attention the other day when the state patrol had to clear the iowa state house after heated protests from this group over iowa's intentions to eliminate the federal tax deduction from state taxes.

I found their website tonight, signed up and donated $100. Count me in!

http://www.taxrelief.org/

• Members

War is slavery. Corporate fascism is slavery. Corporate engineered evolution of society is slavery.

The current administration did not start these wars or allow the corporations their power. Change can happen at any time, and change does happen when enough people stand up and demand it.

We are at the very begining of such a time; and it will take time to change it. If you have already decided that outcome of the game, and that the outcome is against you, you are indeed a slave.

On the other hand; if you can imagine a possibility that is different than that dire outcome you just might be part of the solution. As it is you are merely perpetuating the problem by believing it cannot change.

I hope that you do not succeed.

• Members

Jo, I hate to break it to you buddy but nObama is a tool of the Old Guard. Sorry pal.

The problem here is that you are filtering everything you see through a political lens. So all you see is the politics. I do not agree with everything that Obama is doing, but I do know that he is the man for this moment in time. And he is 10000% better to have in charge than the man he replaced.

Politicians are after all "politicians." So why are people surprised when they turn out to be politicians after all? :confused:

Reality has many layers and if you focus only on the political layer you will have a very sad life. There are other dimensions to reality that are just as real and just as vital. And we have a lot more influence at those other levels than merely at the political.

• Members

I don't buy into the conspiracy theories.

However, it is clear that Obama/Pelosi/Reid are doing what they are doing only to stay in power even though it means they are KNOWINGLY ruining the US economy. They're politicians, and they don't care about the long term implications of their actions. They care only about being in power. The Obama administration has used the current economic crisis to spend more in a couple months than the awful Bush administration did in its entire 8 year run.

Bush was bad, but the people currently in power are MUCH worse.

• Members

However, it is clear that Obama/Pelosi/Reid are doing what they are doing only to stay in power even though it means they are KNOWINGLY ruining the US economy. They're politicians, and they don't care about the long term implications of their actions. They care only about being in power. The Obama administration has used the current economic crisis to spend more in a couple months than the awful Bush administration did in its entire 8 year run.

Bush created this mess and the new man in charge is trying to fix it. When you move into a new house and it is on fire you have to put the fire out first before you and do anything else.

Do you think that Obama's life goal was to become the president so that he could ruin the economy? (never mind that bush and co already ruined it for him before he even got there). What a whacky line of thinking. :rolleyes:

• Members

:facepalm::facepalm:

• Members

What is new is the emergence of an Aquairian Age leader who has a natural grasp of Aquarian Age principles.

I really hope you're right but I'm going to remain skeptical based on what I've seen the past 40 years.

they are KNOWINGLY ruining the US economy.

I don't think they're that smart. Not one person in the leadership of the house or senate has any training in business. They really, truly haven't a clue as to what they're doing economically. If they did, Pelosi wouldn't let Maxine Waters anywhere near the Financial Services Committee, let alone sit as it's chairman.

Bush created this mess

It started long before Bush. He just kept trying to put the fire out by pouring more kerosene on it. Of course since the dems took congress in '06 they didn't do much to try to stop it, either.

• Members

Yea beacause you know, I just believe everything I hear or read, don't research anything and then regurgitate it to everyone else!

What? Are you saying GHW Bush didn't famously use that phrase? Your memory must be short, if that's the case. But the phrase has been kicking around forever. And it was notable to many in GHW Bush's use because it was a phrase sometimes used (in translation) by the Fascists in the 30s. Because of the Bush and Walker families' ties to German banking interests during the Hitler era, it stuck in many people's minds.

• Members

I'm helping create the truth, not perpetuate some utopian sell out scheme.

I was born into a world of war, chaos, death, and fear. I did not create this world, but I love trying to destroy it's corrupt institutions.

Try to refuse your ssn. Tell me how that one turns out. See if you can declare your self a sovereign entity.

Try to move freely around the world without interference and possible incarceration by the state. For no crime other than a refusal to submit to the doctrines of the state(s) which infringe on my liberty, sovereignty, and freedom.

The U.S. is being turned into a third world country by it's own government and it's me that is creating an unjust world through my intentions?

The only way this is correct is by the very truth that people accept the way things are and obviously have no desire for true change, or we would actually see some. People either just don't care, or they are too scared to admit they have a rogue government.

And it's sure isn't
my intentions
to blame here. I'm just stating the facts.

I am not in favor of the various US military action around the globe. My tax dollars fund the murder of innocent children. My tax dollars fund atrocities too numerous to list. I have no recourse in this matter. I am forced to unwillingly fund activities that are in violation of my personal ethics and morals. And if I refuse to pay my taxes in protest, I face criminal charges. I get to fund the murder of innocent children against my will.

How is that my intention?

This is not from my intention. My intention is exactly what you are reading here. Truth is my intention.

Truth is revealed.

Not created.

You want to talk bull{censored}... I'm a pretty cynical, skeptical guy.

One of the problems with conspiracy theory aficionadi that I have consistently seen over 40 years of careful watching of and mixing with such folks is that their own skepticism is narrowly focused and their gullibility with regard to elaborate and improbable conspiracies is deep. All too often, they want to believe...

One does not need to fabricate any such intricate theories -- and the theories often get positively Goldbergian as new and increasingly improbable elements are inserted to deal with hard-or-impossible to explain aspects of the original consipracy... pretty soon you've got the Dalai Lama conspiring with Wen Jiabao in order to perpetuate the secrets of the JFK assasination.

Conspiracy theories fabricate increasingly elaborate and complicated -- and improbable -- explanations in order to provide a single unifying explanation for world events.

There are, to be certain, conspiracies and back room deals in this world.

But if one really looks at the facts of those cases, one will see that in the overwhelming number of cases, they are conspiracies not by some secret army or priesthood of plotters who put aside their own parochial interests in order to further some great world-encompassing consipracy -- but, rather, normal humans motivated to do sleazy, disreputable, shortsighted, or criminally selfish acts by greed, hatred, expedience, and/or fear.

One needn't invent overarching conspiracies in order to explain patently predictable human behavior.

• Members

I really hope you're right but I'm going to remain skeptical based on what I've seen the past 40 years.

I don't think they're that smart. Not one person in the leadership of the house or senate has any training in business. They really, truly haven't a clue as to what they're doing economically. If they did, Pelosi wouldn't let Maxine Waters anywhere near the Financial Services Committee, let alone sit as it's chairman.

It started long before Bush. He just kept trying to put the fire out by pouring more kerosene on it. Of course since the dems took congress in '06 they didn't do much to try to stop it, either.

So... who do you propose should run the show? Should it be the Republicans who ran government "like a business" -- a failing, sick, money-sucking business? Should it be the leading lights of the financial and investment sector, guys like Bernie Madoff, one time head of the NASDAQ exchange, who also turns out to have been running the largest Ponzi scheme in history?

Should it be you?

You always write with the moral and intellectual certitude of someone positive that he has all the answers and a lock on the truth.

Archived