AUGUST SPAM Thread! If you can't be with the guitar you love,SELL the one you're with

Mazi Bee

• Members

SOLD

'77 or '78 Carvin DC150 Made in USA

This started out as a "stereo" model. Original electronics have been removed, including one of the input jacks.

Original Schallers, zero fret Hofner neck, Rockinger "LesTrem" w/roller bridge, shielded control cavity, Epiphone E-Series Ultra Hot covered humbucker pickups with E-logo. Tips the scales @ 9.1 lbs.

BO. Trades welcome.

DC150.JPG

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here's what it includes:

ART Tube MP USB mic amplififer

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/TubeMPpsUSB/

Nady SPC-25 condensor microphone

http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com...one?sku=277522

USB cable

20' mic cable

This a simple, easy-to-use recording setup for mic'ing amps, acoustic guitars, vocals, etc. I've used it for all those applications, and it has worked flawlessly. All you do is plug it all in and go. I have some recordings that I could link, if anyone is interested. Everything is in mint condition.

Here's a review for the microphone:

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/r...dy/SPC-25/10/1

I'll take $90 shipped for the whole setup.

I'll get pics a little bit later.

PM me if interested.

• Members

someone buy this for $120 shipped and PP'ed

DCP_0174.jpg

These are great guitars for the money. IMHO the best value going for an axe. I have played my Garagemaster far more than any other guitar in the last year. I think ATROX is offering at a very fair price.

Someone should grab this.

- w

• Members
Like new. Excellent condition. No tears/dings/marks/etc.

The amp is all stock (Blackheart speaker, stock tubes).

Comes with original box and packaging.

225 shipped and paypal'ed CONUS only.

That's a great price on a good amp. Put a $35 WSE15 output transformer in there and it will make you crap down both pants legs. :lol:

• Members

Pedals:

Catalinbread Super Chili Picoso. Early model.

snc3f6.jpg

Make an offer.

Boss RC-2 with footswitch mods.

100_3680.jpg

$185

Guitars:

No-Name Strat Copy.

-HSS pickup configuration with Volume(1) and Tone(2) controls, and 5 way switch.

-24 Fret bolt-on Maple neck.

-Angled headstock.

-Brown with Pink polkadots.

No clue what company makes this, no name anywhere on it. Plays good, sounds good (comparable to a MIM Fender.) Has one of the best necks I've ever seen on any guitar.

2mzmf12.jpg

2ajxfeb.jpg

2ypjcoz.jpg

k4y1vs.jpg

wahqbl.jpg

No clue what to ask for since I don't know what it is. Just toss a price out there, or even better, a trade.

Other

Mods for Boss RC-2's.

One footswitch stops the loop while its playing, and sets the tempo of saved loops while they are stopped, the other footswitch cycles through saved phrases. (This mod makes battery use impossible.)

100_3680.jpg

Video Demo by Crxsh(awesome fourmite).

oU8daIYOTeY&

$30 for one footswitch. (Your choice of stop or change phrase.)

$45 for both footswitches.

Matched Set of GTEL34R-2's.

Maybe 10 hours on tubes, still plenty of life left.

8ywe9t.jpg

$15.

Trades always welcome.

• Members

I bought this from Rondo music a couple months back. This is the model that Paul Reed Smith corp. pressed Rondo to stop making. I think this may have been the last one Rondo had. This is a superb instrument, but I just don't think it is
me
(if that makes any sense.) Anyway, if interested, PM me some offers. I'll listen to offer starting over $250 - but really want to get some sense of what it is worth.

PS924_1.JPG

Funny.. As a guy that is generally not a fan of PRS guitars.. A Rondo copy of a PRS guitar looks {censored}ing amazing.

• Members

2005 Shecter Tempest Custom

Seymour Duncan JB in bridge

Gig bag

$350 Paypal/Shipped CONUS

(Not interested in trades)

***PM for more pics.

DSC_0959.jpg

Totally off topic, but I was watching the Sponge Bob movie with my 7 year old daughter today. I always wondered what guitar the lead guitarist is playing at the end of the movie. I love the solo, but it's always bugged me that I couldn't identify the strange (to me) fretboard markers. Is this the guitar from the movie?

• Members

Totally off topic, but I was watching the Sponge Bob movie with my 7 year old daughter today. I always wondered what guitar the lead guitarist is playing at the end of the movie. I love the solo, but it's always bugged me that I couldn't identify the strange (to me) fretboard markers. Is this the guitar from the movie?

Too funny...pretty sure the movie came out before the guitar? :confused: I'll have to check that out sometime.

• Members

Hey Guys,

Here's a monsterpiece 2-headed fuzz with a tonebender and fuzz face clone. Sounds really awesome, but I am downsizing.

$150 shipped

In trades:

Nice 12" speakers

Other fuzz/distortion

Delays

Other interesting offers

IMG_0749.jpg

IMG_0751.jpg

• Members

Reverse Spam:

I need a few parts for my new strat. Might as well see if any of you folks have this stuff floating around your parts boxes, before I pay full price buying them new.

A white, single sized humbucker for the neck or middle position. I am mainly interested in SD Lil 59 and and the Little Screaming demon. Either would do me wonders. I could make a bridge model work, but would prefer the neck or middle.

I will be changing the wiring quite a bit, and want to upgrade to full size stuff. I need 2 500 k pots, a high quality cap with value something like .022, a good 5 way switch, a good jack. and an EMG PA-2 preamp. I'm not to particular on brand, but something of decent quality.

Thanks Y'all

Archived