AUGUST SPAM Thread! If you can't be with the guitar you love,SELL the one you're with

Mazi Bee

• Members

IMG_5900.jpg

Here is some info:

The Fender '50s Esquire Electric Guitar is the electric guitar that started it all. Originally released in 1950, it was Leo Fender's first marketed design. The single-pickup precursor to the Telecaster, the Esquire features an ash body, maple neck, vintage-style bridge with steel saddles, volume, tone, and a 3-way quick tone-change switch.

3-way switching

The 3-way toggle switch gives you 3 preset tones. In the bridge position the pickup is only connected to the volume control (the tone control is disconnected). This minimal circuitry provides more top-end sparkle than a Telecaster. In the middle position the standard tone control circuit is activated and it functions just like any other tone control. In the neck position the tone control is disengaged, but a tone-shaping capacitor is added that rolls off a lot of the top end and some of the bottom. This setting produces darker tone along with slightly less volume.

Fender '50s Esquire Electric Guitar Features:

Classic Series '50s Esquire

Ash body

Maple neck

7-1/4" radius

Vintage-style frets

Vintage-style tuning machines

White single-ply pickguard

Volume and tone control

3-way quick tone-change switch

Vintage-style bridge with steel saddles

Fender '50s Esquire Electric Guitar Includes:

* comes with gig bag (not HS case in picture), had the pickup swapped for a Dimarzio Area T noiseless, and it has nice Canadian made GT brass saddles instead of the crummy stock ones.

This guitar is a nice player and rings really nicely. The Area T does a nice job.

Asking $525US plus shipping.

More pics on request, just drop me an email at sch333 at rogers dot com.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Calling my spot homies!!

Okay these three guitars are up for sale...I'll post a teaser pic of each later tonight when I get home...

Gretsch Electromatic Double Jet w/Bigsby in Metallic Silver...$325 shipped

PRS SE Custom Semi-Hollow in Blue Matteo...$450 shipped

Epiphone Les Paul Special Double Cut in TV Yellow w/2 P90s...$450 shipped

Check out my FS Thread for more info!!

The only reason these are for sale is because I stumbled upon a Pelham Blue FB VII and need the funds!!

• Members

Dakota Red Classic Series (vintage radius and frets) '50s Strat in great condition. I put a scuff in the paint but it's not too bad and should buff out. Control cavity has been shielded with copper tape from Stew Mac. Has the usual finish swirls from a guitar that has been played but nothing serious. Some of the plastic bits (pup covers & tone knobs) are GFS cream and not the original Fender bits. Also, the wiring harness is connected via wire nuts for fast swapping of other wiring harness assemblies. Fender Standard Gig Bag included. I'm keeping the Deluxe Gig Bag.

The pictures look like Candy Apple Red but it is Dakota Red.

Asking 400 smackers shipped CONUS and paypalled with free Fender standard gig bag. PM me if interested. I have over 20 favorable transactions with other forum members and over 60 positive feedbacks (1 negative by a spiteful seller) on ebay. Thanks.

P1010002.jpg

P1010007.jpg

• Members

Here's a nearly mint but modified Agile ST-1000 for $250 shipped CONUS with a Fender Standard gig bag.

I gutted the cheap Asian electronics and put in high quality CTS pots, Orange drop cap, Fender 5-way switch, and shielded the pickguard and control cavity.

This is a well made guitar from Korea, except for the electronics. The frets are finished off well, the body is routed nicely, the neck is good and straight, and the hardware is Wilkinson.

Boomerang table not included. PM me if interested. Thanks for looking.

P1010083.jpg

AgileST1000-Body.jpg

Agile-Upgrades.jpg

• Members

2008 Ibanez Prestige RG2570ZVGD w/ upgraded Dimarzio Air Norton in neck, true Velvet S/C in middle, Tone Zone in bridge. $725 +shipping

3670541112_9e74f3bea5_b.jpg

Official color is called "Vital Gold" from ibanez but as you can see looks more lime green metallic. looks great under stage lights. Includes OHSC and original docs / tools /etc. Near mint condition. only issues: area on treble side of middle pickup has a little bit of paint wear. Strap lock on bass horn side has tiny paint chip (size of a grain of rice) near hole , which is pretty much hidden when strap pin is installed. Thats the only cosmetic problems I could find worth mentioning.

This has edge zero trem, and angled headstock which means no string retainer bar. 5-pc laminated neck design, quartersawn maple w/ walnut stripes. very stable.

Really not into the neck profile, a little too wide/thin for my tastes and I find that my hand can cramp on this neck (i'm used to thicker necks). Too bad really cuz its a wonderful guitar with a huge variety of tones thanks to the 5-way switch which coil taps the humbuckers in position 2 and 4. ultimate cover band guitar for the working musician.

PM me with any questions! I have impeccable feedback both on HCEG transactions and on ebay (same user name there).

_________

• Members

RANDALL MTS CLEAN MODULE

DSCN2766.jpg

100$ SHIPPED!

JACKSON SL2H PRE FENDER 2002 BLACK

DSCN2745.jpg

:thu:

1275$ shipped !

CARIVN DC 145 BLACK/WILK BRIDGE/ SUPER CHEAP

DSCN2729.jpg

tiny headstock ding, otherwise like 9.7/10!! carvin hard case

very nice!

only 550$ shipped takes it!!:thu:

IBANEZ RG320 Quilt AAA Top MINT!! DIMARZIOS/CASE!

9/10 condition

dimarzio tzone bridge/ dimarzio bluesbucker neck, amazing combo, pro installed!

guitar has 1 small ding on edge , otherwise kept very good!!!!:thu:

DSCN2778.jpg

DSCN2768.jpg

ONE OF THE NICEST IBANEZ I EVER CAME ACROSS. could be the best

1500.00 Shipped

• Members

Kozmo X2 Overdrive

I replaced the output jack, as the original was not making a solid connection.The pedal is otherwise all original and works perfectly

Reviews: http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Effects/product/Kozmo/X2+Overdrive/10/1

$55/shipped

Boss FV-100 Volume Pedal

$20/shipped

2004 Menatone Red Snapper Overdrive

SOLD

Z. Vex USA Vexter Fuzz Factory

SOLD

Vintage (early 80s, I think) MXR Distortion +

SOLD

Ibanez Artcore AM-73 Semihollow Guitar

SOLD

Bare Knuckle Stormy Monday bridge position humbucker pickup