November Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Frets99

• Members
Anyone know if theres even a chance this thing isnt the junkiest particle board and will disintegrate when opened?

Maybe even drop my DA5 in it. Just to give it some blues cred
:)

No chance, actually. I used to work for MF and those Rogue amps are junk from the ground up.

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If I had to guess, I'd say in-store only. But there's some nice stuff on that list; I'll definitely be checking online just in case.

The catalog for the Sam Ash stores says that the Mira is on Closeout, and that they are limited to stock on hand:

http://www.samashmusic.com/catalog/

Anyone know if PRS is going to stop production or Sam Ash going to stop carrying them?

$999 is a great price, and $350 for the SE is pretty good, too.

• Members

Anybody have any advice for getting the American Musical folks to give me a good deal over the phone? I've never purchased from them before, but their payment plans are very appealing and they have the green Marshall Class 5 that I've been eyeing. I called yesterday to see if they'd help me out by honoring Guitar Center's $50 off deal, but they denied. I'm looking at picking up the Class 5, plus probably about $200-300 worth of pedals, if the price is right. Maybe this isn't the right place to ask, but I thought I'd give it a try. Any help is appreciated.

• Members

Anybody have any advice for getting the American Musical folks to give me a good deal over the phone? I've never purchased from them before, but their payment plans are very appealing and they have the green Marshall Class 5 that I've been eyeing. I called yesterday to see if they'd help me out by honoring Guitar Center's $50 off deal, but they denied. I'm looking at picking up the Class 5, plus probably about $200-300 worth of pedals, if the price is right. Maybe this isn't the right place to ask, but I thought I'd give it a try. Any help is appreciated.

Call them on Black Friday. If you can get through, try for 15% off.

• Members

All you can do is call and ask. It is sad they wouldn't even knock $50 off since that 'deal' from GC is pretty pathetic in the first place...

• Members

I would also try sweetwater, I think they have a payment plan option as well and from my experience they really want to beat MF/GC prices

• Members

They are most likely to give you a discount if you pay in full, if you want to use their payment plan, the odds are against you to get a discount. Pay in full with your credit card and pay it in 5 installments; you may pay some interest, but the discount - if big enough - will compensate for it. My 0.02.

:wave:

• Members

Not mine, no affliation with the seller...

This seems like a good deal to me...new ESP/LTD Viper 1000's in Olympic White with free shipping. Looks like they normally sell for $650 to $750 at online music stores...found these on eBay for $399 BIN...made in Korea, nice specs also:

Set-Neck

• Members
Not mine, no affliation with the seller...

This seems like a good deal to me...new ESP/LTD Viper 1000's in Olympic White with free shipping. Looks like they normally sell for $650 to $750 at online music stores...found these on eBay for $399 BIN...made in Korea, nice specs also:

Set-Neck

• Members

10% off Music Toyz

http://www.musictoyz.com/blog/

"We are providing you with an customer appreciation discount of 10% just use the
CODE XMAS2010
The code is good one time for a 10% discount, from 5PM est 11/19/2010 till 12/15/2010. We can not back date discounts please do not ask. The coupon is allowed to be used once. Also you may not use it for Fulltone, Swart, or products in the blowout section. Musictoyz.com reserves the the right to cancell a discount if it is applied to these items.
Ton's of New Items arrived and/or back In Stock !"

• Members

How did you get that deal, online or calling in? This coupon is not supposed to work for Marshall according to their exclusions list.

Didn't work online as you said. Called the toll free number and played dumb "umm - I'm trying to apply this coupon to an amp and it won't work.". The guy said "yeah we can't process that coupon online for certain amps but I can do it over the phone" and proceeded to ring it up.

• Members
Didn't work online as you said. Called the toll free number and played dumb "umm - I'm trying to apply this coupon to an amp and it won't work.". The guy said "yeah we can't process that coupon online for certain amps but I can do it over the phone" and proceeded to ring it up.

:thu:

Man, playing dumb works so well for so many situations.

• Members

How did you get that deal, online or calling in? This coupon is not supposed to work for Marshall according to their exclusions list.

You can get the deals every single day whether there is a current sale on or the item you want is in the exclusion list when their is a sale on. Call the retailer and ask for the discount or walk into the store and ask for the discount. The sticker prices are for suckers.

• Members

Most of the 'excluded' brands are only excluded online. More often than not you can get the discount be calling to place your order.

Archived