November Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Frets99

• Members

I got my Starcaster Chorus pedal last night. Pretty decent pedal. I like it. Has individual high and low cut/boost knob that none of my previous chorus pedals had which add a nice additional tweak in there. Had a good The Cure "Friday I'm in Love" tone going within minutes. Score for $5.94

It also had a $20 off any order of $20 or more coupon inside. Shopping for a freebie now! lol

Got mine today and it also included a $20 off $50 coupon that expired on 11/30/10. I called them and they said sorry but there was nothing they can do = FAIL

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Got mine today and it also included a $20 off $50 coupon that expired on 11/30/10. I called them and they said sorry but there was nothing they can do = FAIL

Same here - pretty lame, I was eyeballing the starcaster dist. ped for $29 ($9 after coupon) - they said it was a mistake to include the coupon and could not do nothing about it. Sam Ash has always had {censored}ty customer service thought - so no suprise.

• Members

M123
is selling these for $333.
AMS
is selling them for $249.

DV019_Jpg_Regular_583597.702_black-blue_

The Bain Capital GC-MF-M123-industrial complex were pricing those at $249 as the "new lower price" last week. Zzounds and AMS are still at $249.

$229 is kinda chump change of a deal, less than 10% off. You might do better asking either Zzounds or AMS for a deal or using a coupon code.

• Members

Archived