November Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Frets99

• Members

I'm not at home now (sorry) but I got some sort of coopin in the mail at home yesterday that was good for 20% off one item, max discount $500. I think it might have said something else about "for items $199 and over". I'll check later tonight and post the details unless someone beats me to the clarification. For me that's nothing to get too excited about since the nearest GC has a sales tax of close to 9% so that's like getting 13% off which a lot of the online stores can beat. But it might be a good tool for price matching.

And this is a coupon with no excluded brands?

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"Veterans Day Salute to Heroes" at MF today...save up to $500...well, if you can find any brands that aren't excluded...

The following manufacturers have asked not to participate in coupon offers and other promotional discounts: A-Designs, Adam, Allen & Heath, Alvarez, American Audio, American DJ, Ampeg, Aphex, Apple, Apogee, ART, Audio-Technica, Audix, Avalon, BAM, Behringer, Besson, Bixonic, Blackheart, Blue, Bogner, BOSE, BOSS, Brio, Buffet-Crampon, Carl Martin, Cerwin-Vega, Chandler Limited, Chauvet, Cleartone, Conn, Courtois, Crate, Daking, Digitech, Drawmer, DW, Eden, Edirol, Electro-Voice, EMG, Eminence, Engl, Epiphone, ESP, Euphonix, Eventide, EVH, Fender, Fender Custom Shop, Fishman, Fox, Fuchs, Fulltone, Furman, Gator, Gemeinhardt, Getzen, Gibson USA, Gibson Custom, Godlyke, Golden Age Project, Grace Design, Gretsch, Guild, Guyatone, HHB, Ibanez, ISP Technologies, Jackson, Jet City Amplifiers, Jupiter, Kanstul, Kawai, KORG, Kramer, KRK, Langevin, Latin Percussion, Line 6, Ludwig, Mackie, Manley, Mapex, Markbass, Marshall, Martin, Maxon, Meinl Weston, Millennia, Miraphone, Mogami, Mojave Audio, Moog, Music Man, Music XPC, N-Tune, NS Design, Orange Amps, Ovation, Parker, Pearl, Peavey, Pigtronix, Pioneer, PreSonus, Propellerhead, PRS, QSC, Radial, Randall, Rane, Rivera, Roc-N-Soc, Rode, Roland, Royer, Rupert Neve Designs, Sabian, Schecter Guitar Research, Selmer, Selmer Paris, Sennheiser, Serato, Shure, SKB, Solid State Logic, Squier, Stanton, Steinberg, Steinberger, Stephanhouser, Sterling by MusicMan, Summit Audio, SWR, Takamine, Tama, Tapco, Taylor, Tech 21, Telefunken, Tobias, Traveler Guitar, Traynor, True Systems, Tube-Tech, Ultimate Support, Universal Audio, Vestax, VOX, W.Nirschl, Washburn, Weber Speakers, Weril, Yamaha, Yamaha Band & Orchestra, Z.Vex Effects, and Zildjian.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/vetsday

• Members

Yeah, I'm actually an accounting nerd by profession, but so in an effort to not come across too nerdy, I used rounding (up in this case).

Okay, here's the deal - it's a "PLAYER REWARDS" card. THIS WEEKEND ONLY NOV 12TH - NOV 14TH. Join FREE and get a coupon good for 20% OFF any single item over $199, good all weekend. Free sticks or strings to the first 100 to sign up.

It's really really hard to tell from reading this thing whether it's limited to those who received this mailer, and whether or not it's limited to the Seattle, Tukwilla, Tacoma, Lynnwood and Kirkland stores that it mentions in a different section of a more exclusive member only sales event on Saturday.

I guess if you didn't receive one, maybe you should call your local GC about how to get in on the "PLAYERS REWARDS" program and the Nov 12-14th sales (20% off) event.

Sorry, that it might not be as generally open as I originally thought when I made my comments above, but it could still most likely be "worked". Try a google and see what you can find if interested. I'm also about a 160 mile round trip away from the closest location, so unfortunately my invitation will most likely end up in the recyclable bin.

Here's how to find out if you are eligible:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/GC---Player-Rewards-Home-Page-g25241t0.gc?isloyalty=1&e=1

• Members

ElLDERLY INSTRUMENTS

TASCAM Sale
For a Limited Time - SAVE 20%

We've reduced prices on all of our TASCAM Products by 20%. No coupon code is necessary - the sale price is shown on our web site.

For help in making your order, call: 888-473-5810 during our business hours (9am-7pm Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm Saturday - Eastern US time).

To view our current stock of new, vintage, & used instruments, accessories CDs, books, and everything else that we sell, please visit .

• Members

Spectrum AIL93M Strat Style Electric Guitar w/Mini Amp, Strings, Strap, Cable & More! (Black/Mirror Finish)
$49.99

Probably the cheapest vaguely guitar type item facsimile this Christmas.
Hell just the mirror pickguard could cost this much sometimes. I'm thinking of buying one, setting it up and putting it in the toy drive box if its functional. Shooting range and spare parts if not.
Some of it might actually be made of wood.
Its fun to see just how cheap a functional guitar might get.
http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=AIL93M

Features/Specifications:

* Spectrum AIL93M Strat Style Electric Guitar

* General Features:
* Color: Black with mirror finish pick guard
* Classic "Strat Style" electric guitar
* Maple Neck
* Rosewood Fingerboard
* Jumbo Frets
* Adjustable Truss Rod
* Three (3) Single Coil Pickups
* One (1) Volume Control
* Two (2) Tone Controls
* Five (5) Way Selector Switch
* 23-Frets

* Mini Amplifier Features:
* Power Input: DC 9V
* Input Mode: A: 3-way adjustable male input plug B: Audio in jack
* Output Mode: A: Speaker B: Headphone
* Speaker: 4 Ohm 1 Watt
* Power button
* Overdrive button
* Volume control knob
* Belt loop strap

Package Includes:

* Strat Style Electric Guitar
* Mini Amp
* Guitar strap
* One (1) extra set of strings
* Three (3) guitar picks
* One (1) guitar cable
* One (1) tremolo arm (whammy bar)
* One (1) Allen wrench
* Cleaning cloth

Additional Information:

* Notes:
* Model: AIL93M
* UPC: 8 58389 00023 0

* Requirements:
* One (1) 9V battery for mini amp

Information Links:

* Jam Trax Downloads

• Members
Or just get a brand new one from GC this weekend with their 20% off deal, i.e. $800 (+ most likely sales tax
:(
).

I went over to the Kirkland WA GC today and everything over $199 tagged with their guaranteed low price (glp) was 20% off. It was most of the new guitars in the store. No used or higher end gibsons. Thought about a line6 HD 500 but didn't pull the trigger.

• Members

Anybody else miss opening this thread and finding 'great deals' that were actually great deals?

Yes.

I fear that the days of truly "great deals" have gone the way of the dinosaur.

But I still check in once in awhile to see what I've missed out on.

And apparently I have not missed out on anything......................

• Members
Yes.

I fear that the days of truly "great deals" have gone the way of the dinosaur.

But I still check in once in awhile to see what I've missed out on.

And apparently I have not missed out on anything......................

Coming next month: "December So-So Deals Thread" :idea:

Archived